Looking for a technical recruiter for a US Staffing Division.
Require excellent command over the english language, Should have experience of working with IT and Non-IT requirements. Should be able to source candidates as per the given job description.
About Gex Search
As a talent acquisition specialist, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process from role
definition to on-boarding for entry to leadership hiring across India. You will partner with the business and
leadership teams to design & execute recruiting strategies and effectively interface with social networks, third
party recruiters or other recruitment service providers where required.
End to end accountability for recruitments across India geography
Networking to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of future fit external talent leveraging digital and
Create and implement innovative and out of the box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best
talent in Unilever.
Proactively manage and build candidate relationships and communicate the Unilever employment value
proposition to prospective hires
Managing internal and external recruitment activities placing priority on filling key roles in line with agreed
global processes and Service Level Agreements- Drive flex experiences and alternate channels of hiring
for the function.
Delivering superior candidate, hiring manager and stakeholder experience.
In conjunction with the Talent Manager and HRBPs, developing effective recruitment forecasts to
accurately predict our future talent requirements basis business ambition.
Provide and analyse data on key metrics for recruitment, application flow, sources and quality of talent as
Managing Applicant tracking system data integrity and accuracy
Advising the Talent Manager on changing trends in the Indian Talent Market to be able to share talent
Working along with the leadership team to design and deliver cutting edge recruitment campaigns, process
improvements & tech in recruitment.
Create and implement innovative and out of the box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best
talent in Unilever.
All about You:
You should be passionate about hiring the best talent, delivering world class experience to employees on their
key moments, networking, and building Unilever businesses by recruiting its people!
Exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills is a must
Experience of applying a variety of sourcing techniques- (job boards, building preferred supplier lists,
recruitment advertising, social media recruiting etc) is an added advantage
Ability to influence with data and insights
Ready for Contractual role
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Talent Acquisition Executive you’ll be providing an amazing candidate journey at every step including reviewing applications and finding candidates through various sources, being involved in interviews and guiding candidates through our recruitment process and developing close relationships with hiring managers.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a matchmaker, always finding the best person for each position so everyone is happy.”
What you will really be doing
- Reviewing applications, screening and interviewing candidates
- Headhunting and directly sourcing talented candidates
- Maintaining a strong networking presence within the industry and with universities
- Attending recruitment and industry events to attract talent
- Employee relations and engagement
- Creating metrics and analysis to showcase the main KPIs related to the HR function.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience within recruitment / talent acquisition, ideally in a technical environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Analytical mindset and ability to multitask.
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to travel from time to time.
- Passion for games would be a plus.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers
- Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the technical team
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
- Coach, mentor and train team members to find the best employees for our company
- Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
- Proactively recruit passive talent to join the Intuitive team
- Work with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
- BE/B.TECH degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
- Must have Cloud, devops hiring experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
- Experience effectively hiring and motivating talent
- In-house and agency experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and familiarity or hands on experience in Cloud technologies
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
- Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Fleet Studio, Inc. works with leading global consumer brands, startups and agencies on the cutting edge technology products and solutions in mobile and web applications for a global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhances communication and the final product. The products and solutions that we build are widely used by millions of users including companies of all sizes, from SMB to the enterprise as well as direct consumers.
Should have good experience of hiring Technical profiles through LinkedIn, Github, Stackflow, Angellist or other platforms to promote new jobs and communicate the positives of working for the company.
Source potential and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, extensive name generation research, and relationship building.
Serve as a liaison between talent and social media to ensure recruiting campaigns are handled efficiently.
Own social media campaigns from build to activation, guiding partners on social media standard methodologies.
Develop a pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
Should conduct Employee Referral Campaigns.
Involve in the end to end recruitment cycle.
1-5 yrs Strong Experience in in IT Hiring's through social media space and should have an understanding of the digital tools for talent attraction/branding.
Experience of working on LinkedIn, Github, Stackflow, Angellist or similar social recruiting/attraction channels with a good understanding of employer branding.
Ability to demonstrate a successful experience managing social media strategy and execution.
KINDLY DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE HIRING USING ONLY GENERIC JOB PORTALS LIKE NAUKRI AND MONSTER.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Digit88 is a boutique software product engineering company helping innovative product companies engineer world class products since 2014. The founding team at Digit88 has 50+ years of product engineering and services experience out of India, China and the US.
We have partnered with one of the world's foremost Conversational AI companies to set up their GIC in India. Over the past 4 years we have been collaboratively engineering a highly scalable, high performance, resilient platform with globally distributed teams in US, UK, Germany and Australia. The team is led by some of the biggest names in Conversational AI globally.
We are also setting up new Offshore Development Centres (GICs) for some very exciting mid-stage US companies in the areas of Data Privacy/Security, Life Sciences/E-Procurement and TeleHealth/Remote Care (promoted by ex Uber co-founder).
The candidate will join an existing team of 4-5 TA specialists and would be responsible for planning and driving end to end talent acquisition for the current and upcoming tech (all levels), managerial and non-tech (if any) positions. This would entail sourcing, assessing and on-boarding at least 30 engineers over the next 6-9 months with gradual capacity ramp up in the period ahead.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, self-motivated, hands-on senior technical recruitment specialist and HR operations generalist who will lead and drive end-to-end talent acquisition for our expansion. This would include working with hiring managers and leadership team to plan sourcing strategy and own the KRAs, work allocation for the team, source top tier candidates, schedule/track interviews, measure & track recruiting process/effectiveness and own vendor management.
The candidate will be an evangelist for exceptional candidate experience, data driven decision making while meeting organization hiring goals and help build a strong employer brand for the company.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
- BE/BTech or Self-learned Technical/IT background with 5-8 years hands-on experience in technical talent acquisition with startups or mid-sized IT product companies, driving recruitment at scale.
- MBA with specialisation in Human Resources & Marketing or a related field will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of Modern Web Applications, SaaS products and what it takes to build high performance scalable B2B and B2C products
- Should understand threading and sockets and the difference between Angular and React and what is a Message Queue used for.
- Proven experience in end-to-end talent acquisition: designing and executing recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire best in breed product engineers from entry level to Principal Engineers and Engineering Managers.
- Hands-on experience with searching & posting jobs on social media and job boards such as Naukri, AngelList, CutShort, InstaHyre, Linkedin, Employee Referrals and more.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Provide ability to pitch and sell the opportunity to top tier candidates.
- Experience in managing or leading a team of recruiters and crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to senior-level positions.
- Outstanding MS-Excel and presentation skills with passion for data driven decision making and hands on experience presenting plans/strategies to senior management.
- Experience in leading employment branding initiatives
- Passion for leveraging innovative selection methods for profile screening, video/in-person interviews, assignments, psychometric tests etc. to correctly assess applicants faster and optimize the funnel.
- Experience in maintaining talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Expertise with one or more ATS.
- Experience in determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Proven experience in compensation planning and benchmarking against industry standards
- Proven experience in defining, developing and maturing relationships with strategic vendors
You are someone who would easily be able to
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools to source candidates
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions from non conventional sources (e.g. other than Naukri)
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychometric tests etc.)
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use innovative sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Determine HR and Recruiting KPIs and create and present KPI reports to management.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Plan employee referral programs - encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Review employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
Critical Soft Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication with ability to articulate problems and solutions over phone and emails.
- Self driven with a strong sense of urgency, with a passion for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently and possess superior skills in issue resolution.
- Should have the passion to learn and implement, analyse and troubleshoot issues
Track, motivate and bring in the results from Product Evangelist / Affiliates