● Experience of 1 year or more in people management role in the BPO industry
● 2-year experience in the collections industry with voice profile background
● Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
● Proven experience as a ‘Team leader’ or a similar role.
● Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques ● Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
● Excellent data management skills
● High on ethics and adherence to policies
● Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
● Target orientation
● Graduate (any stream)
Resource 1: Senior Accounts Executive
- Bookkeeping and accounting in Tally ERP, Xero, QuickBooks, and applicable accounting software
- Responsible for preparation and management of books of accounts, records, and documents for foreign entities
- Preparation and reporting of Monthly/periodical MIS.
- Managing billing, receivables, and collection.
- Liaising with foreign consultants with respect to Bookkeeping, compliances
- Ensure compliance under various laws for payroll and non-payroll compliances.
- Managing Audits of the offshore entities under different statutes (GST/Sales Tax, Companies House)
- Managing payroll and payroll compliances
- Managing Banking operations and payments and operational fund flow/cash flow.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Should have good knowledge of MS office and tally
- CA Inter with Industry experience of 3 to 4 years or Fresher CA Candidate.
- Good Accountant
- Purchase bill booking
- Sale bill booking
- Petty Cash Accounting
- Gate entry systems
- Good Accountant
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
With us you will have the exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
.Preferably having knowledge on different software tools.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Quick learnier, Management skill
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Assisting and coordinating with operations team
- supporting administrative staff
- conducting marketing research
- documentation and reporting to the operations department
- preparing reports on competitor product analysis
- ensuring if everything is working in a perfect manner
- using technology to keep the company updated behind the curtains
- Should be responsible for efficient dealing of complaints to completion and enabling satisfaction of customer.
- Responsible for rendering useful administrative support to other members of the customer care team.
- Responsible for documenting all calls with regards to participant inquires accurately using Call Tracking System.
- Responsible for monitoring Call tracking for responses from administrative team so call returns are done in a timely fashion.
- Responsibility is to Follow-up with participants within a 24-hour period in regards to the initial phone call even if it is to just touch base and let participant know inquiry is still be researched.
- Responsibility is to answer participant questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
Job title: Sr. Customer Success Manager
Work Location: Mumbai/Remote
Division/Department: Customer Success Onboarding
Reports to: Lead CSM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Job Title: Onboarding Specialist
Location: India – Noida, Bengaluru, Remote
Shift: Global (Territory Specific)
Job Function: Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” space focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. The company was founded by Gaurav Sharma, who is a third-time entrepreneur, having successfully sold both his previous companies (in 2012 and 2016). With a current employee strength of 75, SaaS Labs expects to double it by the end of 2021. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings and not just restrict to these products only.
About the Role
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will become a product expert and ensure that customers achieve their desired outcomes quickly and efficiently drive value throughout the onboarding experience. You will set up customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process, and educate them on the product, help solve their technical concerns and ensure smooth adoption of the product and services. As an onboarding specialist, you act as a customer's trusted advisor and have the potential to influence their future journey with SaaS Labs products.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer needs, including business objectives and challenges.
- Record the use cases, customer requirements and customization requests
- Develop success plans for the customer to quickly achieve their desired outcomes
- Train customers on the product features and educate how they help achieve the desired objectives
- Drive the implementation of product for all the new customers to ensure they achieve their first aha moment quickly
- Develop and educate the customer on the best practices
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering and success teams to ensure the customer requirements are met
- Engage the right stakeholders and establish strong relationships with new and existing customers and leverage feedback for continuous improvement of the process
- Take ownership of the onboarding the customer, identify and target ‘at risk’ customers and take appropriate steps to engage with them proactively, understand the concerns and drive resolution
- Ensure a successful warm handover of the customer post the onboarding cycle to the customer success team without letting the baton to drop.
- Has 2-4 years of experience in a high touch, low touch or tech touch customer onboarding in a B2B SaaS or Tech Product based company
- Should have worked with the C-level and senior executives
- Should be open to aligning with US / EU / AUS time zones
- Has exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work along with global customers
- Has strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Has worked with global customers, and across different segments in the past
- Exhibit a true passion for customers and for customer success
- Preferred experience of working with at least one Customer Success tool like Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, or similar.
Hasura is an open-source project at the intersection of the GraphQL and serverless movements and empowers developers to build powerful and scalable applications easily. Our technology gives teams instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing for serverless on a database in a manner is high-performance, low-footprint, and horizontally scalable out-of-the-box.
Hasura is being adopted by developers in startups as well as some of the largest Fortune 500 companies today. We are very excited to be at the intersection of these 2 massive ecosystem trends that will have a profound impact on development workflows going forward and we are looking for amazing people who are as excited as we are to join us on this journey!
You will be working primarily with large enterprise teams. You will seek to understand their challenges and context, and architect and engineer solutions that help them best leverage a Hasura deployment.
Depending on requirements, you may either work with a particular customer for significant periods of time, or with multiple customers. In each case, you will prioritize creating long-term relationships with our customers and providing genuine value.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales and product teams and will have a significant influence on refining sales processes and the roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience with one or more of the following:
- Enterprise technology teams
- Technology consulting
- A pre-sales or post-sales role
- Experience working on client facing engagements.
- Engineering experience with strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals and ability to pick up new technology stacks.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and co-create long term vision for Hasura deployments with enterprise team leads and executives.
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- For positions in the US: Willingness to travel within the US (and occasionally abroad). All expenses will be covered.
- Prior experience in a developer tools company.
- Experience working with any of the following technologies:
- Experience with any of the following:
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up and maintaining test suites
- Setting up and managing infrastructure
- Database admin
- Openings available:
- In office in San Francisco, US
- In office in Bangalore, India
- For remote work based out of the US
Working at Hasura:
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for Implementation, one of the most critical phases in a client's life cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
- As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Take proactive ownership of regional implementation health.
- Create scalable processes and definitive scope around implementation services
- Implement systematic processes for tracking and reporting on the implementation status
- Maintain a highly skilled team of Implementation Managers and manage team allocation to maximize resources and output
- Direct the activities of the implementation team to meet client needs and create successful partnerships
- Lead team to complete process analysis, design/redesign of multiple workflows and processes to ensure that they are customer-focused, consistent, effective and efficient and in compliance with company standards
- Develops and manages all deliverables needed for effective implementation to include but not limited to: detailed project plan/timeline, action log, meeting notes, process/procedures and forms documentation, etc.
- Own execution of the roll-out within the allotted implementation timeframe
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Provide support to Account Executives & Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within an implementation
- Facilitate hand-off from Sales to Implementation
- Connect regularly with all team members and provide strategic guidance, feedback on performance, and remediate as needed
- Monitor the progress of each account at a deeper level
- Ensure all metrics are accurate and up-to-date
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and manage escalations efficiently and appropriately
- First point of contact for all inquiries on project status from executive leadership
- Recognize risks and puts remediation plans in place, interfaces directly with clients escalates to exec level when needed
- Partner with global teams on solutions, process enforcement, and overall regional health
- 15-18 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in software implementation or Project Management type role at a SaaS company
- 7-10 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role; People leadership of direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- Previous experience as a Manager, Implementation for enterprise software
- Proven track record of successful implementation with enterprise clients
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to influence and guide clients through complex implementations
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead a group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Demonstrated presentation and client-facing skills
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Experience in client services/operational roles and ability to effectively counsel clients and internal business partners
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations roles, and their interdependence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing the technical environment
- Self-starter seeks out challenges