We are building next-generation suite of services in IOT, Blockchain for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop cloud services, applications, all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies. As a Technical lead you will work on micro services architecture and related technologies. As part of the job, the candidate will work with experts from a variety of industry areas including computer science and software development, department heads, and executives to integrate new technologies and improve system performance.
• Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
• Architect and design highly scalable, available, secure and elastic solutions that implement industry best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
• Work closely with different services team and provide technical help
• Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
• Influences and drives an accepted implementation of architecture.
• Drives software craftsmanship. Might conduct also proof of concepts and code development activities.
• Delivers an optimal and consolidated architecture / design, leveraging technology and evaluating design alternatives.
• Build best-practices in the engineering team.
• Have wide knowledge of different technologies and be able to find the best fit for solving business problems.
• BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 6-7 years of software development.
• Experience building/maintaining multi-tenanted, distributed applications.
• Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, database and functional designs.
• Must be hands-on in designing, developing and implementing a wide array of products.
• Must be passionate about good design and must have a proven track record of building high-quality code.
• Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions.
• Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
• Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot experience with Relational Database (Postgres), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
• Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Excellent data structure and algorithmic processes.
• Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
If you dare to dream big for yourselves, put your ass on fire, work in chaos, with limited resources, being a self doer, able to innovate, research and patent your work, and lead others! if that’s the material you are, then NetObjex is the right place for you.
NetObjex provides a Digital Twin Intelligent Automation Platform that enables business solutions for real-time tracking, tracing, and monitoring of digital assets by leveraging the continuum of IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence), and Blockchain technologies.
We are one of the few startups who’s got global recognitions in several events right from 2017 and the saga continues. We are funded by a New York-based venture fund and with advisors who worked with top-notch companies.”
- Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
- Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
- Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
- Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
- Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions.
- Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Zobaze builds shop management tools for the common shop keeper and aims to build an entire retail and restaurant management infrastructure for the world.
As a full-stack engineer, you will work with the founders, support engineers, and mobile app engineers. We are a small team, but we are a hardworking and passionate bunch, motivated by collaboration, strong results and the impact Zobaze makes on our customers.
- Develop and maintain features for our backend APIs, web office editor, and online ecommerce platform.
- Build new product lines (e. g. Internal tools for analytics/management, import/export utilities, databases)
- Help assess and recruit future engineers.
- We use a myriad of other tools, which we expect you to learn when required. Being a good learner is a must.
- 2+ years of experience in professional software development, startup experience is ideal
- Experience owning technically challenging and demanding projects.
- Experience across the entire stack, from backend to frontend.
- Knowledge in any of Vue/React/Angular 2+
- Experience in any modern cloud infra (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- A customer-first mindset, to ensure what we build meets what customers need
- Introspective nature and result oriented attitude
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Building reusable code libraries for future use.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer and familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience in Node.js, React, MongoDB, Micro service-based architecture, Domain Driven Development, AWS a must.
- Node.js, React, MongoDB, Micro service-based architecture, Domain Driven Development, AWS is a must
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/ UX design.
- Entrepreneurial with a founder mindset.
- Ambitious, willing to work hard and invest in building a great career.
- Candidates who care more about what they learn and the impact they make.
- Take ownership of all his/her tasks.
- Believe in work-life integration. passion > work-life balance.
- AppTile is building the future of how merchants, creators or service entrepreneurs create mobile apps.
- We help creators and micro-entrepreneurs to build mobile applications for their businesses.
- In 2022, it is still very hard. We are building the next-generation no-code platform for mobile internet.
- Drive design and architecture around key systems that are part of the product. Setup design philosophies and implement them in a way that ensures they are easily followed.
- Setup toolchains and technical stacks that are intuitive. Implement these toolchains in a way that is unobtrusive for other developers and ensure it stays that way.
- Drive good development practices and philosophies that ensure good stable code over several cycles of development. Keeping them as simple and un-intrusive as possible.
- Report directly to our head of technology.
- Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results.
- Tier 1 / Tier 2 Colleges with decent academic backgrounds
- Experience in Product Companies and typically more than 2 years
- Should have worked in previous companies for a larger duration
- Full Stack Developers with experience in Typescript or Nodejs, React or React Native, Rest APIs
- 3-8 years of product development experience. Preferably in a product development environment.
- Experience with working with Backend Server stacks (SQL databases, Web Servers, API Endpoints etc)
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- You have a strong passion for building things from the ground up with all the challenges and unknowns, and enjoy the process of solving problems that are new and unique.
- Experience with React, React-native, Typescript and similar Frontend Technologies.
- Experience with PostGres, MySQL and similar DB Technologies.
- Experience with REST, GraphQL and similar API technologies.
- Experience working with cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience with open source languages such as, Java, Objective-C/C++, Swift, Java, PHP, Python etc.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Docker and Kubernetes
1.Atleast 1.5 - 3 yr Experience in Mongodb
2.Overall 4-10 yrs Experience in PHP/MERN Stack Development
3.Strong Experience in large data set
4.Strong Knowledge in anyone of PHP ( Yii2, Larvel,Codeigniter)
5.Good understanding of Code optimization.
6.Excellent in Designing & Architecture, handle AWS(Amazon Web Services) for our product in Financial domain.
8.Proficient Understanding of Code Version Tools Such as Git ,Bit Bucket
9.The candidate should be well versed with problem solving skills,task breakdown & code reviewing.
10.Expert in team handling of 15 working in PHP framework yii & MERN Stack development.
- Design the architecture and their solutions
- Define user stories and implement them using agile methodology
- Engage and manage a team of software engineers; including task planning and code reviews
- Have technical ownership of the product
- Fullstack experience (React, Node JS, VU, Python)
- Expert in web technology (SaaS)
- Know-how of cloud technology
- Broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits
- Experience in release engineering and configuration management
- Comfort with both client-side and server-side development
- Passion for agile
- Knowledge of CICD pipeline
Bonus if you:
- Have experience working in the healthcare industry
- Are enthusiastic about all things brain science and/or mental well-being
- We are a company that highly values the ability to communicate well. We all take turns at the blog roster, so writing experience and/or enthusiasm is appreciated
- Our core values encourage empathy and innovation, you are gold if you share these
Swaypay is looking for a detail driven Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with remote startup experience who is comfortable asking “why?”. We want someone who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and has a track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills.
You'll work with the team to plan, shape, and build our new product features for both mobile and web. You'll get to use some of the latest technologies in order to build the best product possible.
During your time here, you will get the opportunity to work with most (if not all) of our systems — improving consumer facing products, helping to build the API, improving internal tooling, and simplifying our developer experience.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers
- Write and test code to ensure stability while refining as necessary
- Expand existing software and write new software to meet the evolving needs of our key demographics
- Build our mobile and web applications using React Native and React
- Write test cases to ensure product functionality across versions
- Design and implement the overall architecture of the system
- Design, construct, and integrate our API offerings
- Take complete ownership of features/work and deliver end to end
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience building mobile and web applications using modern frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with React Native (mandatory)
- 1+ years of experience with backend technologies such as NodeJS, Golang, or Python
- Understanding of AWS, production deployment, and monitoring tools. K8 / Docker Swarm experience is an added bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- “If it can go wrong – it will go wrong" mindset
- Familiarity with both unit and e2e tests
- Experience with databases (MySQL or other relational database)
You will be a great fit if you
- Are proactive about anticipating needs and solving for them before they become a problem
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative environment, including healthy conflict and debate to ensure the best product possible
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment
- Value quality
- Enjoy keeping up with the latest release to ensure our products are state of the art
- Competitive pay and equity
- Beautiful office in Jaipur (after COVID restrictions lift)
- India team retreats to places like Goa (after COVID restrictions lift)
● Expertise in Web API is most preferable.
● Good experience needed in Angular 4+ implementation.
● Must have very good exposure and experience working with C#,ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, Web Service, Java Script, jQuery and SQL Server.
● Strong Knowledge of software implementation best practices.
● Strong experience in debugging and working with n-tier architecture (UI, Business layer and Data Access layer) along some experience with service oriented architectures(SOA)
Ability to design and optimize SQL server stored procedures.
● Solid understanding of object oriented programming (OOP).
● Experience using version control (Git/Subversion)
Experience using Jira and Confluence
● Develop and enhance new and existing software applications
Mentor and train other team members
● Gain knowledge of the Energy Industry
● Provide documentation and training on the solution
We are seeking a senior full-stack engineer specialized in MongoDB,TypeScript and Vue/NuxtJS and NodeJS, responsible for both back-end and front-end development.
Proficiency in creating web applications and RESTful APIs or GraphQL. Willing to use
technical expertise to implement new features and build efficient, scalable and reusable
modules and should be comfortable with rapidly-evolving designs and requirements and
have excellent communication skills.
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an
understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and
deployment is preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 6+ years of full-stack development experience.
• In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify and GraphQL
• Experience working in TypeScript in backend frameworks like NestJS
• Experience in end to end and unit testing frameworks (jest/cypress)
• Experience working in NoSQL Databases, MongoDB (min. 3 years)
• Experience working in SQL Databases (MySQL – min. 2 years)
• Hands-on exposure in working with messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
• Experience working in Elasticsearch and Redis
• Experience implementing applications using Angular/React/Vue with MEAN/MEVN
full stack paradigm
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs.
desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Cloud architectural knowledge of AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CDN, and S3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliances
• Experience in Designing Microservices Architectures
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
• Knowledge on CI/CD (Jenkins/Hudson)
• Self-organizing & experience working in Agile/Scrum culture
• We seek a self-starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.