- Develop system and program specifications to meet client needs
- Analyze the impact of new systems or system changes on existing technology
- Design and maintain database structures to support system requirements
- Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows
- Create and maintain schema and code to support system/program requirements
- Adhere to company standards, policies, and procedures
- Create and maintain appropriate user and technical documentation
- Provide client support, as needed
- Work with clients to resolve problems in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate
- Participate in company initiatives and committees
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015/2016, D365 CE modules such as Finance/Supply Chain/Sales/Marketing/Service/Field Services and CRM Portal
- Microsoft Dynamics Sales and Customer Engagement applications (CRM) product experience
- Professional CRM certification OR agree to achieve appropriate certification in an agreed-upon timeframe
- Experience implementing and customizing Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, simultaneously
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Knowledge in Azure technologies like API, Azure Functions, Logic Apps development is advantageous
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual for leading our Performance Marketing who will be responsible for scaling up our digital strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, and delivering on ambitious revenue goals.
● Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan. Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation and make optimization recommendations across the buyer’s journey.
● Creating and implementing the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets.
● Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns. Explore new channels for customer acquisition.
● Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
● Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
● Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
at A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore
What is the role?
The role will be focused on the frontend in the sales function. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and create a pipeline for enterprise accounts. This will be a IC and enterprising opportunity, in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
Delhi and Mumbai
- Creating a list of enterprise accounts and win them with consultative sales approach
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in prospective companies.
- Mapping market and innovate in outbound approach
- Excellent presentation and sound understanding on
- Maintain discipline in CRM update , customer engagement and company policies
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual from SAAS, E-com, Fintech or entrepreneurial background
- 8-10 years of B2B India Sales.
- Graduate in any stream or an equivalent educational qualification.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of India sales and market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data-driven, and result-oriented.
Who will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to the President - Sales and BD.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
What is the role?
The Assistant Vice President is a multi-faceted role requiring the individual to work closely with the AVP/ VP and manage a team of Analysts and Associates. This position will directly report to the Senior Vice President.
Exposure and experience in advanced Fund Administration and Book-keeping and determining the scope of engagements, delivering project plans to clients, managing timelines, and driving deliverables through plans
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Understanding the overall goals of the transaction and client relationships
- Team Management and Leadership:
- Managing/Mentoring a team of Analysts/Associates and reporting to the Senior Vice President
- Driving Projects and Process Improvements
- Monitoring procedures and controls within the team and reviewing and approving the teams work daily within the stated departmental guideline
- Handling accounting of funds and multiple investment companies (SPVs)
- Managing and reviewing projects relating to the calculation of net assets values, reconciliation of capital calls and distributions, partner capital statements, cash, and bank account reconciliation, preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages, journal entries, calculation of management fees, carried interest and waterfall
- Being efficient in managing the execution of all key aspects of client deliverables
- Communicating directly with senior professionals such as CFOs, controllers, and accounting managers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong grasp of various aspects of finance and an analytical ability
- Commitment and ownership
- Strong eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet client-driven deadlines (demanding hours requiring time management skills)
- High levels of honesty & integrity, ability to lead a team and self-drive are essential
7 to 12 years of relevant work experience after completion of CA.
CA Mandatory. CS and MBA is not mandatory but ll be helpful
The compensation structure will be as per industry standards
Who will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Finance team.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe
for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Producer for the PC and Console department (PCC) you’ll be managing games from external developers from conception through to launch, using your industry knowledge and great project management skills to help development teams produce the best games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, helping everything to run smoothly in our games production”
What you will really be doing
Working with the Head of PC and Console Publishing, colleagues in the PCC Production team and the external developers to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee-published game releases;
Liaising regularly with our external development partners to ensure the games track to schedule and are released on time and to budget;
Coordinating with the Marketing teams (Product Marketing, Community, Social Media and Influencer & Media) to ensure required promotional assets are produced, content is appropriate and all deadlines are met;
Making realistic and accurate contributions to the game analysis and assessment (‘Due Diligence’) process;
Assisting with overseeing our in-house QA and porting capabilities;
Providing regular feedback on the games we publish (including helping with managing the internal Kwalee usability lab) and helping developers create the best games they can.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team including veteran developer Jason Falcus and publisher Max Everingham.
Skills and requirements
5+ years’ experience in a production management role within a games studio with at least 2 shipped games;
Strong project management skills;
A charismatic, energetic character who can direct and inspire;
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
Outstanding organisational and time management skills;
Strong understanding of PC & console games including game design and KPIs;
Experience of agile project management methodologies;
A “self-starter” mentality;
A strong interest in PC and console games, playing them regularly.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
· Enter the data in the system.
· Get the necessary approval then prepare and send the Order Acceptance to the customer.
· Prepare and send the Performa invoice.
· Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
· Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements.
· Sort and store all financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
· Reporting daily, and monthly progress reports to the concerned reporting authority.
- As part of the core leadership team, you will spearhead sales acquisition and operations initiatives for the organization with respect to apartment societies.
- Leading a team in the large sales function of NoBrokerHood by demonstrating leadership skills through building teams, driving key process metrics, creating superlative work culture, bringing strong customer focus and leading the company to exponential growth.
- Manage a team of BD Managers, Operations team and responsible for overall performance of the team and city
- Will be responsible for strategic partnerships with Builders, Facility Management Companies etc.
- Working cohesively with a team of equally talented and passionate colleagues to develop short and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the business.
- Utilizing high level of work independence and autonomy of decisions to enable team for 100X growth
- Identifying, experimenting and executing innovative ideas for expansion
- Proven field sales experience (B2B or B2C)
- Team management skills to manage a field sales team
- Total Experience of 3 to 5 years with team management experience of minimum 1 year
What we have to offer-
- Working directly with leadership team; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the real estate world
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions.
- Manage & own city P&L and customer satisfaction metrics
- Responsible for managing city team across sales, procurement, and refurbishment functions
- Maintain desired profitability and sales velocity
- Provide inputs and insights to product and marketing teams Candidate should have:
- Experience in managing a P&L in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Team management & scaling experience
- Strong customer focus and analytical abilities
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives