Data warehousing architect/ desinger
Data migration architect/ designer
About Channel 3
Head/ Chief Architect - Engineering
About Our Client
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
About the role:
About the job
- Own and drive product development and engineering management in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy.
- Develop and maintain a aspirational architectural road map
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
- Build and lead the technical team with focus on infusing culture resulting in energetic & positive outcomes.
- Relevant prior experience in a software product-based company in a leadership position. Minimum of 5+ years experience building applications in high level programming languages - Java, Python or Go
- Strong experience in either or all of databases: MySQL, MongoDB, NOSQL, SQL Server, Oracle. -Strong working knowledge on AWS & Google Cloud & Cloud security.
- Strong working knowledge of Web, caching technologies, API integration technologies & protocols.
- Experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspire the team to follow best Scrum practices.
- Fair understanding of DevOps would be ideal
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers and you have curiosity about how things work
- Skills in Microservices Architecture, Product Roadmap& tech team management
- Collaborating with engineering, design and product teams to design and ship new features.
- Identifying and solving bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Design interfaces for web and mobile.
What you need to have:
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails (RoR) practices and commonly used modules; deep understanding of RoR internals like databases, API, caching, proxies, web services, performance and scalability.
- Experience creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Experience in SQL and NoSql databases in production environments. Experience working with Git, AWS/GCP.
- Proficient in ReactJs / React-Native.
- Good communication skills
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer