About Equal Experts
Equal Experts makes simple solutions to big business problems. We provide tailored, end-to-end services in software development and delivery – from user research and design, to technical architecture, development and QA, all the way to devops, continuous delivery, hosting and support. With offices in the UK, US, Portugal, India and Canada, our network of over 700 experienced software consultants – a blend of permanent employees and associates – has created software for a wide range of public and private sector clients. These include organisations as diverse as HMRC, the Home Office, O2, Camelot and major institutions in the publishing, financial and retail sectors. Continuing growth saw our total sales reaching £42 million in 2015/16. Everyone at Equal Experts is committed to using technology and modern agile practices to deliver measurable business value. Our people typically have at least 10 years’ experience in delivering valuable, working software, and this focus on experience sets us apart – it’s what allows us to develop high-quality software faster, and for lower cost.
1. Experience as a Technical / Enterprise Architect with strong knowledge of technologies /
paradigms such as AI/ML, Micro-services, REST APIs, using MEAN /MERN & MongoDB
2. Experience in defining and implementing and managing Cloud infrastructure
3. Experience in setting up Architecture and technology vision and adoption of technology
advancements into product delivery
4. Should have worked with key technology partners in architecting various solutions
5. Developing, Training, and mentoring in-house & outsourced Engineering teams
6. Setting best practices across coding process
7. Experience in establishing Enterprise technology standards and architecture review
board for governance of Technology & Architectural changes and roadmap
8. Define the complete technical infrastructure environment
1. Experience in Fintech and B2C SaaS applications
2. Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
3. Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
4. Understanding of strategic IT solutions
5. Experience in project management and service-oriented architecture (SOA)
6. Knowledge of selected coding languages (PHP, Python)
7. Familiarity with various operating systems (eg Windows, UNIX) and databases (eg
MongoDB / MySQL)
8. Ability to articulate technical solutions & ROI associated to multiple stakeholders such as
Product engineering teams, business leaders, CXOs etc
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Strong Physical Architecture concepts (Infrastructure) including but not limited to Load Balancers(ELB), Apache set up, CDN, Disaster Recovery, recommending capacity of AEM publish and author instances.
- Taking a lead in recommending the solution considering quality properties of the system like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Accessibility (A, AA, AAA), Monitoring (Squid, Nagios, Zabbix, Ganglia, App Dynamics, New Relic etc.), Scalability, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Good to have Mobile App development and technologies, Digital Asset Management products, Adobe Scene 7(Adobe Dynamic Media), integration with eCommerce products like Hybris, Magento, ElasticPath and micro-services based architecture experience.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience with SaaS based implementation of AEM as Cloud Service and AEM SDK (preferred).
- Good knowledge with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good experience with frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Knowledge of templating with JSP, HTL, and integration with MVC FE frameworks.
- Mastery of all relevant “core Java technologies” with Java 8/11 that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence frameworks
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing cloud products including AEM.
- Define solution architecture for global customer engagement and global web content management platforms, integrating a full collage of supporting technologies including AEM, Search, Adobe Social, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Communities, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign Standard, Adobe Launch and others
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to AEM implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards for design and development.
- Define best practices to manage performance, security and scalability of the Digital Platforms
- Lead teams of 20+ people through all phases of Development. Agile development methodology is a plus
- Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects, Lead all tracks of the project from Frontend, backend, QA and Project Management
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
The founder is a Finance Post Graduate who quit his glittering Investment Banking career to embark on this journey of helping out our future generation in selecting the right career option based on various aspects. They have already connected to a million students and plan to reach 10 million by 2022.
What you will do:
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Outlining the goals for research and development
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements
- Setting up of CI/CD pipelines to automate deployments at various stages, dev to staging to production at scale
- Setting up of APMs and integration with Slack to monitor the distributed system’s health in real-time
- Acting as a mentor to team members
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook
- Managing technology budgets and time frames
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 8-12 years of overall experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing a self-organizing, high growth team
- 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Hands-on experience with MERN Stack
- Hands-on with Vue.js, AWS, and AWS Lambda implementation, Serverless Architecture, Microservices Architecture, MongoDB, MySQL, PHP (Laravel)
- Knowledge of scaling high traffic apps using Heroku/EBS etc.
