• Help departments use technology profitably
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes
About HOUSEDECK FURNISNG PRIVATE LIMITED
“Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” With this mantra HouseDeck - (An on demand - omni channel platform for end to end Residential services) aspires to provide the best consumer centric on demand Home Services solution in the industry at an affordable cost using technology. We are a services and technology-first start up employing the required technology to give the best consumer experience. We provide end-to-end Residential services across four cities currently. With over 10000+ base customers, we're growing everyday. Experience are bedrock on which we strive to serve the customers.
If you are passionate about working in a dynamic organization that’s fun, young and growing fast, then come join us!
Location - Bangalore / Remote/WFH
This is an equity-only role.
We are looking for a young but mature mindset with highly skilled Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business. This person will be added as a Co-founder in the Team.
CTO should be able to take technical decision and having a Strategic thinking mindset with strong business acumen. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
You will work directly with the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company. If you are self-motivated, emotionally strong, enjoy challenges and have a never give-up approach, we’d like to meet you.
CTO / Co- Founder Responsibilities
Lead the technology division with new-age technologies and processes
Build on the vision for the organization by technology
Identify new opportunities and develop products and processes in line with cutting edge technologies
Deploy, develop and implement solutions in a cost-efficient manner
Experience in building scalable products, platforms, and modern technologies
Experienced on the internet/ e-commerce industry, B2B platforms, start-up setups is a plus
Hands-on experience in digital initiatives, big data, mobile apps, AI & ML, analytics, and business intelligence solutions
Ability to convert data into usable modern technology-driven solutions
Experience or knowledge on AWS server side is required
B.E / B.tech / Masters Degree in computer science or related field.
6+ years of working in a technological role is preferable but not mandatory
Experience working in an early-stage tech start-up will be a plus
A strong product sense and can build engaging tech for customers
Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
Have a proven understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations
Experience in project management to ensure timely deliverables
Strong communication skills with the ability to present the technology vision confidently in a way that motivates others both internally and externally
Job Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Designation: Senior Researcher / Chief Researcher
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Research and Develop Innovative Use Cases, Solutions and Architectural Blueprints in support of Hitachi's cross-industry business needs like Energy, Industry, Mobility, Smart Life, and Information Technology.
2. Design, Implement and Demonstrate proof-of-Concept and working proto-types for Hitachi and its clients.
3. Provide R&D support to Hitachi business units and group companies to productize research prototypes.
4. Explore emerging tools, techniques, and technologies, and work with academia for cutting-edge solutions.
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and eco-system partners for mutual business benefit.
6. Generate eminence via patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakerships and conspicuous presence in forums of repute.
7. Add value to self through continuous learning and knowledge acquisition.
8. Give back learnings to colleagues and communities.
9. Mentor colleagues for growth and success.
1. Academic Qualification: Bachelor's degree with STEM background (e.g., Science, Technology, Engineering and Management).
2. Solution Architecture: Deep Experience in Design and Development of Enterprise-class information technology systems (e.g., Design Thinking, Use Case Development, Model Driven Development, Agile Methodology, end-to-end System Design and Decomposition).
3. Probabilistic Systems: Clear concept of systems that embed Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
4. Technology Hands-on: Proven track record in at least one of following 3 technology groups
b. Server-side Engineering: Object-Oriented Programming, Micro-Services, Springboot, REST APIs, Design Patterns, Data Access Frameworks, proficiency in Java/ C++/Python
c. Data Engineering and Persistence (in any one of the below areas): Design and Development of Relational Databases; Big Data Systems (e.g., Data Lakes, Hadoop, Hive); In-Memory systems (SAP-HANA); Graph databases (e.g., Neo4J, Casandra); Data Ingestion and ETL
5. Cloud: Experience in design and deployment of IT solutions on Cloud (e.g., Dockerization, Containerization)
6. Communication: Ability to articulate key messages concisely and precisely
7. Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills
1. Advanced Qualification: PhD in any Quantitative Discipline
Eminence: Patents, publications, thought leadership, invited speakership and conspicuous presence in refereed platforms or forums of repute.
Budget : 60 -70 Lacs(Depending upon Experience)
Enable customer to realize their stated IT vision and strategy
Lead development of solution architecture and design across a set of applications or an application/product family within an enterprise
Provide guidance/consultancy for the execution and delivery of project from a solutioning and technology perspective
Provide a strategic solutioning perspective to a project/engagement
Demonstrate strong leadership skills and astuteness
Design and Architect end to end solutions content that characterizes what products or services are being proposed and how these services will be delivered
Estimate for Project or Program Management and or technical effort to drive scope and produce deliverables
Required Knowledge and Skills
Deep understanding of the Software development, mobile development, application support, cloud, mobility and infra services.
