Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to the customers by performing the following duties:
- Take control of and resolve complex technical and escalated customer problems
- Should have excellent communication & troubleshooting skills.
- Document and simulate complex customer issues to find solutions and fixes to customer inquiries and problems and dispatch additional service as necessary.
- Identify and provide inputs to Product and Engineering teams on unique and/or recurring customer problems.
- Ability to Collaborate, work alongside, and build mutually beneficial relationships with cross-functional teams (Customer Happiness, Customer Success, Sales, Product, Engineering).
- Perform routine maintenance of internal services as and when required.
- Ability to analyze, research, and solve technical and unique problems.
- Good in computer science fundamentals.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, and willing to learn new technologies.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
Skill and Requirements:
- Good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Good command of Linux CLI tools - including system administration, data analysis and munging.
- Excellent command and understanding of databases like RDBMS, Mongo, and key-value stores like Redis.
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language python, node, etc.
- Have prior experience in testing back-end systems that involve interaction with multiple restful services.
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of distributed applications/service-oriented applications is a plus.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Kibana/ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of Error Monitoring Tools like Sentry, StackDriver, etc.
- Knowledge of APM tools like New Relic, App Dynamics, Ruxit, etc.
- Knowledge of support tools like FreshDesk, Jira Helpdesk or Zendesk.
Required Experience and qualifications:
- Should have an engineering / BSc / equivalent degree with 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and SLAs.
- Ability to promptly answer & support-related tickets, chats, emails and phone calls.
We are a happy team of millennial's and Gen-Z who love working on advancing our products and offerings. We’ve gone from one verification API to an entire platform, helping 200+ clients in streamlining their onboarding process, make it effortless with the help of sophisticated engineering, data and a drive to make things better everyday.
Our platform aims to bring a change in the current KYC process and make it extremely secure and consent-driven by enabling users with a Universal Digital Identity. Zoop.One powers the futuristic business on-boarding process, enabling Identity, merchant, financial and asset verification very unconventionally. We are working towards building one digital identity for all, ever accessible, ever helpful.
We hoot - ’Zoop.one is the future of identity
What’s working at Zoop.one like?
Absolute freedom to know and grow, become wiser to help us in our journey to transform identity management. We value ownership and interests. We give you not one but many hats. We value your acumen, authenticity and appreciate sophistication. We will always be thankful for your contribution anywhere across teams.
Our teams are go-getters and over-achievers who function across product and business to deliver outstanding products to solves real world business problems at scale. We imbibe a deep sense of ownership and responsibility among each other, work ethics are you real charm. At Zoop.one, we are fostering an environment of shared responsibilities, mutual respect and authenticity in individuals, an ultimate work life is the goal.
And you are..Your contribution at Zoop.One is way more than your work, we value work ethics, collaborative spirit and making sure that everyone is equally excited about the things we pursue at Zoop.One. We love learning by doing, getting into the heart of things and spearheading things even outside your KRAs if need be. Someone who doesn’t get tired of getting better each day and making sure that your contribution to company is growing and growing each day alongside us. We like working with people who are confident in their abilities to grow horizontally and vertically.
Working at Zoop.one means managing yourself, taking ownership of your goals and finding your way out. All of us are troubleshooters and we expect you to be one too. Discipline is the most important ingredient at Zoop.one and we welcome people who love work ethics and have a spirit to be better everyday.
What You’ll Be Doing
In this role, you will use modern technology and techniques to coordinate work across Fictiv’s global manufacturing network. You will bring or develop expertise in security, reliability, and performance as we expand overseas.
You will work closely with our architecture team to design technical solutions that involve advanced software configuration, domain-driven system design, and automation through custom software.
- Proficient in Python, JS, XML, Odoo Framework
- 3+ years’ experience working in Odoo
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- Hands-on, technical ERP developer expertise with good knowledge across core modules
- Diligent worker, not afraid to set a fast pace of development for self or team.
- Self-starter, able to work without a large amount of direction and can learn complex systems quickly
- Willing to work collaboratively with offshore teams
What’s In It for You?
Opportunity To Showcase Your Expertise
Think of the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic processes. Showcase your expertise for diving into challenges and for developing “outside of the box” technical solutions that will solve business problems. A divergent mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture, giving you creative liberty to exhibit your strength in developing ERP solutions that will demonstrate your technical prowess, in addition to your functional understanding as well.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
There are lots of Software Engineering jobs out there. The question is whether they will afford you the opportunity to be innovative and rapidly grow your career. Come and be challenged by complex business problems that you can solve. Help us up-level and shape our engineering development practices while working with world-class team members. At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best and grow beyond what you’ve mastered.
