About the role:
We seek highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Technical Support Engineers who can use the right tools to find the best solutions to problems. We embrace the Agile methodology, you will play an important role in all aspects of client support.
- Provide INVIDI's customers with quick, accurate, and professional replies via ticketing system, chat, email, or phone.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop an understanding of each customer's specific implementation and needs.
- Relay customer feedback to internal teams.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Customer Solutions teams.
- Appropriately triage a given problem; isolate and escalate any deemed problem within INVIDI.
- Conduct root-cause analysis with engineering teams to make sure that issues are resolved.
- On-call work is required and will be compensated separately
You must have
- University Degree
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to articulate technical solutions to all audiences.
- Capable of clarifying unclear requirements for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in debugging complex technical issues in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated and interested in customer support and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn quickly and to cope with ever-changing environments.
- Desire to learn new things and perform technology research & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with multiple customers and situations simultaneously.
- Willingness to take ownership of internal projects focused on improving existing documentation or processes.
- Must be proficient in three of the nice-to-have technical skills below.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Experience supporting cloud-based SaaS products.
- Experience using monitoring tools such as DataDog
- Experience of web technologies and platforms such as Java Script, HTML, FTP, SSL, CSS.
- Experience with *unix environments including bash and scripting.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and associated cloud-based technologies (Kinesis, Athena, etc.).
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with video advertising and ad serving.
- Experience working in AGILE environment.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
Product Support Engineer
1-5 yrs | Bangalore Office
● Someone who are passionate and super excited to work on world’s fast growing neo banking platform and be self-directed in a fast-paced environment that gives you freedom and responsibility.
● Would be responsible for day to day maintenance of engineering system.Confer with Internal teams to identify problems, replicate them, and troubleshoot for root cause.
● Evaluate failures, bugs, systemic problems, and report on necessary steps.
● An advocate for the customer who is passionate about addressing customer pain points.
● Logging and Keeping records of various issues to help the team prioritize fixes and automations along with measuring the product quality.
● Documenting troubleshooting and problem solution steps.
● Taking ownership of technical issues and working closely with developers to resolve the problems.
● Build a deep understanding of the domain.
Passionate individual with excellent analytical and logical thinking.
● Being able to work a full-time schedule of 24*7 hours from Monday through Saturday shift wise.
● Basic knowledge of the scripting languages like PHP, Python.
● Keen to learn.
● Being able to creatively come up with ideas or solutions for various problems and implement them.
● Basic/ Advanced knowledge in MYSQL and writing simple queries to get data from the Database.
● Quick troubleshooting/debugging, diagnosing, and problem solving skills.
● Interest in facilitating monitoring systems to identify issues before they happen.
● Dynamic, outgoing, enthusiastic individual and must bring a high level of energy to the table.
● Skilled in managing multiple cases at one time
● Excellent communication Skill.
Why Work at Open?
● You will be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls.
● Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run.
● You will work with some of the brightest minds who will celebrate your quirks.
● You will find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives Open
Roles & Responsibilities
- Part of a Cloud Governance product team responsible for installing, configuring, automating and monitoring various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Be at the forefront of Cloud technology, assisting a global list of customers that consume multiple cloud environments.
- Ensure availability of internal & customers' hosts and services thru monitoring, analysing metric trends, investigating alerts.
- Explore and implement a broad spectrum of open source technologies. Help the team/customer to resolve technical issues.
- Extremely customer focused, flexible to be available on-call for solving critical problems.
- Contribute towards the process improvement involving the Product deployments, Cloud Governance & Customer Success.
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience with a B.E/B.Tech
- Experience in managing Azure IaaS, PaaS services for customer production environments
- Well versed in DevOps technologies, automation, infrastructure orchestration, configuration management and CI/CD
- Experience in Linux and Windows Administration, server hardening and security compliance
- Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache, Nginx, IIS)
- Good command in at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python)
- Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- Experience in managing version control platforms (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Strong Knowledge in Oracle Forms and Reports
- Should be familiar with various triggers, events , canvas, master child forms, record groups , build-ins, properties etc., in Forms and reports
- Strong Knowledge in SQL / PLSQL concepts
- Strong in Analytical and Aggregate functions
- Strong in writing Procedure / Function / Packages
- Strong knowledge in the user of Cursors / Collections / Exception handling
- Strong in Datatypes, Constrainsts , index
Operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
We believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
- Servlet and JSP development
- AJAX, jQuery, EXTJS
- Web services creation and consumption
- CMS development experience
- Java Content Repository (JCR)/CRX
- Eclipse IDE
- Apache Sling
- Apache Web Server
- Experience in Technical Writing/Information Development
- Experience writing topic-based and task-oriented documentation according to company style guidelines, requiring minimal editing from senior ID staff
- Experience developing enterprise systems software documentation for users and system administrators
- General knowledge on DITA concepts and IDCMS: ID (Information Development) Lifecycle and Content Management System
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- MS Word
- Effectively collaborate with project stakeholders to scope ID work
- Attend ID and Dev core meetings to understand ID requirements and plan, write and maintain concise but complete internal and external technical information (end user manuals, troubleshooting topics, compliance documentation, API descriptions) in compliance with client and team guidelines
- Independently research for relevant information and perform content reviews
- Work alongside multiple teams in a fast-paced agile environment towards providing high quality written content.
- Follow recommended style and business guidelines; using approved templates
- Being technically savvy in the areas of documentation by being hands-on with new and current product features
- Being proficient in usage of documentation tools & systems and aware of new technologies in documentation, industry best practices.
- Delivering the work allocated in time and with quality including translations and documentation build packages
The two fundamental aspects of the Support Engineer are:
- Be the voice of the users
- Do everything you can to help resolve the user's issue
This involves taking often challenging technical issues from the customer via phone or email and doing everything that is necessary to resolve the issue quickly and professionally. You will be expected to handle all Level 1-3 issues and your day will have a mix of all kinds of different support requests. This position works with users to determine and resolve their issues with CK-12 products that include web and mobile applications. This position focuses on utilizing exceptional customer service skills along with technical skills and expertise to resolve application issues.
This position interacts with customers, partners and internal staff. The role requires coordination and support between CK-12's end users, internal staff, and external partners to ensure satisfactory resolution of issues. This position is responsible for resolving issues that may involve short turnaround times and challenging customer interactions. Support Engineers must be able to maintain a professional attitude and composure throughout all situations. Requires written documentation of customer communications in a support ticketing system.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- A customer oriented mindset to be the advocate for each and every user
- Provide support to end users including troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving, and documenting issues
- Address user account issues, such as password resets, account reactivation, login issues etc
- Maintain a user facing knowledge base, including authoring and updating help center articles
- Manage multiple cases at one time
- Support the roll-out of new releases
- Communicate issues to engineering and QA, and work with these teams to troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide timely and accurate reports on customer feedback to management and product teams
Technical Support Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience and/or certifications
- Minimum three years of experience in user/customer support or a similar role
- Proficiency in Chrome, Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to use browser debugging console and inspector
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with Zendesk Support and Zendesk Guide or equivalent ticketing system
- Proficiency with BugZilla or issue tracking system
- Knowledge about web applications, standard web user behaviors and interactions
- Familiarity with Education Technology including Learning Management Systems such as Canvas, Schoology and Google Classroom is a definite plus
- Responsible for providing L1/L2 technical enablement to company customers/partners for any product issues
- Ensure that the customer issues are managed within target Service Level Agreements (SLA) and all the incoming technical and product inquiries are responded to, in a timely, professional and effective manner.
- Participate in solution development and publications for the company knowledge base resources
- Report common user issues, suggest product improvements and convey important product feedback
- Formulate action plans (technical and operational) for analyzing and resolving reported product issues
- Stay updated on all product features- current, new & in the pipeline. Work closely with the Product
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Comes with 2 to 6 years of Technical & Customer-Facing experience, preferably in a System Engineer, Technical Support, or Product Support role
- Preferably someone from Engineering / MCA background
- Gets a thrill in solving everyday problems.
- That zeal to not let go of a customer without a solution.
- Demonstrates impeccable communication and interpersonal skills, and the confidence to work directly with senior executives from large enterprise companies
- Flexible to align with customers from the North American (9 PM to 6 AM), European (1 to 10 PM), or A&Z (6 AM to 3 PM) time zones, on a rotational basis
• Location:- C.G Road, Ahmedabad
• Working days:- 5 days, 2 Saturday alternate holidays.
• Experience:- Mini. 8yrs
We are looking for a Software Architect to drive technology strategy, create the
technological vision and to ensure the designing and development of software solutions that fulfils the business requirements. You will be a key contributor to architectural decisions for products, drawing on your excellent technical, analytical and business acumen skills while effectively communicating with all levels in the organization to build high scalable and secure solutions.
Articulate architecture & Non functional requirements for the products and service with high precision. Gathering business requirements to analyse, identify, design and innovate solutions.
• Device strategy to implement NFRs
• Validate the design, development to confirm against the architecture and NFR
• Technical owner of the IT Projects
• Design and develop best practises in software development and architecture together with the team.
• Determining overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
• To provide hands-on development wherever appropriate specially on architecture transformation projects.
• Involve in unit testing, code reviews and bug fixing.
• Driving research, case studies on how latest technologies could be leveraged for software architecture and capabilities such as scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.
• Documenting designs, estimates and implementation plans to iAND stakeholders.
• Academics exposureExperience in architecting and designing technical solutions especially in area of mobile and cloud. for SaaS capabilities.
• Ability in scaling products and to tackle large traffic and amounts of data.
• Academics expertise in coding, programming and software design patterns.
• Passionate about technology and constantly growing your technical expertise.
Great to Have:-
• Experience in insurance domain