- Support Pre-sales activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plan
- Provide recommendation of RPA product
- Develop the technical solution for the RPA Automation.
- Define the To-be automated process flows including any custom-built components
- Define the design to consider the following aspects
- Method of access (internal client network , internet, local access)
- User Authentication (SSO, central LDAP, individual log in)
- Customer’s IT Security and/or Audit Policies which impact the robot deployment
- User Authorization Processes, it’s lead times & request process
- Ensuring multiple robots can handle shared resources
- Ensuring there are no duplicate transactions processed or orphaned transactions.
- Application landscape
- Understanding technical impacts of applications using OCR or Adobe Flash
- Understanding technical impacts of applications accessed behind Citrix.
- Auditing & Exception handling
- Hosting & Environments
- Hosting Locations and Hosting provider (Internal / 3rd party)
- Availability of test system by application
- Availability of “production like” test data within test applications
- Consistency of test data between applications
- Performance & Availability
- Ensuring Performance of key applications in the process that could limit the average handling time of the automation
- System availability & timings
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Assist development team in resolving technical problems
- Assist Support teams to resolve issues
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs
- Design technical specifications for RPA (Blue Prism) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- 10 to 12 years of IT experience. Minimum 2 years of experience in leading architecture and design.
- Having led a minimum 2 RPA project implementations as lead architect
- Certification in Robotics for any one product (Blue Prism)
- Experience in defining the architecture of enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
- Experience front ending client facing discussions and interfacing with Client Business, IT and Architecture teams
- Knowledge of automation tool capabilities and technical requirements
- Good communication skills & customer interaction skills.
About the company
SafeHouse Tech is an Indo-Israeli cyber security company and our mission is to bring digital safety for everyone in a click of a button. Our flagship product is BodyGuard which is a mobile security app to protect the most important digital device - your phone. With BodyGuard, your digital identity is secured, private and insured from any online scam/malicious attacks. We’ve already crossed 1M+ paid users in the last 18 months.
Join us on our journey to protect 100M+ digital lives!
What are we looking for?
A QA person having 3+ years of experience in:
- Manual\Web\Mobile\API\Automation testing
- Should have good knowledge of SQL queries
- Should have worked on tools like Postman and Burp suite
- Should have worked on Bug Tracking tools like Notion\Jira\TestRail etc
- Should have worked on tools like SauceLabs\Browser Stack etc
- Knowledge of Test scenarios and Test cases
- Passion for finding out more bugs and help improving the application
- Experience of working in Agile Environment
- Good Communication Skills
- Self-motivated, accountable, able to work independently
Good To Have
- Ability to review or troubleshoot code in at least one modern programming language
- Maintain a high-quality bar by constantly improving existing QA practices.
- Creating/Maintaining high-quality testing documentation
A young venture backed work environment with work life balance in a multicultural startup
Medical benefits, flexible wfh/hybrid work model
Market leading compensation structure
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 4+ years of industrial experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
- Accreditation of Kofax KTA / KTM
- Experience in Kofax Total Agility Development – 2-3 years minimum
- Ability to develop and translate functional requirements to design
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing, documentation, version control, SDLC, Implementation and process orchestration
- Experience in Kofax Customization, writing Custom Workflow Agents, Custom Modules, Release Scripts
- Application development using Kofax and KTM modules
- Good/Advance understanding of Machine Learning /NLP/ Statistics
- Exposure to or understanding of RPA/OCR/Cognitive Capture tools like Appian/UI Path/Automation Anywhere etc
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative attitude
- Work with multiple teams and stakeholders,like Analytics, RPA, Technology and Project management teams
- Good understanding of compliance, data governance and risk control processes
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA with 15+ years of full time education
- Previous experience of working on Agile & Hybrid delivery environment
- Knowledge of VB.Net, C#( C-Sharp ), SQL Server , Web services
Lead Machine Learning Engineer
IDfy is ranked amongst the World's Top 100 Regulatory Technology companies for the last two years. IDfy's AI-powered technology solutions help real people unlock real opportunities. We create the confidence required for people and businesses to engage with each other in the digital world. If you have used any major payment wallets, digitally opened a bank account , have used a self-drive car, have played a real-money online game, or hosted people through AirBnB, it's quite likely that your identity has been verified through IDfy at some point.
About the team
- The machine learning team is a closely knit team responsible for building models and services that support key workflows for IDfy.
- Our models are critical for these workflows and as such are expected to perform accurately and with low latency. We use a mix of conventional and hand-crafted deep learning models.
- The team comes from diverse backgrounds and experience. We respect opinions and believe in honest, open communication.
- We work directly with business and product teams to craft solutions for our customers. We know that we are, and function as a platform and not a services company.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Work on all aspects of a production machine learning platform: acquiring data, training and building models, deploying models, building API services for exposing these models, maintaining them in production, and more.
- Work on performance tuning of models
- From time to time work on support and debugging of these production systems
- Work on researching the latest technology in the areas of our interest and applying it to build newer products and enhancement of the existing platform.
- Building workflows for training and production systems
- Contribute to documentation
While the emphasis will be on researching, building and deploying models into production, you will be expected to contribute to aspects mentioned above.
- You are a seasoned machine learning engineer (or data scientist). Our ideal candidate is someone with 8+ years of experience in production machine learning.
- You should be experienced in framing and solving complex problems with the application of machine learning or deep learning models.
- Deep expertise in computer vision or NLP with the experience of putting it into production at scale.
- You have experienced that and understand that modelling is only a small part of building and delivering AI solutions and know what it takes to keep a high-performance system up and running.
- Managing a large scale production ML system for at least a couple of years
- Optimization and tuning of models for deployment at scale
- Monitoring and debugging of production ML systems
- An enthusiasm and drive to learn, assimilate and disseminate the state of the art research. A lot of what we are building will require innovative approaches using newly researched models and applications.
- Past experience of mentoring junior colleagues
- Knowledge of and experience in ML Ops and tooling for efficient machine learning processes
Good to Have
- Our stack also includes languages like Go and Elixir. We would love it if you know any of these or take interest in functional programming.
- We use Docker and Kubernetes for deploying our services, so an understanding of this would be useful to have.
- Experience in using any other platform, frameworks, tools.
Other things to keep in mind
- Our goal is to help a significant part of the world’s population unlock real opportunities. This is an opportunity to make a positive impact here, and we hope you like it as much as we do.
Life At IDfy
People at IDfy care about creating value. We take pride in the strong collaborative culture that we have built, and our love for solving challenging problems. Life at IDfy is not always what you’d expect at a tech start-up that’s growing exponentially every quarter. There’s still time and space for balance.
We host regular talks, events and performances around Life, Art, Sports, and Technology; continuously sparking creative neurons in our people to keep their intellectual juices flowing. There’s never a dull day at IDfy. The office environment is casual and it goes beyond just the dress code. We have no conventional hierarchies and believe in an open-door policy where everyone is approachable.
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of
the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
NSEIT is looking for Senior RPA Lead Developer @Navi Mumabai
Years of Experience Required- 7+
Need exerience in Automation Anywhere, RPA
Need some who can join immediately or max 30 Days
Role: RPA Analyst
Company: KOCH (https://www.kochind.com/" target="_blank">https://www.
Type: Permanent (Direct payroll)
Edu: Any Full time Graduates
Exp : 6+
Job Location: Kundalahalli,Ne
ar Brookefield Hospital, Bangalore -560037
5+ Years of IT experience
3+ Years of development experience with either Automation Anywhere
Knowledge on UI path
Minimum of 3 years hand on experience working with Automation anywhere 10.7 or higher.
Should have knowledge on 11.x.
Proficient in automating complex business requirements and proactively propose alternate solution.
Designing and development of bots/Metabot to enhance the functionality.
Must have worked on automating process that involve ERP systems, web sytems.
Proficient in understanding the requiement and propose the relevant RPA tool (Automation anywhere and UI path)
Should be open to learn new technogies and share the workload of team members.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or a related field
Strong verbal and written communication
Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
• Experience in managing new development projects (from the technology/architecture point of view) is highly preferred
• Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using RPA platforms
• Create documents for RPA projects (Solution Design Document, Business Requirement Document, Analyze of Applications Used etc.)
• Ability to research for technical solutions and guide the developers during the project implementation
• Hands on Experience in code deployments across multiple environments
• Hands on experience in Installations and setups of RPA tools is highly preferred
• On-site coordination and support as and when required
• Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner
• Support Project Manager in Automation PM activities associated with Solutioning
• Provide mentoring and guidance to Automation developers
• Create development standards and promote reuse of code
• Bachelors’ in any discipline of engineering or related field
• Proven technical experience in developing automation solutions using robotics tools like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath Experienced with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
• Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
• Participate in managing Business Process releases through Release Document reviews
• Database knowledge preferred for creating efficient solutions
• Excellent communication skills including high proficiency in the presentation
Concurrently managing projects with high complexity, varying budgets, differing durations, and multiple stakeholder involvement. Projects are medium to large in scope and budget. This includes projects that are budget and time constrained, and include IT equipment and hardware components, some of them being niche projects in healthcare domain. Responsible for many aspects of conducting the task(s) through the entire project life, with a focus on optimized solution provisioning, overall integration, multiple vendor management, and data security. Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage though project management as well as full stack development experience is mandatory.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Integrations: Responsible for system integration planning: API Management to connect with current infra and launching/planning new IT architecture. Such as LIS, RIS, PACS, CRM, Fareye, Acuity, GE AW, MWL, MPPS integrations.
- Process Improvement: Identify enhance and Implement IT platforms to optimize operational bottlenecks: such as Queue Management etc.
- Automations: Plan automation of manual tasks, such as integration of Pine Labs / PayTM EDC Machines with POS; Fujitsu PaperScan for Auto-digitization of Scanned Documents.
- Infra Management/Uptime Monitoring: Implementation of Organization wide SD-WAN and setting up protocol to manage network/bandwidth usage.
- Security/Firewalls: Implement organization wide Firewall (with SD-WAN), Implement Endpoint Security for All users.
- CRM Management: Maintenance of workflows in Call Centre
- Data Management: Excel expertise is a must for data corrections/ process
- Analytics: Responsible for Business Analytics and Process Management
- Website Monitoring/Implementations: Manage WPMUDEV (For WP Security) and evaluate a shift to Magento
- WAF Management: Manage and Plan Rules for Cloudflare, AWF and Fortinet Accounts.
- VPN Administration: Evaluate building an IP-SEC tunnel for enhanced security
- New project’s implementation
- Experience in Process Implementations
- Knowledge of AWS Infrastructure will be added advantage