Impact in this Role
The ERP systems are the backbone of Fictiv and critical to our success. You will build and support the system that run our day-to-day back-office operations. With your expertise in ERP, you will offer creative technology solutions to the problems, enabling the entire business to perform at higher levels of productivity and directly help us push technological boundaries.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Coordinating with Supplier to discuss and resolving product quality issues raised by customers.
- Updating customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Participating in product quality planning and control process based on customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Managing escalations to suppliers on product quality, Root cause, action
- Preparing and updating all necessary quality reports as required by customers.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experience in handling customer complaints
- knowledge of DOA, FFR, RCA & Supplier escalation, Excel report
- Communication skills, problem solving attitude
- Client facing experience
- Product Quality management
- Escalation and complaint management
Job Title: Sr. Developer/ Developer – Robotics & AI Business Unit
Business Unit: Robotics & AI
Reporting To: Head – Robotics & AI Business Unit / Delivery Head - Robotics & AI Business Unit
Supervises: Junior developers
Skill Sets Required:
- Strong Expertise and experience with Automation Anywhere. With an overall experience of around 3 - 6 years, of which at least 2 years of proven experience in working on live automation projects using Automation Anywhere and /all UIPATH.
- Experience in A2019 version (mandatory) with knowledge of new tools like AARI will be preferred. Strong working knowledge of A2019 AARI, IQ BOT, Discovery BOT.
- Other RPA platforms experience like UiPath, Microsoft Power Automate, Softomotive, etc. will be an added preference. Working knowledge of UIPATH - Studio X, Ai-Fabric etc will be an added preference.
- Expertise and experience in using technologies like AI, NLP, OCR, Machine Learning/ML etc. which will be used for various aspects of business process automation, will be an added preference. Usage of Microsoft Azure AI / AWS Lex / Google AI.
- Experience and Expertise in coding languages like Python, Java/.Net. Working knowledge on Python is desirable.
- Working Knowledge of Restful API’s, Microservices and BOT Integration frameworks.
- Experience and good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (Requirements Gathering, Development, Testing and Change Management).
- Experience with Process Discovery, Design, Analysis and Implementation (knowledge about common methods and frameworks like ITIL, Six Sigma etc)
- Knowledge and usage of platforms & technologies like Django, SPACY, BERT, GIT, JIRA, Lucid, POSTGRE SQL etc
- To contribute to the Delivery unit of the RPA and AI business as a Senior Developer in accordance with the vision, mission, objective and goals of the RPA and AI Business Unit and the Organization.
- To be recognised as a high-performance team member of RPA and AI Business Unit.
- To excel in Project and Program Delivery for customers and create a comprehensive Project Delivery eco-system with the best practices and methodologies in line with RPA and AI.
- Develop, maintain and improve project delivery efficiency to optimize productivity & resource utilisation and maximize profitability through delivery excellence and customer delight.
- To assist the pre-sales and product/platform building plans of the RPA and AI business.
- To create in mind of customers and partners, a positive brand image of the Company.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivering RPA and AI projects as per scope, on time, within Budget with meeting all KPI’s and Objectives.
- Delivering Customer Projects: Oversee the design and implementation of RPA & AI solutions using the selected RPA & AI platform(s). This will involve managing a team of architects & coders. It will also need to be “hands-on” to some degree to ensure smooth delivery of the project and program.
- As part of Project Sprints, identification of process improvement and regular reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business
- Working with the project teams and business/customer SMEs and IT teams, analyse existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA/AI supported solution
- Reporting metrics and governance structures are put in place to measure the performance and outcome of the RPA/AI solutions being delivered to customers/internal
- Documenting Best Practices and Methodologies to enhance and improve the quality of delivery of RPA and AI projects, creating of re-usable delivery assets.
- Effective Communication with the customer and the relevant stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the projects and programs.
- As a part of RPA/AI Delivery, there will be responsibilities for the ongoing support of Solutions and services provided and the quality of service and performance
- Monitor, support and control service delivery ensuring that the procedures put in place are effective and properly implemented
- Play a critical part in business expansion and growth of the business by “Delivery Driven sales” – change requests, identifying & building new use cases for RPA & AI implementation, etc.
- To assist in pre-sales aspects (customer use cases/business analysis, POCs, demos, ROI creation, proposals, SOWs, etc.), working with sales and pre-sales teams for customers and alliance partners presentations/discussions, conducting events like webinars, etc.
- To contribute to the product/platform & reusable assets building, planning-to-realisation lifecycle of Netlabs, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- To plan & realise competency building of the team of junior developers, based on the BU plans & priorities, in discussions with the senior leadership team
- Documenting project information and co-ordinate with account management and marketing teams to generate case studies
- Contributing thought-leadership articles and content for whitepapers, blogs, POVs
- Mentoring & retaining a high-performance team of junior developers
- Assigning team responsibilities/work allocations, maintaining job descriptions, monitoring competency building, tasks and quality
- Developing performance standards and communicating the Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Managing performance by periodic reviews, appraisals and motivating people through rewards, incentives and recognition policies in line with company’s HR policies
- General administrative supervision of all team members
Apexa Group is an ISO 9001:2015 certified group that has expertise in the domains of capability building, audits, IT solutions, BPO/KPO operations, HR services, real estate developments, food and beverages. While we have a pan India presence, our headquarter is based out of Ahmedabad in Gujarat (India) and offices in Doha, Dubai and Australia
We have almost three decades plus of rich experience in our domains rendering services to various kinds of organizations both in the national and international arenas.We are hiring for a SharePoint Developer with a relevant work experience of 2-3 years
- Design, develop, debug, test, deploy, document and maintain SharePoint online and MS Teams solutions using out- of- the- box functionality, as well as custom development using Visual Studio 2017, C#, React JS and ASP.NET.
- Understanding PowerApps and Flow Apps, and how they are incorporated in the SharePoint/ 0365 paradigm; Ability to Develop workflows using Microsoft Flow Apps and PowerApps.
- Coding of custom Microsoft Teams App using C# or React JS.
- Brainstorming and communicating technology ideas, issues with peers, management Build and configure applications to meet business process.
- Communicating application requirements smoothly.
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Will work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written & verbal communication is must.
Summer Internships 2021-Computer science/ECE- At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd.,
Internship opportunities-IOT, DATA Science, Embedded system design, Full-stack development, WEB development, Python Programming.Artificial intelligence and ML
At Knowx Innovations Pvt Ltd, A software and hardware design solution company, we believe that building core technical skills for young minds has great potential to solve problems and create opportunities for the world. Our summer internship offerings have great potential to build employability skills among budding engineers and entrepreneurs. internship programs are a doorway to their career journey. Our interns work on real-time projects to solve real-world problems while being closely mentored and coached by experienced employees. So that at the end of internship tenure, each intern will be optimistic to take up any challenges in their careers.
Internships for students are the perfect way to explore the path of success for future. Internship for engineering students of CSE,ECE,EEE,ISE provides an opportunity to students to explore their potential career options. Our holistic approach will transform the students to be industry-ready, be it interpersonal communication, project/product presentations, process and implementation, teamwork and corporate culture.
Responsibilities of senior java developer
- Every role comes with responsibilities and the employees have to justify those responsibilities. Following are some crucial responsibilities senior java developers entitled for.
- Senior Java developers have to analyze and assess the business needs of the client to find the best solution for the client. Overall strong analytical and problem-solving skills are highly important for this role.
- Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system requirements, building application specification document, draw flow charts, design application architecture and implement modernised application design and testing features before release.
- You should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
- You should have an innovative thought process and creative thinking which can bring out of box and alternate way of system implementation.
- Ensure our applications must be secure and up-to-date.
- To interact with the customer and internal teams in Identifying and analyzing requirements for development purposes.
- To perform activities related to the creation of documents for client requirements.
- Prioritizing the task and executing tasks throughout the SDLC.
- Provide technical help to junior developers.
Should have excellent knowledge of Sybase and Mogo DB
Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
Experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
About the job:
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer as a Tech-Cofounder who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. You will be responsible for developing & designing a project/product from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bridge functional abilities and other company's resources to improve efficiency.
- Additionally, ensure collaboration between workers is easier and optimizes the company's inside IT processes/infrastructure.
- Developing the product vision.
- Designing user interactions on web pages. Selecting a technology stack, designing the application architecture, setting up a scalable cloud-based infrastructure (as well as choosing the cloud service provider), and testing the application.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality. Make sure that the company's data is protected.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Responsible for developing a minimum viable product (MVP) in the shortest time possible.
- Ensuring responsiveness of app
- Conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Strong visualization to thoughtfully process business needs and mitigate those under core functionalities of the application.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with Product Management experience is desirable.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Nodejs.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good problem-solving & leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A flawless executor with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Building cross-platform hybrid applications
- Experience and knowledge in developing Ecommerce applications and video streaming.
- Experience in MERN stack is a plus
- Experience in deploying production ready codes
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Previous working experience is not mandatory as long as you know how to build & move the ship.
Technical Support Engineer, Velocity
Interact with the Velocity customers via phone, email or video conference and by demonstrating the highest level of urgency, resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
Be an Owner and respond to internal inquiries related to Velocitysystems, products and processes. Interact with multiple third-party vendors to resolve the issues
Understand the technical application of the Velocity suite of products and services
Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and Product teams to resolve sophisticated problems with potentially costly and far-reaching consequences
Write it Down: identify and create documentation that Empower Others
What do you need?
3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success
Have an understanding of web applications, REST APIs, DB Systems
Prior knowledge of DBMS, SQL
Past experience of using tools like Postman, Kibanna,
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong debugging skills. Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations