We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Develop state of the art mobile applications using Kotlin
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Android
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Train new developers joining the team and ensure highest level of software practices
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- Clear understanding of Mobile App Architecture and Design patterns
- Knowledge about how to create offline handling apps that work like a charm
- Up to date knowledge of Android components and Kotlin
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills (coding exercise required)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
Mid to senior level talents - at least 6 to 9 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter or React Native development
- Knowledge of iOS components and Swift
- Any cross skills such as web development
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Apps you have developed so far, along with store links
- Remote or Pune, India
We work with people to create the best solutions possible through continuous innovation.
Our goal is to help our clients stay ahead of the competition, remain relevant, create better strategies and products to increase profits and customer satisfaction.
Our team collaborates with client to ensure we produce an excellent experience and product. In order to do this we implement various new technologies such as AI, ML, RPA and IoT.
Our passion for enablement is what makes us powerful.
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by teams across India and Australia.
- Advise and discuss with the team on the architecture and requirements.
- Bring your experience for mobile User Experience.
- Set up actions to ensure high level of quality and satisfaction
- Build and maintain efficient and reliable code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 4+ years work experience in similar roles
- Strong knowledge in Front-end frameworks (React Native)
- Strong knowledge in the mobile language (swift, objective-c, java, kotlin)
- Experience in unit testing and TDD.
- Advance knowledge in using testing frameworks ( Karma, Jest, Appium, Cypress ).
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in CI/CD
- Having a coaching profile, good communication skills is crucial to ensure good exchange and sharing of information within and outside of the train
- Being able to provide based on the audience synthetic or detailed information is mandatory
- Being curious to continuously learn and being a leader in your domain of expertise
- Immediate or very low availability
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
at Fastest growing mobile payment company
As a Senior Mobile Application Developer, you will engineer applications that will run
across Android, iOS, and the web time using Flutter platform and also provide with
consistent performance from designing the application, planning a timeline, and
developing any complicated hybrid application within a short. You get to work with
some of the best minds in the industry at a place where opportunity lurks everywhere
and in everything.
• Create multi-platform apps for Android/iOS using Flutter Development
• Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like Android/iOS Flutter
widgets for Android and iOS
• Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing
of new apps
• Write clean code, take part in the development lifecycle.
• Investigate technologies, follow innovative trends.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical
systems, delivering high-availability and performance
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build,
deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to
increase the functionality of the application
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to
brainstorm about new features and functionalities
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 3-4 Years of experience in a Mobile Application development using
Flutter (Dart) and also in iOS / Android (Java/Kotlin and Objective-C/Swift)
• Proven work experience in software development
• Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
• Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
• Knowledge and understanding of Firebase, SQFlite_SQlCipher
• Experienced in working with remote data via RESTful and JSON
• Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and
• Demonstrated experience in building and managing production mobile apps.
• Familiarity with push notifications
• Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
• Experience using GitHub or similar environment
• Complete understanding of SDLC
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Experience with cross-platform technologies like ionic and Angular/React
• Familiarity with web application development and different client-server
• Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
• Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store
• UI/UX tools experience
• Desire to work in a start-up environment, able to self-manage and work
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
• A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps
(finance apps, e-commerce apps)
• Effective communication skills in English
• Team player and Critical Thinker
- 2-5 years of professional Android Application development experience.
- Experience in designing, development, and REST API Integration of Android Applications using Dart, Java, or Kotlin.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Ability to design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Deep knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of android, and handling of multiple screen sizes.
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to check us out - we're flattered.
Reading the description below might take a few minutes, but we promise it is all worth it. :D
Let's start with
Apps10X is looking to hire an Android Developer who possesses a passion to build scalable apps, learning & growing quickly. Your work will directly impact the millions of lives as you will be working on one of our high growth products. We have over 100 Million users across all our products and we are growing exponentially.
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 to 3 years of experience in Android Development.
What we believe:
Our number one priority is company culture. our whole belief is that "your culture is your brand"
All the team members are open to converse, helping and teach
You will always be noticed for your better work and rewarded.
