About Promobi Technologies
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
Role: Content Writer
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
- 1+ year of experience as a content writer.
- Experience in writing for a B2B audience.
- Content creation for blogs, product descriptions, social media, and the company's website
- Assisting the marketing team with the creation of content for ad campaigns.
- Identifying customer needs and recommending new content to fill in the gaps in the company's existing content
- Proofread content created by other team members.
- Metrics for content marketing should be tracked and analysed.
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 5 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5 Million in a “Pre Series A” round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Copy Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our website, mobile & web applications, social media accounts with new SEO optimized blog posts, marketing guides and copies, articles and other creative content. Candidates will be reporting directly to CPO/CMO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collaborate with design and marketing teams to launch successful social media & content marketing campaigns.
- Manage company’s social media channels. Write descriptions, captions, hashtags and ensure regular postings of media, text & video content.
- Write creative & clear marketing descriptions to promote our mobile & web applications online (online ads, social media) & off-line. (banners, brochures etc).
- Coordinate with the design team to make graphics consistent across all platforms.
- Research industry-related topics, competitors, keywords, market practices & user behavior to create engaging blogs, articles and other useful content for our customers.
- Coordinate with the design team to make helpful illustrations and educational content for users to understand our product better.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to write engaging website content.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, email marketing and content marketing.
- Candidates who have written content for B2B & online audiences will be preferred.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines as well as to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience using WordPress and/or Joomla.
Prior 5-7 years of content writing experience as a content editor, web editor, or a similar role Ability to understand and write about web technologies.
Knowledge about websites and any prior experience managing blogs is a plus.
Ability to write creative, fast, and error-free content Excellent research skills Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Basic knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO and its implementation in writing Ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
Ability to work well in a team with a range of creative people
Have an eye for detail Ability to learn
Take complete ownership of the entire blogging process Work on adding CTAs and infographics to the blogs
Because of our commitment to client satisfaction, BrainSightAI has grown into an industry leader. The driving force behind this success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our client-focused services to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
About the Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
Skill Set required
- 1-2 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience in using at least one reference manager tools (Zotero, Endnote, Refworks, Mendeley)
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation
This is a full-time position
Work Experience: 1-2 years
BrainSightAI is a leading health-tech startup that is building tools to empower clinicians with an AI and 3D enabled view into the functional and structural architecture of the brain, based on non-invasive imaging modalities.
BrainSightAI is a platform that combines cutting edge science and technology, with strong research and design ethic to solve the most pressing problems in neurosurgical, neurological and psychiatric cases. We use sMRI, fMRI, DTI, and digital phenotyping as foundational technologies that are served through 3D visualization for clinicians to get fast and precise inputs for decision making.
VoxelBox is our fMRI preprocessing and standardization tool that accelerates the turnaround time on fMRI reports to under a day providing greater range of evidence to clinicians for basing their diagnostic and treatment decisions on.
We understand that ongoing research is critical to advancing the field. We offer services and clinical study tools in addition to our VoxelBox suite of tools as a service to neuroscience institutions and clinicians looking at extending their research through experienced technology partners in us.
Our promise to the medical community is that we build solutions that will help reduce the $16.3Tn disease load of neuro-psychiatric disorders in the world. Our promise to patients and caregivers is that we will lead the charge to de-stigmatize mental disorders and make mental well-being a priority by not just creating conversation, but by tangibly improving understanding.
The BrainsightAI diversity commitment
Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment. BrainsightAI actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, caste, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under national, state and local law.
BUILDING LEARNING PRODUCTS
TEAM MEMBER, FULL-TIME, MUMBAI-BASED, 4+ YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Can you create engaging learning experiences that bring to life deep human ideas?
This is an opportunity for you to inspire thousands of people (such as students, working professionals, government employees etc.) to bring in positive change in their lives through the power of deep human ideas. As a part of this team, your goal is create learning experiences that help people to discover new ideas, ideals, perspectives, and ways of thinking.
What is expected of you
In this role you are expected to take end-to-end ownership for the knowledge building as well as for creating interesting learning exercises and tools to help users engage with knowledge through a wide range of both digital and physical learning products (such as discovery books, programs, learning assessments, self-learning digital units etc.)
What this involves:
- Content Research for role models, interviews with clients for context stories, real-life examples etc.
- Visualization and representation of the context and scenarios to bring it to life for people
- Creatively visualizing ways to enrich the users learning and engagement with the subject through rich-media, explainers, enactments, etc.
- Construct the end to end learning experience weaving in the content to meet the messaging goals
- Continuous user testing for ensuring effectiveness
- Build an ecosystem of creative partners and work with them to build specific creative components that tie into the learning experience
- Integration into high-quality, visually packaged, world-class product that can go out to users
The Ideal candidate
You are likely to succeed in this role, if you –
- Enjoy knowledge and ideas related to human-growth and ideals (e.g. resilience, open-mindedness, courage)
- Have a strong narrative ability and ability to structure knowledge
- Ability to visualize engaging learning experiences that communicate ideas
- Goal focus and ability to build high quality products
Proven skills in producing and editing technical content within a complex business environment. The writer professional will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. The experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial. Analyze RFPs, perform QC checks of compliance matrix, proposal outlines, and identify questions that may be submitted to the customer. Core
Excellent written communication skills
Support Bid Processing managers / Lead throughout the proposal process, including assist in developing the technical documents, monitor the progress of effort against the schedule, follow up on action items, control document preparation, and version control, and coordinating the final packaging and delivery
Proficient in documentation development tools such as Microsoft Office
Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
Competent in defining, planning and managing proposal deliverable
Familiarity with software development services and business terminology.
Preferred Education BE degree with strong technical communication.
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.