Should be proficient with the languages, tools, and frameworks core to software development, mobility iOS or Android development
Demonstrate very strong skills in documenting architecture and preparing technical papers to explain architectural motivations/strategy or rationale
Create technology focused roadmap for a set of projects within a program
Must have an understanding of various Architectures and frameworks
Produce estimates for the whole program using estimation methodologies and customizations appropriate to the program
Work closely with project/program manager and advise on execution methodology/strategy, timelines, resources and project commercials
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Experience in agile methodologies and best practices
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19,
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India.
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech.
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program.
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
About the Role
A highly motivated individual who has expe rience in architecting end to end web based ecommerce/online/SaaS products and systems; bringing them to production quickly and with high quality. Able to understand expected business results and map architecture to drive business forward. Passionate about building world class solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with Product Managers and Business to understand business/product requirements and vision.
- Provide a clear architectural vision in line with business and product vision.
- Lead a team of architects, developers, and data engineers to provide platform services to other engineering teams.
- Provide architectural oversight to engineering teams across the organization.
- Hands on design and development of platform services and features owned by self - this is a hands-on coding role.
- Define guidelines for best practices covering design, unit testing, secure coding etc.
- Ensure quality by reviewing design, code, test plans, load test plans etc. as appropriate.
- Work closely with the QA and Support teams to track quality and proactively identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with DevOps and IT to ensure highly secure and cost optimized operations in the cloud.
- Grow technical skills in the team - identify skill gaps with plans to address them, participate in hiring, mentor other architects and engineers.
- Support other engineers in resolving complex technical issues as a go-to person.
- 12+ years of experience in design and development of ecommerce scale systems and highly scalable SaaS or enterprise products.
- Extensive experience in developing extensible and scalable web applications with
- Java, Spring Boot, Go
- Web Services - REST, OAuth, OData
- Database/Caching - MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Memcached/Redis
- Queue/Broker services - RabbitMQ/Kafka
- Microservices architecture via Docker on AWS or Azure.
- Extensive experience with cloud based architectures and how to optimize design for cost.
- Expert level understanding of secure application design practices and a working understanding of cloud infrastructure security.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and design for testability.
- Experience working with big data technologies such as Spark/Storm/Hadoop/Data Lake Architectures is a big plus.
- Action and result-oriented problem-solver who works well both independently and as part of a team; able to foster and develop others' ideas as well as his/her own.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload and multiple parallel projects efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
- Long term experience with at least one product from inception to completion and evolution of the product over multiple years.
B.Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science) from a premier institution (IIT/NIT/BITS) and/or a US Master's degree in Computer Science.
1. Opportunity to join a very ambitious project starting in the Smart Automation field.
2. Initial team of two senior entrepreneurs already working in this area with strong skills in strategy, consulting, and business development.
3. Startup positioning, business plan, tactical and strategic activities plans minimizing funding needs already well defined.
4. More information will be communicated during the first interviews.
1. Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition, operating model, governance.
2. Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field.
3. Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
Optional: React.js , Node.js
5. Exceptional team management skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
6. Ability to delegate efficiently & decision making
7. Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future & Passionate for achieving goals.
Specific duties include:
1. Creating technology standards and practices and ensuring adherence
2. Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
3. Closely working with senior CTO and Building and managing the technology team
4. Overseeing research and development as well as special projects
5. Making recommendations to senior management through presentations and advocacy
6. Managing data systems implementation and monitoring their effectiveness in meeting business goals
7. Supervising software testing, and information systems security and maintenance
8. Managing staff in functional areas such as LAN/WAN architecture, systems operations, and hardware and software support
9 Anticipating and reacting to major technology changes
10 Developing technology contingency plans to keep projects on track
11 Supervising Web application and software development
Apart from all the formalities mentioned above, dedication & Passion is something that cannot be measured by any parameter, would love someone with the same passion as us and join with our journey.
Only equity (based on candidate experiences) will be offered as of now. Salary will be there once the company is stable.
Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today Traveloka is expanding its reach by operating in 6 countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
Job Description :
- Be a steward for engineering quality, reliability, scalability habits and mindset in the organization under your purview
- Responsible for scalability, performance, availability of products and services across the stack in the organization under your purview
- Driving high standard code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Mentoring more junior engineers to instill engineering best practices and good habits
- Actively participate in development along with team members - creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Set the vision of the domain architecture and technology stack for technology in your organization
- Drive implementation of long term investment, migration, refactoring in your organization
- Be an evangelist for technology - drive a culture of curiosity and active debate around technology in your organization
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- 8+ years of relevant industry experience ideally in fast moving B2C environment
- Technical breadth - exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies
- Very strong system design and object-oriented skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Solid coding skills with ability to drive teams through massive refactoring exercise & improve coding standards across large code bases.
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Deep understanding & experience of high performance web scale & real-time response systems, and large scale persistent systems
- Exposure to complete product development cycles - from inception to production to scaling up, supporting new requirements, re-architectures
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and technical innovation