Shared Machines is a Unique portal for sharing of construction machines among contractors. It facilitates transaction between contractors by listing of machines with location, availability along with detailed terms and conditions.
The portal is received well so far and has attracted more than 800+ machines with 100 + successful transactions of rental.
We are looking for a Senior AEM Developer to join our team of bright thinkers and doers. You’ll use your problem-solving creativity to design, architect, and develop high-end technology solutions that solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across different industries. We are on a mission to transform the world, and you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business.
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals.
- Overall experience of 4 to 8 years with 2-3 years of AEM including AEM 6.x .
- Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning. · Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, ElasticSearch or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST · Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins/Git/BitBucket/Cloud Manager), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager (MSM) and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Knowledge of Cloud native approaches and platforms including AWS, Azure or GCP. Understanding of AEM as Cloud Service.
- Familiarity with Adobe I/O Runtime and Adobe I/O Events.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred. Education:
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on Adobe marketing product suite including Adobe Sites (AEM), CRX, WCM, Adobe Launch, Adobe Assets (DAM) & Adobe Social.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications and solution architecture for content & collaboration solutions.
- Mentor and provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Write application code and extensions for the AEM platform that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Gender-Neutral Policy
- 18 paid holidays throughout the year for NCR/BLR (22 For Mumbai)
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee Assistance Programs to help you in wellness and well being
Technology: node js, DynamoDB / Mongo DB
- Design & implement Backend Services.
- Able to redesign the architecture.
- Designing & implementation of application in MVC & Microservice.
- 9+ years of experience developing service-based applications using Node.js.
- Experience working on teams that practice BDD (Business Driven Development).
- Understanding of micro-service architecture and RESTful API integration patterns.
- Experience using Node.js for automation and leveraging NPM for package management
- Solid Object Oriented design experience, and creating and leveraging design patterns.
- Experience working in a DevOps/Continuous Delivery environment and associated toolsets (i.e. Jenkins, Puppet etc.)
Desired/Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, start-up like environment
- Experience leveraging node.js frameworks such as Express.
- Experience with distributed source control management, i.e. Git
CTO + CoFounder wanted for our Tech startup where we're trying to build Connected Mobility in parallel to a "short videos app" meant for dashcam videos getting recorded straight from the user's smartphone. So you can say we're a TikTok of dashcam videos at the front.
Expecting the individual is capable & willing to work on these below languages-
Our backend codes are in CakePHP,
Admin Panel in Laravel,
Android is in Java.
No iOS app yet but we plan to roll it out soon.
Hence, we're expecting the CTO to be having fair idea/expertise about these languages. Also, we don't have an iOS app at this point, but it would be benefecial if there's a fair knowledge about iOS apps as well. Also, since the server being used is AWS we are hoping the person knows how to efficiently utilize various features of the same while linking the things.
Proposed Salary may be available only after angel investor, VCs come on board.
Every parent wants the best for their child.
And we at LYFBUK are committed to helping parents to create the gift of a lifetime for their child, while also covering all their parenting needs.
We are looking for a Tech Lead (React Native/ReactJS & Node.Js) in Chennai, who can lead the development of all the front-end and back-end applications.
We are an early-stage company building our founding team, and we're looking for passionate members to work towards the vision of the company with their own ideas and approaches.
If you're ready to make it big Join Us.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working on the full stack, from UI elements to database performance.
• Building new features from start to finish and back end to front end, including architecture design, coding, testing, and supporting in production.
• Tackling a wide variety of technical issues throughout our stack and contributing to all parts of the code base.
Key things we'll be looking for:
• Functional, real world programming experience (vs. theoretical).
• 4 to 6 years experience in Python, Django.
• The ability to hold your own on the front end and the back end.
• SQL database experience (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite).
• Experience with deployments to Heroku, AWS, or similar.
• A track record of balancing fast-and-dirty and long-term code maintainability.
• Experience in integrating 3rd party APIs and payment gateways.
• Experience working on a fintech or payments technology product.
Extra credit if you have:
• Experience with Postgres database administration.
• Shipped code that has supported tens of thousands of users, including enterprise/business customers.
• Experience in operations and how it pertains to site reliability/speed.
• Familiarity with networking, caching, database, and how to triage issues.
• A good eye for intuitive, user-friendly front end design.
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Job Description :
- Be a steward for engineering quality, reliability, scalability habits and mindset in the organization under your purview
- Responsible for scalability, performance, availability of products and services across the stack in the organization under your purview
- Driving high standard code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and good habits
- Actively participate in development along with team members - creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization
- Drive implementation of long term investment, migration, refactoring in your organization
- Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in your organization
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience ideally in fast moving B2C environment
- Technical breadth - exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very strong system design and object-oriented skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems, and large scale persistent systems
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation