A minimum of 8-10 years of hands-on IT experience, developing at least more than two full life-cycle project using public Cloud technologies such as SOA Suite, OCI, AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
At least 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE with Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Angular, MongoDB & SOA Suite 12C. Willing to learn new technologies .
NodeJS/Angular/Java/J2EE web application development
Agile development concepts
REST, JSON, and distributed application development
Unit testing frameworks and approaches to coding
Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
Strong written and communications skills are a must. Must be able to document, present, and articulate designs and technical decisions in front of teams and key business design makers.
Developer loves to write code, build products and see your creations used by customers around the world.
Excellent experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services SOAP, WSDL
Knowledge in functional and technical aspects of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
Front-end frameworks (React, Angular, JS, REST)
General Cloud or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure knowledge
Oracle Integration cloud experience
The cloud migration experience is a plus
Competitive knowledge will be a plus.
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java/Node/SOA/Mulesoft code
To develop integration solutions using Oracle SOA Suite 12c and Oracle Integration Cloud.
To Support SIT, UAT, Go-Live, Hyper care
To Support and resolve L3 level issues
Drive initial testing phase and quality assurance process.
Log their hours correctly in the System so that they can be billed to the Customers accordingly.
Deliver high-quality, fully tested, and fault-proof Customer Integration Developments, as per the Technical Mapping Specifications.
Ensure implementation of optimized, reusable (where possible) deliverables that cater to customer needs and cause the least impact to the existing Customer Integration landscape.
Extensive know-how on the relevant Customer Integration IT Products, Integration patterns, protocols, and tools.
Testing bench skills
Deployment process awareness in full Software Development Lifecycle
To deliver quality Integration Solutions on time.
To hand over the Integration Solution to support teams with quality documentation.
To provide good support as L3 Support.
To be able to handle multiple projects at a time.
About Gaea Global Technologies
Provide organization-wide leadership, direction, and execution strategy including taking Nova-wide engineering initiatives.
Design, experiment, and implement processes to increase the overall productivity.
Provide technical expertise and leadership wherever required throughout product life cycles, influence / evangelize best engineering practices
Liason with Product Leader and influence right product strategies
Work closely with cross-functional teams, customer success/operations leadership team, and a team of product managers
Own an engineering team of 25 plus
Take care of their career progression working with their PMs
Provide continuous feedback, training and make sure team is working on their full potential at all time to ensure your team delivers best in class products and solutions
Review the architecture/design of a product/module/feature and provide feedback
Architect, design and/or hands-on code the critical portion of a product/module/feature
Mentor the tech-leads on architecting the product to deliver on-time
Be hands-on in technical architecture and reviews
Building early-stage tech products
Strong tech background of working in a product Nova
Mentoring young engineering team
Identifying right engineering practices
Taking decisions on build Vs buy strategies
Take decisions related to data, infrastructure, and right tech stacks that fit Nova's roadmap and priorities
Understanding of various backend and frontend technologies and its core concepts
Ability to understand the business problems and solve them with innovative tech solutions
Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a super changing environment
Minimum 8 years of quality experience.
5 years of hands-on experience in building large-scale systems. A proven performance track record and a team player with high energy,
A good business sense and deep empathy towards user needs and able to envision solutions for a B2B SAAS product.
Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
An enthusiastic leader who has unlimited energy to influence and daring to take initiatives and risks.
Excellent communication, leadership, and presentation skills
● You'll build a team of engineers focused on building out critical components of our Engineering team.
● Support all facets of team management to attract, engage, retain, and nurture teams of outstanding
engineers (e. g., recruitment, mentoring, training and development, performance evaluation).
● Partner with the product and UX teams and other cross functional partners to develop overall vision,
strategy and roadmap for our engineering systems and product suites.
● Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and processes for regular
assessment and improvement.
● Establish a solid project framework and excellent development processes.
● Drive an excellent experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability and simplicity.
● Provide technical and architectural direction for the development, design, integration, testing, and
maintenance of our product.
● Lead agile software processes for the engineering team and introduce best-in-class industry
● Handle technical debt to ensure our development velocity stays responsive and predictable while
minimizing production incidents of our operations.
● Experience in hiring and performance management of teams in product based companies.
● Experience in leading engineering teams, including experience in managing engineering managers or
● 10+ years of work experience architecting, developing, and launching software products and/or
services, ideally at a top Consumer Internet company.
● Strong analytic skills and a demonstrated sense of ownership and accountability.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of people.
A service-oriented mentality while driving excellence across the organization.
● Strong organizational skills, both for yourself and the team.
● Business acumen: Proven understanding of business dynamics, goals, and product strategy.
● Knowledge of how Engineering fits into the company's overall business.
● The ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, conflicting constraints and shipping high
quality and pragmatic solutions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
● Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related field/equivalent practical experience
• Hire and lead a team of Software Engineers in designing and building innovative solutions to disrupt Logistics industry using Technology
• Collaborate with Engineers and other Software Development Managers to ensure timely deliveries
• Partner with Product Managers to ensure bug-free delivery to satisfy and delight the customers
• Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements and deliver high-quality work
• Report on status of development, quality, operations and system performance to management
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
•At least 7+ years of relevant experience which includes
a. 3+ years of experience in managing a team of 5+ Software Engineers
b. 4+ years of Software Development experience as an individual contributor
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven track record of shipping complex software solutions through an agile methodology
•Ability to deep dive into the problems in order to help your team make the right technical decisions
•Proven track record of developing the career of your direct reports
•Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
•Proven abilities in managing through ambiguous situations
Software Development Manager
Full Time, Permanent
What You Will Need:
- 8+ years of experience as an engineer or a lead - solving real world customer problems.
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech - preferably in Computer Science
- Strong background in building backend technologies over distributed systems.
- Hands on experience in building platforms, technologies, and systems for products they have worked on.
- Proven track record of building and managing high performing engineering teams.
- The ability to convince, negotiate and work with equally competent and smart stakeholders.
- Experience building complex technical solutions - highly scalable service-oriented architectures, distributed cloud-based systems - which power our fintech products.
- Proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders.
- Comfortable to work in a fast paced, evolving work environment
- Act as an entrepreneur - taking ownership of the problem statement end-to-end.
- Deliver best products from all engineering aspects like designing, architecting across multiple product lines.
- Lead a diverse team of high performing engineers - who set new standards everyday.
- Be a great engineer yourself - to be able to hire, mentor, and grow the engineering team.
- Handle multiple competing priorities and ambiguity - all in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Direct and provide ongoing leadership for a team of individual contributors, set objectives, review performances, define growth plan and nurture
About the job
Edulastic is a fast-growing, US-based Edtech startup that is shaping the future of education. Our SaaS platform now serves over 10M students in over 8,000 schools across the USA and that number is growing. We are making such a splash that teachers, schools, and districts call us "a game-changer." We are focused on helping teachers teach and students learn and work hard to support educators by providing them with robust ways to track student progress and inform instruction with instant data.
At Edulastic our employees are the secret sauce to our success. With our team of motivated, positive, and skilled professionals, we continue to maintain, build, and grow a strong product offering. Innovation, listening to customers, and service are at the forefront of what continues to guide us to success. Diligence, excellent team communication, knowing that our work makes a difference, and a good sense of humor are the elements that carry us through each day.
We currently have an opening for a talented Engineering Manager who still thinks in code but also realizes that a manager's time is better spent mentoring and leading a team of talented engineers, someone who is not shy to dive into solving challenging problems but also understands that rolling up the sleeves and learning new skills is essential to get the job done. In this role, you would be working with the MERN stack to build our solutions that would effortlessly scale to support millions of students. You’d also be a creative thinker who constantly strives to streamline the processes to improve the quality and reduce the time to market.
8+ years of Hands-on technical expertise and people management experience.
Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large-scale production systems.
Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS, and MongoDB.
Proven leadership skills; courage to challenge with candor, motivate and inspire teams.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Position : Senior Technology Lead
Experience Range : 6 Years -9 Years
Salary Range : As per Market
Equity : No Equity
Location : Remote
We are searching for a dynamic “Senior Technology Lead “ to join our company. As a technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyse briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
Expertise : Your experience across the years in the Roles you have played.
- At least 6 years of working experience in Laravel, Code Igniter ,Slim Framework.
- Solid PHP basic and OOPs concepts, PHP higher version
- Strong MySQL database knowledge. Knowledge of Clustering, Replication, Stored Procedures, DBMS - added advantage
- Hand- on experience of Server technologies[AWS] like setup S3,EC2,load balancers, code deployment and scaling, DNS Management, Database Management, Payment Gateway Integration
- Understanding of Multi-tier architecture of the application
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of React.JS will be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services like REST, SOAP, XML
- Proficient on API documentation tools/framework such as Postman, Swagger.
- Team Leader, Team Management.
- Development experience as per SOLID principles.
- Experience in Client Communication.
- Managing a team of 12 + Engineers , Front-end and Back-end engineers.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
Notice Period: Immediate joiners or less than 30 days
Compensation: 35-40 LPA
Experience : 10-18 years of total experience
- Experience in core JAVA technologies
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum and CI/CD environment.
- Experience working with version control using GIT/BitBucket.
- Managed 50+ engineers.
The B2B e-commerce platforms sensation, Raksul Inc., named Forbes Japan "Startup of the
Year" in 2018 and a Harvard Business Case Study in 2019, has created its Center of Excellence
(COE) in Bangalore, India in 2020, to propel ahead its mission of transforming conventional
industries with the Internet and emerging technologies. The new software R&D center is
envisaged to comprise highly empowered product teams that are multifaceted, mission-oriented
and accountable for end-to-end business outcomes.
We are looking for world-class software engineering talent to join our cause in our India Center
of Excellence in Bangalore. We value creative curiosity, outside-the-box thinking and quality
consciousness. This position will have tremendous opportunities for software craftsmanship,
leadership and growth!
At Raksul, we believe in enabling our software teams by instilling intrinsic motivators of
Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose, nicely complementing our highly competitive comp package,
bonus, generous vacation time, best-in-class benefits and super-flexible work hours! Raksul as
a company fosters an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture. In our work we aim to be smart,
humble, hardworking and above all, collaborative! We are presently in 100% remote working
mode with potentially part-time in the office, post pandemic.
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
- 3+ years of professional full-stack web development.
- 3+ years of experience developing products related to corporate functions incl. HR,
Payroll, Accounting, etc.
- Previous experience maintaining production applications.
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code.
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and regular deployments.
- Understanding and appreciation of UX and usability.
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with MySQL and relational data modeling.
- You must be a strong communicator who can explain complex ideas to anyone
regardless of background.
- Experience with implementing designs produced in Figma or Zeplin.
- Ability and interest in mentoring junior engineers a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills and diligent ability to contribute to the team by
performing code reviews.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Understands basic accounting terms and principles.
Nice to Haves:
- Contributions to or active participation in the OSS community.
- Strong Github profile.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Someone who would be interested in improving corporate productivity.
- Individuals with the curiosity to explore new technologies, the willingness to learn new
things and who constantly challenge themselves.
- A positive outlook with a focus on solution-oriented problem solving, even when things
- Individuals who thrive in a multicultural environment.
- Individuals who would like to work on Japanese products and services.
● Mentor and lead more junior developers.
● Take responsibility for the quality of the code produced by you and the team.
● Operate across our evolving technology stack - Java, React, SQL, and more.
● Take responsibility for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA, and maintenance.
● Touch code at every level – from the UI, through backend microservices and down to the database.
● Collaborate closely with Product, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Analytics as well as other functional teams to define feature specifications and develop high-quality deliverables for our customers.
● Work alongside other engineering groups located around the world (US, Canada, UK, etc.).