Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers
- Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the technical team
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
- Coach, mentor and train team members to find the best employees for our company
- Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
- Proactively recruit passive talent to join the Intuitive team
- Work with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
- BE/B.TECH degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
- Must have Cloud, devops hiring experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
- Experience effectively hiring and motivating talent
- In-house and agency experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and familiarity or hands on experience in Cloud technologies
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
- Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
About Intuitive Technology Partners
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive for Merito. Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team, consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Client onboarding and engagement.
Analyzing requirements and creating job descriptions.
Ensuring quality recruitment and selection within agreed TAT.
Individually contributing toward closing key executive search requirements
1-3 years of agency recruitment experience for Tech / Non-Tech / leadership roles.
Minimum 1 year experience with executive search
Hands-on experience with optimally utilizing ATS and other recruitment software.
Fixed Pay + Variables
Geotrackers, is hiring for a smart, young, and energetic Talent Acquisition Manager, to hire and recruit across functions and locations within India.
- Own, manage and drive the Talent Acquisition function
- Draft JDs in consultation with requirement owner
- Job Posting on popular job portals
- Resume search on multiple online databases
- Filter profiles based on the basis of standard best practices and organization policies
- Present the organization and the Job Role in a professional and persuasive manner to prospective candidates.
- Conduct First Round of Tele Interview
- Filter Candidates in First Round basis organization criteria.
- Set up Second Round of interviews on Google Meets or F2F Interviews at the office
- Maintain the Hiring MIS on Google Sheets as per existing processes
- Manage organizations interview calendar
- Follow up with candidates
- Offer Roll-Out & Salary Negotiations
- Follow up till Joining and Induction
- 3-4 years of experience in Talent Hiring Role
- Experience hiring for Technology Solution Sales
- Experience in hiring for Software Profiles
- Experience in Hiring for Accounts, Operations, and Admin
- Peoples person ability to strike up a relationship easily
- Good communicator
- Sharp thinker
- Positive can-do attitude
- Loads of self-confidence
- High Energy
- A resourceful and independent worker
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
Looking for Technical Recuiters who are highly performing and have very good communication skills.
Should have minimum 2 years of Domestic IT Recruitment Experience
Need to work only during Weekdays and Organization will pay you extra compensation for working on Weekends ( only if there is a need)
Experience in sourcing for Java, .NET, Full Stack, SAP, AI/ML, DevOps technologies.
• Hire candidates from various sources such as Job portals, Social networks and references etc.
• Responsible for data/file management processes
• Responsible for the end-to-end process of the recruitment
• Responsible to handle requirements and clients (if directed to) effectively.
• Continuously seek and open to learn, improve the skills.
• Experience in end-to-end recruitment, both vanilla and niche skills in an agency environment
• Ability to work with normal sourcing avenues such as Job Portals, Social Networking,
References, Head Hunting etc. as well as to Innovate new recruiting techniques.
• Understanding of Technology from a recruiter standpoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree (Must)
• Good experience in domestic recruitment
• Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
• Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
We are hiring for a full time Technical Recruiter for IT Hiring.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements.
- Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity, job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards.
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner.
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies.
- Design and drive employee referral programs.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating of events, assessment and interviews for hiring candidates.
- Review applications to evaluate if they meet the requirements of position. Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Serves as liaison with candidates and communicate logistics associated with assessment and interviews.
- Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level.
- Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
2+ years of Tech recruiting experience, working in a medium to high volume, high hiring-bar environment (mixed experience in both agency and corporate is preferred).
Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates.
Self-Starter, ability to solve problems and think creatively.
Desire to work in a dynamic, aggressively growing environment.
Diplomatic and a proven ability in building up effective relationships.
Strong communication and influencing skills.
A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company' success.
Strong written & verbal communication skills English.
Work from Office only.
- Engineering Grad or MBA(HR) or Post Graduate
- Startup experience is a plus.
- A full-time Bachelors Degree from a recognized university.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
- Sourcing and Screening candidates as per requirements
- Ensuring all positions are closed as per the TAT
- Scheduling and Coordinating Interviews
- Negotiating on Salary and Rolling out offers
- Ensure candidate is kept warm post hiring till he/she joins
- Minimize drop out ratio of your selects
- Onboard new joiners
- Other tasks as and when allocated
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Experience in souring candidates from Job Portals and social sites
- Basic understanding of Market Research industry is an added advantage
- Should have good Interpersonal skills
- Post graduation degree in Human Resource is required
- Should be a go getter and someone with multi tasking ability.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 5+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
The candidate should have positive attitude with analytical skills. The candidate will be required to play a vital role in the team and should be capable to lead a team for long-term with a positive impact on the team.
Position Vacant Details
|Junior HR Executive
MBA(HR), MSW(HR), PGDHRM OR any Degree with recruitment experience (Intern or Experience)
|0 - 1 Year|
Sourcing candidates through different channels of Recruitment like various Job Portals, Professional Sites, Database.
Handling End-to-End IT & Technical recruitment Life cycle.
Good exposure in Cold Calling
Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates until they join.
Should have experience in pre joining and post joining formalities.
Candidate must possess good Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill, Team working ability
provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
Primary responsibilities :
Screening / Conducting interviews with engineering talent to :
1. Assess English communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Negotiating rates
3. Assess resumes, ensuring they meet Turing's standards
4. Keep a tight communication loop with software engineering candidates and maintaining
relationships with high-quality engineering talent.
5. Keeping candidates- info updated in Turing's platform.
6. Providing feedback and following up with candidates.
7. Monitor, audit, and grow Turing's engineering pipeline.
8. Working with the Vetting Operations team to refine Turing's outreach strategy and vetting process.
9. Identify, reach-out, and attract relevant professionals to drive the strategic growth of Turing's
engineering pipeline by working closely with engineering, sales, and matching teams to prioritize
1. Experience in talent support roles is essential
2. Customer service experience and or HR experience.
3. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
4. Hungry for career growth
Hours : Must be willing to work i n South Asian time zones. Most of our engineers are from South
America, Europe, Africa, and South Asia. In order to get on calls with them, they'd need to be able to work between UTC-5 to UTC+5. Calls usually happen between 3:30 PM - 00:30 am in Indian
Nice to have:
1. At l east 2 years of experience sourcing or recruiting technical talent with a proven track record of success. Knowledge and experience of the recruiting cycle.
2. Engineering Degree preferred
3. Previous remote working experience
4. An eye for talent and a strong understanding of the differences i n knowledge and expertise
between highly-skilled developers and average talent.
5. Formal or informal experience teaching English preferred
1. Great English speaker :
- The ability to assess other peoples English communications skills
- The ability to express and communicate complex information clearly and effectively.
- The person would get on a video call, onboarding engineers to the platform.
2. Persuasive and empathetic :
- Some engineers aren't completely sold on joining Turing yet, and so this person would need to
explain the benefits of joining the Turing platform.
- This person would need to provide developer support over emails.
- Conflict resolution
- Create an inviting atmosphere, make the developer feel comfortable.
3. Can negotiate :
- If the engineer's salary ask is too high, the engineer would not be hired by us or our clients.
Therefore, this person would need to set the right expectations for a win-win solution here.
- We have a negotiation script that recommends how much each person should be paid based on
location, and the person can use this to negotiate.
4. Team Work :
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while keeping quality.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
5. Process-driven/methodical :
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solver and can easily identify areas of improvement
Our team will be in touch if your qualifications match our needs for this role. Thanks again for considering us in your career.
Title: Algorithmic Talent Match Associate
Techolution looking for an energetic Algorithmic Talent Match Associate to assist with guiding candidates through a top-notch application process and to work with existing teams to help coordinate the recruiting efforts for the organization. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from a small close-knit team in a fast-paced environment as we grow our brands across the organization.
- Create a job description from scratch and identify negotiable/non-negotiable skills for new roles.
- Sourcing candidates through various channels including conversion of passive candidates.
- Understand technicalities behind the positions and liaise with technical teams to screen proactively.
- Superior communication (written and verbal English) and organizational skills.
- Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks.
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative, showcase curiosity, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and track candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System - including, but not limited to: research, applicant tracking, workflow, communication, data, analytics, and reporting, etc.
- Create market maps for various specialties and geographic regions for candidate talent pools.
- Assist in key initiatives and continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Help to develop talent inclusion and diversity strategies.
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive; people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of others on the team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Possesses the ability to learn the human resources information system (HRIS) and similar computer applications.
- Prior experience in recruitment cycle/sourcing will be highly preferred.
What You Will Learn:
- How to effectively schedule phone and in-person interviews with candidates for hiring managers
- How Talent Acquisition fits in to the Employee Life Cycle (Recruiting, Onboarding, Ongoing, Offboarding)
- How to post and update job postings across various job boards and recruiting channels
- What it takes to plan and host virtual recruiting events and job fairs
- The candidate journey, candidate experience and the impact on the organization
- How to gather feedback from interviewers, initiate background checks and help with onboarding
- Attracting talent through employer branding strategies
Why Join Techolution?
Be part of the next most admired high tech brand in the world and launch the next most exciting billion dollar IPO. We are looking for talent with amazing technical skills with a great foundation for the open role. The type of personalities that do very well at our company are people who are looking to contribute to a larger than life cause. People who are looking for a very high growth environment where they are helping the company grow and also personally growing through a very unique and world-class exposure.
Work Life at Techolution:
At Techolution, we do things a bit differently. There's no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other. You are your own boss! We're going to be upfront the way we work doesn't suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
Techolution is a high-tech consulting company on a mission to accelerate digital transformation for our clients across the globe. We are a very successful start-up that is small enough to care and large enough to be trusted by some of the top brands in the world such as Apple, JPMC, DBS Bank, NBC, Stryker, JCrew, etc. Techolution specializes in UI Modernization, Cloud Transformation, Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. As a testament to the power of HVPD, we have developed a wealth of world class products, owned by Techolution, in the space of Virtual Reality, Facial Recognition, Smart Water Monitoring and many more cutting edge digital products in the pipeline.
Techolution currently serves clients across the United States with our headquarters in the heart of downtown New York City. We recently opened “Techolution City” in India as our offshore development center as a living and breathing lab for our IoT Smart City products. Techolution also serves APAC stormers from our Singapore office and the Mauritius office supports our initiatives on the African content.