Job Responsibilities :
- Take over the maintenance support from the implementation team post project implementation
- Analyze the metrics of incidents, issues, and requests raised from the live customers to identify patterns that can help product development and customer support team to improve the quality
- Determine and categorize the support issues into various categories like product feedback, enhancement, customer education etc.
- Coordinate with the product development, product education and customer success team to provide efficient resolution to the customer requirements
- Direct and supervise the support team to create documentation for recurring issues and organize in the knowledge bank.
- Generate customer specific metrics to determine the trends that can help internal stakeholders make decisions on how the customer satisfaction can be increased.
- Previous experience of working in an Application Support team servicing multiple end customers.
- Experience in creating reports consisting trend analysis to facilitate decision making using excel or other tools.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Ability to synthesize effective responses to customer queries.
- Experience working with and delivering on SLAs.
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors or similar SaaS based HR Technology Applications is preferred
- Experience in documenting fixes for recurring incidents and requests.
About Rolling Arrays
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors) to customers in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 line of business :
HR System Implementation :
In this line of business, RA has 100 Talented HR-Tech-Consultants spread across Singapore, Malaysia and India (Mumbai). Currently Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level SAP SuccessFactors projects till date. Based on market demand and established brand value, RA plans to double its consulting headcount by 2022.
HR Software :
Rolling Arrays has 3 HR Software products :
- Rhombus HRIS
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
Rolling Arrays ventured into HR Software business in 2018 and has a dedicated team of 30 handpicked Software Engineers in Singapore and Mumbai. Based on strong market demand, RA plans to expand its Engineering team rapidly over the next 3 years.
Hiring for Web Consultant profile in website process.
• To communicate with clients to determine the scope of website development projects, implement SEO strategies to increase traffic flow to websites, and maintain websites.
• To manage customer queries and cold calling for a B2B Website Process in International Market .
• Will be responsible for new business development (Acquiring new business )and maintain relationship with new and existing clients.
• Would be dealing in Web/Mobile App and Digital Marketing Domain.
• Preparing progress updates and documenting website development processes.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Should have experience in international voice process
- Basic knowledge in computer operation.
- Should be comfortable for night shifts
∙ Excellent communication and analytical Skills
∙ Strong leadership and management skills
∙ Must have excellent interpersonal skills
∙ Excellent written and verbal communication
∙ Active listening and Problem solving skills
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Roles and Responsibilities:
∙ A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof
∙ Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
∙ Proficiently communicating with customers electronically and taking follow up of the procedures.
∙ Handling customer queries regarding various products ∙ Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction ∙ Exhibiting patience in order to resolve queries in a timely manner ∙ Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams ∙ Document knowledge in the form of solution article
∙ Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
∙ Patience when handling tough cases.
∙ Take a deep dive into product key features and have keen insight/knowledge about the product.
We are looking for a Senior Support Executive to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers with our services. Senior Support Executive responsibilities include handling technical support associates and being familiar with using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email, chat, and call to give clients quick answers to product-related queries. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with software queries, and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to e-meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our customer's trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical and non-technical queries.
- Managing the team of Technical Support Associates and ensuring that they are performing well.
- Research and identify solutions to software queries.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical/non-technical query
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open querries at one time
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for yourself and team.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- 2-3 years of proven experience in the field of technical support
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical queries
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Understanding of how API works.
- Good to have basic accounting knowledge.
- Flexible Work hours
- Flat Organisation Structure
- Contribute to the growth of the product
- Health and Skill Development benefits
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls, Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods.
- Meet customer service team call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- 6 Months to 1 Year of Past experience in customer success roles in international BPOs.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong phone handling skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prioritise and Manage time effectively.
- Academics - Minimum Graduate
- Age - 20 to 25 years
UniAcco is an initiative by Adventum Offshore. UniAcco is a global student accommodation platform for students actively looking to study and stay in the UK. We are a cross-border platform and one-stop solution where students can compare, consult, and choose their accommodation from several verified properties, simply and securely. By providing concierge services to premium customers to ensure them the best hassle-free experience abroad.
ReLiva Physiotherapy & Rehab (www.reliva.in) is a leading, fast growing physiotherapy organisation with clinical locations in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai, Kanpur, Jaipur, Delhi.
We are looking for dynamic & enthusiastic Customer Care Executive for our practice for the following location :-
Nerul, Navi Mumbai
1. Attending day to day enquiries and scheduling them with respective doctors
2. Greeting patients doing follow up calls
3. Coordinating with Doctors, Patients for appointments, payments etc.
4. Maintaining patient records
5. Manage front office operations - Handle and screen telephone calls, routine mail. Provides information by answering questions and requests. receive and direct visitors and clients.
Should have Basic Knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel
Candidate should be from Nerul or able to come to the Nerul Clinic and work there.
Should have good communication skills
Speaks languages like Tamil, Telugu & Kannada.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month
1.The nature of the job is explaining the customer about the product.
2. If you found customer intrested on product you have to transfer the call to t he seniors.
3. Outbound Calling for data collection.
4.Who are interested in Voice Process are preferable .Salary is negotiable for excellent
5. Only Night shifts.
Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) provides 24/7 support and related services for Apoyar customers
under support contact agreement. including support for the full eCommerce application stack,
infrastructure and cloud AWS and Azure environments through to end user devices and productivity
applications. The TAC also supports and maintains Apoyar’s internal infrastructure, systems and
business applications. The technical and application support engineers within the TAC deliver support under a tiered
support model within a DevOps environment. The TAC engineers will also interface with Software
Development resources, as a resolver group, for support requiring application development and bug
fixes. As the single point of contact for customer support, the TAC provides first-level monitoring, event
and Service Desk functions backed by technical and application support engineers who provide
second and third-level support and systems management and administration. The Support Manager will lead the Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) and the team Technical
Support Engineers located in India. The purpose of this role is to facilitate the operational delivery of
support services in a consistent and structure approach defined in the service management
methodology (based on ITIL principles) and according to documented policies, processes and
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY: Manage delivery of support services team according to service management plans, methodology, processes and client engagement models. Ensure support is delivered to the client according to their contract support agreements.
Including overseeing delivery of support from any contracted third-party providers under
management. Maintain client data in accordance with internal policies, specifically Information Security
requirements for securing information and the ensuring customer data is protected. Organise support staff resourcing and rostering according to plans and necessary to meet
demand. Ensure support team log all customer interactions correctly into A1 service management
platform and kept up to date. Monitor support team queues and ensure open tickets progress and service level targets are
being measured and achieved. Ensure service is delivered through an efficient tier 1, 2 and 3 support model with levels
performing agreed level of tasks.
Build learning into and develop knowledge of team to ensure jobs are not routed to next level
when they shouldn’t. Manage internal systems and platforms to ensure they have support and maintenance plans in
place, regular checks are performed that systems are running, and data records maintained. Manage the onboarding of new customer data (i.e. configuration records) into necessary
support systems ready for production support. Ensure old customers are exited. Escalate any day to day operational issues with support staff to direct manager, and systematic
support issues with service management methodology, policies, processes and procedures to VP, Global Services for ongoing management and service improvement.
Person doesn’t need to be highly experienced management guru, just enthusiastic and detail
oriented/process driven person we know will be on top of team to deliver, build, grow and get
better each day. Need understanding of ITIL fundamentals, Service Desk, Service Request, Incident and Change
Management principles etc.