- 5-7 years of relevant product design, development and testing experience
- Strong technical skills in java springboot/MVC frameworks, reactjS. API development, Cloud native solutions like lambda, azure functions is good to have.
- Database – primarily Mongo DB, Knowledge of postgres /MySQL is good to have
- DevOps - Knowledge of DevOps will be good to have
- API - Preferred experience with one of API gateway platform (Apigee, Mulesoft, Kong, WSO2)
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with globally distributed teams.
- Innovative and Self learner for mentoring and problem resolutions.
- Ability to mentor and manage product teams
About HighPerFlow Labs
HighPerFlow Labs is a startup firm focussed on building niche products in enterprise engineering space. We empower enterprises in their digital transformation journeys with the right technology products and solutions. Our vision is to be the largest product development firm in the digital transformation space.
We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
Ula is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.
Ula is an e-commerce, technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Bangalore and Jakarta though we are quite flexible in terms of where our colleagues choose to work from. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Tiger Global, Tencent, Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Prosus and among others is Jeff Bezos via his family office Bezos Expeditions.
We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and 11 nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.
For more details, visit https://ula.app.
You are driven to solve tough problems with technology. Let’s take pricing for example. Imagine a world where each product in e-commerce were to be priced differently for each customer based on where they are located, how much they buy or where they prepay or pay-later. This leads to a massive optimization problem because pricing too low incurs opportunity cost while pricing too high means a competitor takes that business. This is just one example of how B2B and B2C e-commerce are different and why B2B offers the opportunity to innovate. Now couple this with routing for a sales agent. How should pricing work with a sales-person’s CRM app? Depending on how far you take it, it is a massive machine learning problem.
If you’re passionate about technology and its applications to business problems, you’re curious and imagine what a new world can look like, love working with global colleagues on global problems and don’t mind taking risks that move the needle and treat failure merely as an opportunity to improve and iterate, you’d be a good fit at Ula.
We are very ownership driven at Ula. We also believe in proactive mentorship. It’s an opportunity to learn and to mentor. Below is what we expect from you.
- Work with the Product and UX functions to craft innovative solutions to solve real customer pain points
- Work with Engineering and DevOps functions to ensure system reliability, availability and scalability
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React framework.
- Building config-driven flexible UI components.
- Proactively monitoring and improving front-end performance via right architectural approaches,
- Continuously champion high quality software engineering practises - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle
- Evaluate existing and future cloud-based services to increase the efficiency of our team and/or business
- Grow yourself and your team - mentorship enables everyone to learn and improve
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development and 2+ years of experience in backend development.
- Proficient in any major programming or scripting languages (C++, Java, Python, NodeJS, Golang, Scala, etc.).
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Familiarity with agile software development processes for building distributed systems, and/or e-commerce platforms
- Experience with service-oriented architecture OR microservices and web application/services development.
- Self-driven to tackle challenges head-on and achieve goals
- Able to triage, troubleshoot, debug, and find root causes to problems in complex systems.
- Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups within large organisations..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL & with non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc would be a plus.
- Thorough experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS, Lex etc would be a plus.
Navtech (Navaratan Technologies)
Location : Hyderabad, India
Senior Dot Net Developer :
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech's mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We're a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for a Senior Dot Net Developer to work on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
Working as Senior Dot Net Developer at Navtech, you will :
1. Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, and testing.
2. Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
3. Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries.
4. Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions.
5. Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
6. Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
7. Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance.
8. Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
9. Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
1. 3-6 years of hands-on experience in Dot Net.
3. Experience in working with Design Patterns, HTTP methods, OOPS, etc.
4. Experience architecting complex consumer or enterprise applications.
5. Experience working with Databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.).
6. Experience on MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing), Azure or AWS.
7. Experience in working with Visual Studio tools, Git/TFS and IIS.
8. Good to have knowledge on Elastic Search, Redis, Kafka, ZooKeeper, Microservices etc would be an added advantage.
9. Any SPA (Single Page Application) framework experience would be an added advantage.
10. Knowledge or experience using Algorithms, data structures, Time Complexity, Big O Notation and SOLID principles is an added advantage.
11. Should have a Masters Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
12. Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
1. Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
2. Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
3. Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
4. Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
5. Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
*Note: Good talent is more important. We are ready to stretch our salary cap.
- Building high performance, scalable, robust search applications using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Work alongside an excellent, cross-functional team across Engineering, Product and Design.
- Collaborate with other teams and conduct new technology research for product development and recommend product enhancements.
- Actively participate in code reviews, analyze results and choose the best solution.
- Continuously focus on improving the software quality and performance.
- Develop and demonstrate a broad set of technology skills in Python/Node.js programming, micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts (Django/Express.js ).
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience with designing and architecturing solutions from the ground-up.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Solr/Lucene/ElasticSearch and other search technologies.
- Knowledge of working with AWS technologies.
- Must have worked in Web-based product companies.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Willingness to learn any new technology.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture, Mocks
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs, API management
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Experience: At least 2- 5 years of experience in the IT industry
You should have hands on experience in Web development.
You should have working knowledge of a few of these frameworks: Django, Rails, Angular, React, React native.
You must have expertise in working with at least one of these databases: MongoDB, PostGres
You knowledge of the following is preferred: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch.
You should have good design development skills in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
You should have a solid understanding of web technologies, like, JSON, RESTful APIs, OAuth, etc.
You should be familiar with automated deployment, AWS infrastructure, Docker or similar containers.
You should be VERY well versed with Agile Methodology and Iterative development.
You should have worked in an Agile process and be familiar with standard development tools and processes Viz., code reviews, Bitbucket/Git, PivotalTracker/JIRA, etc.
In addition to Frontend skills (Angular, React, HTML, Bootstrap), they MUST HAVE server- side skills.
Notice period: 0 to 30 days
Dev- 3-6 Years;
Lead- 5.5/6-9 Years
Full Stack Developer/ Lead
As the Engineering Team member for Aladdin Accounting, you will be part of a team that works closely with
BlackRock’s Aladdin Product Management and Design team to build Aladdin’s Accounting platform.
Our primary objective is to ensure that systems are highly scalable to support ongoing business demands and
client requirements. The team is responsible for delivering tools used by Operations professionals at
BlackRock and Aladdin Clients, to calculate Portfolio Valuation,
Performance and Investment Accounting. Accounting and Performance functionality contributes heavily
to the evolution of the Aladdin platform and is strategic in nature. The team has a global footprint with team members
in New York, Atlanta, Delaware and Gurgaon.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in development teams that work on business facing transactional systems.
- They will have demonstrated the ability to manage people, make architectural decisions, understand business
- processes to deliver the cleanest solutions.
- Share responsibility for implementing the firms accounting platforms. Partner with 3 rd parties (like Consulting Firms)
- and develop technical specifications.
- Share responsibility for availability, scalability, performance and capacity from development through production
- for a critical strategic build of the new accounting platform
- Reduce errors on deployments, improve reliability, and increase speed of implementation through automation
- Continuously refine and improve our toolset to improve our data and persistence layers
- 7+ years of experience in IT including some experience in architecture roles
- Experience building multi-tier, scalable, fault-tolerant web applications
- Experience with platform integrations and designing service APIs
- Extensive Service-Oriented Architecture patterns and design knowledge and familiarity with cloud based services
- Expertise with identity management, authentication and information security best practices
- Expertise in working with complex cross-domain applications in a global organization across multiple time zones
- Enjoys a fast paced, high-intensity and complex environment, troubleshooting time sensitive critical issues and working with people
- Extensive experience with multi-tier transactional architecture and design
- Extensive experience in enterprise software development in Java and web development stacks (Angular, NodeJS, HTML & CSS)
- Experience with Sybase, Cassandra
- Event / Stream processing technologies
- Experience using Agile methodologies – previous experience working from a backlog, sprints, retrospectives etc.
- Passionate about test driven, clean code, automatically tested and continuous deployment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to present and convey ideas
- Strong attention to detail; action-oriented attitude, and willingness to roll up sleeves
- Curious to explore emerging technologies and learn new things
- Use metrics to drive decision making
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar discipline, Masters degree preferred
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest-growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Bluecore’s Integrations Engineering (IE) unit is a software engineering team dedicated to helping Bluecore customers extract maximum value from the Bluecore Retail Data Platform. As an IE, you will bring your technical know-how to the main connections of the Bluecore engine to our clients - drawing meaningful intelligence from their websites and implementing marketing solutions that map to the customer’s vertical, audience behavior, and product mix.
You Are A Perfect Fit If You Love:
-Solving unique, complex problems: You are someone who can think critically, often on the fly, about nuanced technical problems to devise a scalable, maintainable solution. You enjoy the puzzle and the process of iterating and ideating before implementing a solution, and you are able to break complex problems into simple components for better analysis and digestion.
-Metrics and Data: You are someone who finds yourself consumed by daily, weekly and monthly metrics and loves turning those into best practices. Seriously, your work will be driving executive-level decision-makers at industry-leading brands on best business practices.
-Curiosity and Growth: You are someone who actually believes that diversity in thought and skills makes for a better workplace and a better you.
Develop the best technical solution possible for the toughest challenges that our customers will throw at you.
Ideate, develop, and improve upon internal tooling, procedures, and processes that facilitate the work of the Technical Services team.
Monitor the overall health and uptime of our most critical connections to clients
Successful completion of reputable schooling in Computer Science or Coding Bootcamp.
Ability to take ambiguous workflows and turn them into structured processes.
Nice to have
Exposure to (or interest in learning!) SQL, Python, or Google Cloud Functions.
Familiarity with Marketing, Advertising, eCommerce, or other Emerging Technology (Artificial Intelligence, etc.) platforms.
Ability to grow into a client-facing technical resource as a career progresses in Bluecore
Develop reusable components to enable other teams to easily implement UIs with rich and consistent look and feel
Work with management and architects to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
Participate in code reviews, architecture and design decisions
at Amazon India