Technical Content Writer Job Profile
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team! As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for producing high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of our products.
- Study product samples
- Communicate with product designers and developers to understand product details
- Collaborate with technical staff
- Analyze and manage existing and potential content
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate, and is easy to use
- Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- research and collect usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturer
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Writer or similar role
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Excellent written skills in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus
- A background in engineering or computer science is a big plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
About Paptronics Pvt Ltd
- Creating content for ongoing campaigns such as writing copy for email marketing campaigns & WebStories, writing answers on Quora, copywriting for creatives etc.
- Coordinate with the internal and external team for content creation and ensuring that the writing is consistent and in line with the overall campaign and brand requirements
- QA for all the content deliverables shared by the freelancers/content agencies
- Perform keyword research based on the campaign requirements to make sure the writing is search engine friendly
- Perform content strategy to come up with new ideas for content creation for the website
- Plan weekly deliverables along with the Organic Growth team and manage the requirements, blockers (if any) to ensure smooth flow and timely completion of work
- Analyse competitor’s presence on different platforms and come up with suggestions to help the Growth team scale with the help of personalized content
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 years of experience in copywriting (Finance Industry)
- Creative thinking and an ability to come up with ideas that address the campaign needs
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset & self-starter attitude
- Ownership of the creative process
- Competitor research
- Stakeholder and project management
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate
Role- Technical Editor
TIFIN is a fintech company that builds engaging experiences through powerful AI and investment-driven personalization. By leveraging the combined power of investment intelligence, data science, and technology, the company strives to make investing a more engaging experience and a powerful driver of financial wellbeing.
This role will help to bridge the gap between the technical and consumer face of the company by converting complex information into simple and easy-to-understand language that is user facing. You will work in collaboration with designers, copywriters, product managers, analytics, and developers to create content that will be used for a range of products, all geared towards making investing a more engaging and customer driven experience.
Type of position: Full time, min 3 years of copywriting experience
Preferred areas: Finance, investing, technical writing
What you will do:
- Deliver clean, professional copy that is true to brand voice and communicates powerful product narratives
- Translate complicated concepts into simplified and streamlined content that is easy to understand and engaging for users
- Ability to think strategically to identify gaps in communication and make appropriate suggestions
- Collaborate with team members to develop consistent messaging
- Ability to create content for projects with quick turnaround times
- Ability to create and manage complex copy documents that will be used by product owners, designers and engineers
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with using software such as MS Word, Excel
- Ability to use Figma to better collaborate with design
What you will do:
- Writing in-depth user guides, release updates, product descriptions for the company's suite of products and solutions
- Writing for a variety of audiences, from non-technical end-users to programmers, system administrators, and integrators
- Overseeing peer editing and production review work
- Integrating use case and functional data into user documentation and examples
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A positive attitude, willingness to jump in and tackle new challenges
• Collaborate with UX designers, product teams, and researchers to craft and hone language
across a variety of contexts from UI components, to conversational building blocks, to editorial/help content.
• Raise the bar for interface/product communication and drive alignment on voice and tone across the suite of products
• Develop precise and specific customer-focused copies including product on-boarding narratives, settings content, notifications across platforms
• Continuously integrate customer feedback and business requirements into both new and current product experiences
• Ability to critique the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
• Promote UX internally and externally through social media by planning editorial strategies.
Who should apply for this role?
• Bachelor’s degree of equivalent experience in English, Journalism,
Marketing/Communications, or related field
• An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience creating user-centered content/ copy
• 3-5 years of experience with UX writing, content strategy, technical writing or other customer-facing documentation
• A portfolio of relevant work samples with a UX focus; including problems you helped solve for, your contributions, and impact to the customer
• Ability to craft impactful communications across a spectrum of styles and genres
• Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
• Experience working directly with designers, product managers, researchers, and other subject matter experts.
- Experience in Technical Writing/Information Development
- Experience writing topic-based and task-oriented documentation according to company style guidelines, requiring minimal editing from senior ID staff
- Experience developing enterprise systems software documentation for users and system administrators
- General knowledge on DITA concepts and IDCMS: ID (Information Development) Lifecycle and Content Management System
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- MS Word
- Effectively collaborate with project stakeholders to scope ID work
- Attend ID and Dev core meetings to understand ID requirements and plan, write and maintain concise but complete internal and external technical information (end user manuals, troubleshooting topics, compliance documentation, API descriptions) in compliance with client and team guidelines
- Independently research for relevant information and perform content reviews
- Work alongside multiple teams in a fast-paced agile environment towards providing high quality written content.
- Follow recommended style and business guidelines; using approved templates
- Being technically savvy in the areas of documentation by being hands-on with new and current product features
- Being proficient in usage of documentation tools & systems and aware of new technologies in documentation, industry best practices.
- Delivering the work allocated in time and with quality including translations and documentation build packages
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.