Great work-life balance with the flexibility of you deciding your working hours.
No bossy culture
The relationship with the founder is more like a partnership & he is always open to listening to you and ready to go beyond the extra mile when you need him.
Feel free to reach out to any of our team members. They can share their first-hand experience :)
What You’ll Do:
- Develop cutting edge user experience
- Develop new features for our android products
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Work on bug fixing, code optimisation and performance improvements
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
What We Need You To Have:
- Understanding of kotlin and coroutines.
- Knowledge of design patterns (MVVM & MVI)
- Understanding of dependency injection frameworks like Dagger HILT
- Understanding of RxJava, observable pattern
- Proficient in debugging and analysis skills using ADB
- Good knowledge of memory management, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Experience of working with Test Driven Development
- Experience and passion to build great user experiences
- Good knowledge of OOPS, data structure and algorithms
- B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science and/or relevant work experience.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus
Work Location: Remote
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Desired Skills: Android, Kotlin, MVVM, Dagger HILT, Coroutines
- Health Insurance for yourself and your Parents- We know a healthy employee is a happy and productive employee. That’s why we offer a variety of health insurance options to meet your lifestyle. You’ll have access to the top providers and physicians available to you and your family.
- Unlimited leaves- No strict leave policies. It’s flexible but disciplined.
- Flexible work timings- You decide your work timing. Feel free to work on your productive time, Just that work gets done as per timeline.
- Challenging work- All our products targeted 100+ Million users. One gets to work on scale and experience solving challenging problems.
- Great team- Like-minded talented team to work with
- Career growth- Boost your career growth by 10X more learning and opportunities
- MacBook to work- You decide your machine, however, we prefer Apple Team outings and much more*
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same.
Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Apps10X!
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply
Rejolut emerging tech company incorporated in 2017 and an award-winning blockchain development company. We help clients to find the best possible solutions to business use-case using emerging technology that can help them to scale faster & build Innovative digital products for fast-moving companies using ML/AI, Blockchain, IoT, AR/VR, RPA.
Our dogma: We don’t make shit
We are on the mission to technically empower entrepreneurs all around the world.
To know more please visit our website - http://www.rejolut.com/" target="_blank">www.rejolut.com
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with the optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing native apps to Flutter.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of BLOC Patterns
- Strong knowledge & experience in Dart/ Flutter is mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions.
- Strong experience with Flex CSS styling.
- Strong experience in SQLfLite & Firebase messaging is required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Healthcare Insurance
- Employee Training & Development Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours/ Remote Work
Good understanding of Java Programming language
- Hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in RESTFUL web services
-Sound Knowledge of Android SDK's- Having a strong knowledge of building UI
- Having an understanding of working with third-party libraries
- Tools : Android Studio, Eclipse
-Good to Have : Knowledge and understanding of Kotlin
Notice Period: Immediate to 7Days(Max)
Budget: upto 14 LPA
- Expertise in Core Java with solid OOD principles and design patterns
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management and multithreaded programming
- Conversant with JSON, XML, Web services API
- Experience with saas platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage , Ad Networks , etc
- Hands on experience with Android's deggugging, unit- testing , memory and performance optimization tools
- Hands on google maps aps and third party aps
- Hands on experience of new android architectures and components like MVVM, Room Persistence , Dagger 2, Observables , Rx Java
- Must have experience on Kotlin
- 3+ years of experience in native android app development.
- Strong programming experience in Core Java, Android SDK
- Experience working with Kotlin is a plus
- Experience working with Media player
- Experience working with offline app & content security, Encryption and Decryption
- Experience working with FCM
- Experience with web services integration, REST API framework, social media and other third party integrations
- Write good quality code, unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Should have Experience of Social Integration.
- Ready to take complete ownership of multiple products, work alone on project if required
- Good knowledge in Android services/Framework layer and its debugging
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Shipped multiple Android Applications that are currently available in the Google Play Store
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and time/space complexity analysis.
Good problem solving abilities.
Ability to communicate well with Product and Engineering Team
- Experience with a start-up would be added advantage.