We are looking for a Technical Lead - Java to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods of time.
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years Experience working with JAVA technology
- Knowledge of Spring boot, Spring MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
Ajackus is a people-centric technology company that helps small to medium-sized businesses and digital startups grow faster. With 11 years of experience in creating purposeful impact, we assist clients in enhancing their technological capabilities by building highly efficient and accountable remote technology teams that use a patented architecture to create secure and scalable business solutions.
We’ve been recognized as a ‘Great Place To Work’ and are intentional about creating a diverse and flexible culture for our team. We believe in our values, our culture, and in providing a platform for every individual to share their suggestions and ideas through an ownership-based model. For our strong ethics and value system, we have been recognized by the Government of India under the 'Companies that Care' initiative.
Ajackus has team members working from every part of India, our hybrid work policy allows us the flexibility and choice to work from anywhere while being productive and efficient. We provide a lucrative bouquet of benefits that don't just focus on great compensation structure but cover the holistic perspective of an associate's life.
Our solutions have saved lives (Healthcare), brought transparency in commerce (Fintech), helped people with the assets for life (Real-Estate), and allowed people to build on top of what we have created (Open Source). Besides these, we have extensively explored emerging technologies like IoT, AI/ML, and worked in industries like electronics, telecommunication, e-commerce, mental health & wellness, travel, media & publishing, entertainment, etc.
Our philosophy is simple, we may not know all the answers, but we know how to find all answers. Come, join us, in this journey to create a true impact in the world!
- Good understanding of NODE JS back-end development
- Strong understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as React/Angular, HTML and CSS3
-Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
-Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
- Ability to pick up new technology is needed.
Experience: 3-4 years
Looking for Female Candidate only
Candidate must have 3 years of experience in Core Java, Spring boot, Web services.
We have a full-time opportunity for the Junior Architect position with our company. PFB... JD for the same. Please let me know if you are not just looking for a job change but also a challenging job role with a highly enthusiastic and core technical team to work with!
Delivery Solutions(https://www.deliverysolutions.co) enable retailers’ access, orchestrate, and optimize last-mile deliveries for forward-deployed inventory. Delivery Solutions unlocks last-mile deliveries for retailers using their own e-commerce assets. Make anytime and Anywhere Local Delivery direct from Retailer to Customer possible.
Role and Designation - Junior.Architect - MEAN STACK and AWS
Location: Mumbai/ Remotely Working
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Position: 1
- Develop and evolve Technical Strategy & Roadmap
- Analyse the competition information and define winning strategies
- Develop & Define World-Class Architecture and Design
- Specify, propose and present innovative solutions and lead high-quality end-to-end solution/ technical architecture and design
- Document and consolidate architectural decisions and technical designs via documentation and UML diagrams
- Use Asana to build a roadmap, releases, and bi-weekly sprint plans to track progress
- The prototype, evaluate and recommend the most suitable platform
- Keep Refactoring principles going as we evolve on architecture and design
- Collaborate closely with the development team and designers and other stack holders to generate ideas and creative solutions to problems
- Review all critical functionality & test code. Help Teams in removing bottlenecks
- Be customers advocate and leverage the internal teams to meet customers’ expectations and satisfaction
- Team handling of more than 15+
- Must Have expertise in MEAN (MongoDB/ Express.js- Angular 4+/Node.js/ AWS)
- 2+ years of experience in architecture and solution design with a product company
- Must have strong hands-on experience with API Development and DevOps.
- Ability to translate highly complex business requirements into scalable technical design
- Strong Understanding of Software design principles, Industry Best Practices, and Standards.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented concepts and Design Patterns
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Thought leadership skills to influence stakeholders on architectural designs, and team members on the right choice of technology.
● In-depth knowledge and working experience on Restful/SOAP web services
● Working knowledge of NoSQL/SQL database technologies.
● In-depth knowledge of web technologies like React JS/Next JS, and Typescript.
● Experience in databases such as SQL Server will be preferable
● Experience with AWS Cloud (specifically API Gateway) will be preferable
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
● Understanding of caching and third-party integration.
● Familiar with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN).
● Knowledge of unit testing code using Jest & Enzyme.
● Knowledge of Python and Chrome extension development is a plus.
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● Good problem-solving skills
Hands- on in the following:
- Java 8/J2EE
- Spring boot
- REST API
- ORM- hibernate/ JPA
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing- Junit/ TestNG
Good to have:
Hands-on in the following:
- CI/CD pipeline deployment
- Messaging- ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ/MQ
- NoSQL framework exposure
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Go the extra mile to identify customer needs and pain-points.
- Relentless focus on delivering high quality, bug-free code.
- Closely work with the SRE and DevOps team to set up microservices infrastructure.
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guidelines and standards in assigned projects.
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in the team before sending updates to reporting authority/client.
- Participate in application design, code reviews and documentation.
- Experience in agile development process.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- Good understanding and experience of working on Vue.js/React.js.
- Prior experience building REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with Node.js/Golang/Java + Redis + Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS/GCP is a plus
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- A minimum of 1 year of experience is needed.
- Design and construction of platform with the best possible encryption and security mechanisms
- Compare different design options and take technology-driven design decision
- Define Data model/Information model
- Define services and convert functional requirements to design
- Define APIs and implement them
- Build front end based on user experience design
- Test and Debug as required
- Write Technical Documentation
- Optimize code and design for Performance
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines
Expected Qualifications and Key Skills
- Working experience in Spring, Spring-boot or equivalent, Hibernate or equivalent persistence framework.
- Working experience of No SQL databases such as MongoDB or equivalent
- Working experience of setting up Production environment including SSL certificates, logging, backup, archival, etc.
- Working experience of API gateways and Web services such as REST
- Working experience of using GIT
- Working experience of a dev-ops tool such as Jenkins
- Deployment experience on Azure/AWS
- Microservices design and development
- Excellent understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Understanding of OOP and Design Patterns
- Works well in a team setting
- Can multitask, adapt to shifting priorities, detail-oriented
- Good work ethic, including a sense of individual responsibility
- Comfortable working on changing requirements in a growing company
- Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Experience with payment platforms and processors would be a plus
- Node.js and React.js
- Test and automation tools
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web.
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building GraphQL APIs using Node.js
- Java backend, Android or iOS development