Our young and rapidly growing team at Zycus is looking to fill out vacant positions for Technical Architects. We are a well established SAAS based company, with 20+ years of AI legacy and experience in the industry. Once you join us, you will get to innovate and experience the latest technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and AWS Cloud. We are looking for candidates well versed with Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, JMS/ Kafka/ Rabbit and most importantly an expert in design patterns. Exposure to Cloud platform, Full stack environment and Agile methodology, would be a plus.
We are looking for curious, collaborative candidates who are willing to learn and ready to take up new exciting endeavors. You are going to work together with the team on complex innovative projects in the industry. We are basically looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a coding experience of about 5-10 years, with a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
You could be a perfect fit if you,
- understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
- Atleast 8-12 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply :
Location - Bangalore / Remote/WFH
This is an equity-only role.
We are looking for a young but mature mindset with highly skilled Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business. This person will be added as a Co-founder in the Team.
CTO should be able to take technical decision and having a Strategic thinking mindset with strong business acumen. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
You will work directly with the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company. If you are self-motivated, emotionally strong, enjoy challenges and have a never give-up approach, we’d like to meet you.
CTO / Co- Founder Responsibilities
Lead the technology division with new-age technologies and processes
Build on the vision for the organization by technology
Identify new opportunities and develop products and processes in line with cutting edge technologies
Deploy, develop and implement solutions in a cost-efficient manner
Experience in building scalable products, platforms, and modern technologies
Experienced on the internet/ e-commerce industry, B2B platforms, start-up setups is a plus
Hands-on experience in digital initiatives, big data, mobile apps, AI & ML, analytics, and business intelligence solutions
Ability to convert data into usable modern technology-driven solutions
Experience or knowledge on AWS server side is required
B.E / B.tech / Masters Degree in computer science or related field.
6+ years of working in a technological role is preferable but not mandatory
Experience working in an early-stage tech start-up will be a plus
A strong product sense and can build engaging tech for customers
Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
Have a proven understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations
Experience in project management to ensure timely deliverables
Strong communication skills with the ability to present the technology vision confidently in a way that motivates others both internally and externally
- Hands-on/ Implementation OR exposure to Front end tools and frameworks like
- Strong experience handling large data (batch and real-time), workflows and scheduling,
building pluggable frameworks and systems, strong abstraction, and design skills
- Knowledge of Linux with advanced knowledge of command-line interface
- Knowledge of AWS required for cloud set up and configuration and system security
- Advance MySQL knowledge required with hand-on experience with query building and query optimization
- Currently Hands-on with coding and development process.
- Team management is highly preferred.
- Drive strategy and vision across teams in a rapidly evolving environment
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders and enable them by providing scalable, high-quality, and secure technology solutions.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications and system architecture, and ensure the implementation of agreed architecture
- Oversee assigned tasks and provide guidance to team members and follow best practices
- Take accountability for optimizing key technology and business metrics
- Drive agility in execution, create a strong team culture of responsiveness by leading by
- Keep eye for technology and competitive landscape to stay ahead of the trends and
Principal Software Engineer /Architect
Axtechnosoft Private Limited
- You would take ownership of the existing system and scale it more than 10X over the next 2 years.
- Apply best coding standards.
- You would create the infrastructure that can serve 100s of customers and millions of data requests per hour.
- Over the next year or so, you would be able to guide a team of 5 to 15 people to accomplish your goals. Mentoring this team into a world-class engineering team would be a key part of your role.
- Your earlier experience in successfully building, deploying and running complex, large scale web or data products.
- You would work hand-in-hand with the Product Management team to build engineering capabilities that align with the evolution of the product.
- Eventually work with Data science teamwork to ensure that the algorithmic intelligence that we build is plugged into the product in an expected manner.
- Overall, you would be responsible for end-to-end architecting from Engineering standpoint.
Must have: -
- Total experience of 8+ years while relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Have built a platform that handles at least 500k to 1 million data request an hour.
- Worked on building an infrastructure that serves 200k+ customers.
- Hands on coder.
- Expert level knowledge in at least one technology stack - Python or ideally, Java. Also Angular, React, Node.js
- Expert level knowledge with Elastic Search or NoSQL technologies like MongoDB/HBase/Cassandra/Redis/Neo4j
- Experience developing web applications.
- Working knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Devops experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge of API’s.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Implementing Software Engineering best practices.
- Previously worked on user facing products with scale.
- Agile methodology.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Good to have: -
- Working knowledge of React Red.
- Open-source technology.
- Working knowledge of AI/ ML.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Reactor & Solids Processing
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Job Description :
- Be a steward for engineering quality, reliability, scalability habits and mindset in the organization under your purview
- Responsible for scalability, performance, availability of products and services across the stack in the organization under your purview
- Driving high standard code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and good habits
- Actively participate in development along with team members - creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization
- Drive implementation of long term investment, migration, refactoring in your organization
- Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in your organization
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience ideally in fast moving B2C environment
- Technical breadth - exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very strong system design and object-oriented skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems, and large scale persistent systems
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation