True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our internal team's technical issues. You will support the users by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams. Your ability to work in a complex networking environment will also make you an ideal candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Mastering the Truemeds internal platform in order to efficiently and effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to promptly resolve customer/users issues
- Support users via live chat & phone. Respond to user's technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Create and maintain product-related documentation, internal and external
- Debug user issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Properly escalating unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams while providing clear steps to reproduce and detailed troubleshooting steps
- Understand user goals and their desired outcome from using the product.
- Document use cases and feature requests
What we are looking for:
- Previously done customer support role. Preferably technical customer support
- You're data-driven and analytical
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail
- You are comfortable in a startup environment; are self-motivated move quickly, and wear many hats
- You have a highly structured work approach, the ability to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Good communication skills: English / Hindi / Marathi / Bengali
- Kailash Industrial Estate - Vikhroli / Powai, Mumbai.
- Kasba Industrial Estate - Kolkata
- Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 - Delhi
12.00 PM to 9 PM
In-Office: Monday - Saturday
1 Weekly off, 2 Monthly offs.
About Truemeds India
We're a network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
We are looking for a friendly, hands on technical, and dependable computer professional to provide the highest level of customer support and improve customer satisfaction that helps build brand loyalty for our udoo platform.
This person MUST have:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, servers)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades
- Must be good in Linux platform and basic hardware.
- Provide Level-1/2 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Work on ticket portal for ongoing customer queries.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills providing call support to Internal and External End Users.
- Handle customer calls/emails regarding technical issues for end users.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Linux, drafting for email and tickets, basic understanding of vmware is important.
- Min 3 year experience
- 40 hours a week with a rotational shift every month.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our engineering team and help us support & maintain IT requirements.
- Responding to technical support queries from Team Members forAssets and software applications
- Setting up and installing new Laptops and software
- Installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software, and other required applications
- Diagnosing and fixing hardware or software faults
- Maintaining inventories of Assets and software
- Keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
- Conducting regular preventive maintenance
- Adhering to reporting protocols and documentations
- Ensuring a high level of Team Members satisfaction
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Any Bachelor’s degree, or a related field qualification.
- Must have 2+ years of work experience as a IT Support
- Knowledge of backup process
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
Prefer Night shift
This concept is known as Business process outsourcing (BPO), it is a process of contracting people from a third party service provider to do non-core work of the organization. ... Getting a job in an international BPO is not very tough when it is prepared regularly.
Reports To- Marketing Manager
Job Overview- Looking for a Software Technology Savvy candidate who wants to get trained and kick off a career in Lead Generation in IT Industry
● Learn, Grasp and Utilize Lead Generation Practices through Website
● Learn and Understand different Software Development Services of the
company so he/she can communicate well with the website visitor over
● Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Team members as and when
● Reach out to each visitor of the website through the chat and solve their
queries as well as make them interested in our services and convert the
visitor to a lead.
● Fill Lead Webforms to feed the lead details into CRM System
● Should be good at handling multiple chat at the same time
● Software Technology Savvy
● Interested to develop career in IT Sales
● Fluent at Written English Communication
● Flexible with working hours
Technical Support Engineer – Elastic Stack
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
· Be the First point of contact for support queries
· Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
· Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
· Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
· Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
· Provide support for installation and configuration.
· Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
· Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
· Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
· Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
· Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
· Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
· Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
· Hands-On experience of Linux operating system
· Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
· Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
· Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
· Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
· At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
· Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
· Engineering or equivalent degree
· Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
· Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
· Attention to details.
· Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
- Act as a bridge between the L1 Support team and the Engineering team
- Second level troubleshooting of the issues raised by L1 agents
- When required escalate tickets with product/engineering team for the same, and connect with the relevant stakeholders to get them to closure
- Work with the Product team to prioritise the issues
- Work with upstream providers to prioritise concerns and get a closure on the same
- Reduce the overall time to resolve for tickets raised as bugs
- Work with CSMs and Product team to help prioritise the feature requests raised by the customers
- Identify repeated problems, and opportunity for technological resolution to avoid future tickets with same concerns
- Review the solutions documentation from technical standpoint and keep it up to date
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Industry preferably working in a customer facing role, preferably with international customers
- Expertise in finding creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Familiarity with support systems like Intercom, Zendesk etc.
- Understanding about CRMs and why businesses use them. Past experience of working with a CRM is a plus
Role: Customer Service Representative
Job type: Full time
Role type: Operations / Call center
Functional Area: Need to attend and make Inbound and outbound calls and maintain the service quality.
About the role:
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative, or CSR, who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for -
- Manage incoming phone calls from the Company’s Customer Service number
- Generate sales leads if needed for equipment upsells and trade-ins
- Understand and document Customers’ needs in order to help them with a resolution for their call and enter the same in a CRM system
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- All candidates must be proficient with the English as the primary language of communication with Hindi as a second language
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to unscripted scenarios that may come up
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Qualification & Experience:
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate or HSC
- 1 Year of Professional Experience.
Great to have’s: Must have skills or competencies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A basic understanding of mobile phones and computers (Apple)
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
What we offer you?
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
- Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
About Andesoft Consulting:
Andesoft is a boutique interactive services shop strategically combining business analytics and design. The primary domain expertise covers, Web architecture, CMS and CRM technologies
Market and business analytics to achieve better market segmentation and campaign management
Custom off-line and on-line interactive applications
The 3 major business verticals we specialize in are Health Care, Financial Services, and Public and Non-profit Sectors.
Company Profile: http://www.andesoftconsulting.com
Blume Global (HQ California, www.blumeglobal.com) is a disrupter in the supply chain software market and has built the next generation cloud first Digital Supply Chain Platform for fortune 500 companies. Blume Global uses its 25+ years of data insights and global network to help enterprises be more agile, improve service delivery and reduce cost removing significant wastage from their operations.
As an experienced Analyst, you will:
Primarily making our customers think you are magical by resolving complex problems through your technical and product expertise. When
you learn more about our product suite, you will be able to extend your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as
expand to new technology stacks and supply chain domain knowledge. To hone your technical prowess, dig deep into database, data files,
logs, and traces to find the source of any problem. Finally, you will be someone our customers trust. They will depend on you to provide
timely and accurate information to their application issues.
• Prior experience of working in Application/Production support environment.
• MySQL knowledge and SQL querying abilities are needed. Skills in Python scripting would be advantageous.
• Troubleshooting and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team. Work Independently in the team.
• Problem Management (identifying recurring incidents, notify L3 for permeant fixes)
• Along with Customer Success Manager, participate in Weekly & Monthly reviews with the customers.
• Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
• Study ticket patterns and suggest improvement. Identify areas that can be automated.
• Experience in Application support ticketing tool such as ServiceNow & Jira
• Thorough understanding of SLA Management & Operational reporting.
• Provide value to the Customer in line to Quality, Process Improvements & Other customer centric initiatives.
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certified and through in-Service management processes, Event Management, Incident, Problem Management & Change Management.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist IT staff with the delivery, installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
• Maintain employees' access on associated computer systems and/or phone/voicemail systems
• Assist employees with Smartphones, Laptops and Tablets
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Ensure desktop computers and users interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
• Works with senior IT staff to purchase hardware and software.
• Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
• In Person, Phone, Email and Ticket support with onsite and remote employees.
• Manage Ticket pipeline within stated SLA's.
• Performs all other duties as required.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of principles, methods, and practices related to payroll activities.
• Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
• Able to exercise great initiative independent judgment.
• High regard for confidentiality and ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
• Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Excellent customer service
• Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Efficient written and verbal skills in the English language
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
• 3-7 years' experience supporting Windows 7/8/10 desktop and laptop computers
• 3-7 years IT Customer Service Experience a must
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues remotely.
• Experience installing software, patches and updates on Desktops and Laptops remotely
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems
• Mortgage Industry experience a plus
• High School Diploma required
Machines, office equipment & software:
• Windows 7/8/10 desktop, laptop and tablet computers