- DevOps knowledge
- Working knowledge of Data Warehousing and CDP platforms
Location - Bangalore / Remote/WFH
This is an equity-only role.
We are looking for a young but mature mindset with highly skilled Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business. This person will be added as a Co-founder in the Team.
CTO should be able to take technical decision and having a Strategic thinking mindset with strong business acumen. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
You will work directly with the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company. If you are self-motivated, emotionally strong, enjoy challenges and have a never give-up approach, we’d like to meet you.
CTO / Co- Founder Responsibilities
Lead the technology division with new-age technologies and processes
Build on the vision for the organization by technology
Identify new opportunities and develop products and processes in line with cutting edge technologies
Deploy, develop and implement solutions in a cost-efficient manner
Experience in building scalable products, platforms, and modern technologies
Experienced on the internet/ e-commerce industry, B2B platforms, start-up setups is a plus
Hands-on experience in digital initiatives, big data, mobile apps, AI & ML, analytics, and business intelligence solutions
Ability to convert data into usable modern technology-driven solutions
Experience or knowledge on AWS server side is required
B.E / B.tech / Masters Degree in computer science or related field.
6+ years of working in a technological role is preferable but not mandatory
Experience working in an early-stage tech start-up will be a plus
A strong product sense and can build engaging tech for customers
Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
Have a proven understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations
Experience in project management to ensure timely deliverables
Strong communication skills with the ability to present the technology vision confidently in a way that motivates others both internally and externally
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
About the Role
50,000 ft View
- Technology Evangelist: Research, create proofs of concept and introduces new technologies to the team
- Evolve System Architecture: Evolve the architecture to support future requirements and defines its SLAs
- People Coordination: Coordinate team members providing effective feedback and moderating discussions
- Define Process: defines the right processes for the team’s maturity level, balancing agility and discipline
Here is a visual representation of what we are expecting from this role
More Granular View:
You will work with the team on the following:
- Architecture and System Design & Integration
- Tech Mentoring, Adoption and Alignment
- Technical Spikes and Experiments
- Code Reviews and Feedback
- Technical Capacity Planning
- Production Issues Escalation
- System SLAs, Metrics & Monitoring
- Platform Direction, Patterns and Practices
- Alignment with other Tech Leads
- Hands-On Coding 30% to 70% of the Time
- Playing an important part in building the company technical roadmap and development processes
- Playing the role of Engineering Manager as required
MERN & MEAN Stack
What Success Looks Like
In 90 Days
- Clear understanding of the platform, current code base, and the product roadmap
- Understanding of the your team member’s strengths and weaknesses
- Clear plan of action to tackle the product roadmap, address technical debt, and upskilling team members
In 180 Days
- Work with the team to deliver the planned roadmap and address technical debt
- Leading the development of POCs, managing code reviews, and process design and implementation
- Building and maintaining the SLAs that we define together
- Playing an important role in hiring out for key technical roles
In 365 Days
- We have built a solid team and systems, processes, and infrastructure in place to scale
- We have delivered against the product roadmap
- Becoming an important part of the company leadership team by being a voice for the tech team
- Preferred: Bangalore, India.
Open for Remote work with the right candidate
Every parent wants the best for their child.
And we at LYFBUK are committed to helping parents to create the gift of a lifetime for their child, while also covering all their parenting needs.
We are looking for a Tech Lead (React Native/ReactJS & Node.Js) in Chennai, who can lead the development of all the front-end and back-end applications.
We are an early-stage company building our founding team, and we're looking for passionate members to work towards the vision of the company with their own ideas and approaches.
If you're ready to make it big Join Us.
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Job Description :
- Be a steward for engineering quality, reliability, scalability habits and mindset in the organization under your purview
- Responsible for scalability, performance, availability of products and services across the stack in the organization under your purview
- Driving high standard code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and good habits
- Actively participate in development along with team members - creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization
- Drive implementation of long term investment, migration, refactoring in your organization
- Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in your organization
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience ideally in fast moving B2C environment
- Technical breadth - exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very strong system design and object-oriented skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems, and large scale persistent systems
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation