- Minimum 3 yrs. of experience as a professional trainer in Oracle EBS & Oracle Fusion areas
- Should be able to develop training programs and plans based on business requirements and execute them. Should be able to develop relevant content as well as evaluate and grade training assignments for the trainees.
- Strong EBS R12 Tech experience with knowledge on Finance, SCM and HCM Modules.
- Should have prior experience and good knowledge in Sysadmin and AOL, XMLP/BIP Reports, Workflows and AME.
- Should be Proficient in PL/SQL, Must know how to create Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers. Should have advanced PLSQL Concepts knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Unix and Shell Scripting
- Should have prior experience in Implementation/Rollout and Upgrade Projects.
- Should have prior experience with Oracle Cloud like Cloud SaaS (Navigations and Setups), Cloud data migration, BIP/OTBI Reports
- OAF & SOA/OIC knowledge is an Added Advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
❖ You have worked with various domains in Drupal e.g., multi-site,
publishing, e-commerce, etc.
❖ You have extensive experience with Views, Panels, Features, Rules,
❖ You can efficiently use Drupal Dev toolchains like drupalvm, drush, php
code sniffer, Memcache, debuggers, profilers, etc.
❖ You have knowledge and adherence to the Drupal coding standards.
❖ You have a solution-oriented approach and are eager to take charge to get stuff
❖ You don't leave things to chance - rather you’re calculated, prepared, and take
❖ You’re resourceful, good with technology, and intellectually curious to learn new
❖ You have very strong communication skills.
❖ You can expand the company's digital business footprint and client satisfaction.
❖ Work on projects around multiple flavours of Drupal.
❖ Participate in Project planning calls/requirement discussions.
❖ Be expected to research or figure out solutions & getting them vetted with seniors.
❖ Get involved in technical grooming/approach discussions for issues.
I&F Advisory Manager- SC&O
I&F Advisory houses individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing, and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Supply Chain professionals develop and implement integrated supply and demand planning solutions that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness, and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses, and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages medium to large sized Business Solution teams and/or work efforts at a client or within company.
- Serve as the chief planner/architect for a specific platform Solution delivery initiative
- Ensure that the delivery architecture, capabilities, and operations are consistent across the enterprise and meet the requirements.
- Drive team to configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
- Drive team to Perform end to end testing during System Integration Testing
- Drive team to Perform User Acceptance Testing
- Architecting supply chain solutions to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, workflows, and data management/data migration.
- Drives team to the adoption of standard business supply chain operating model practices.
- Knowledge of integrating supply chain platform solutions with host ERP systems for both Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, workflows, Query development, preparation of detailed functional specifications.
- MBA/MCA/MS/BE/B.Tech- Specialized in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management
- Minimum 7 Years’ experience in Supply Chain Operations and Execution & Consulting
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in implementing supply chain business solutions
- Minimum 3 Years Managing Small to Mid-Sized Staffs and Projects
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience of leading design for inbound / outbound processes
- Advance knowledge/Expertise for various modules within a supply chain business solution
- Certification on any of the SC&O platforms (BY,o9,OMP,KXS,Manhattan, IBM Sterling, Coupa)
- Expertise in functional integration (ongoing closed loop) to major ERP
- Advanced Understanding of data models
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Location: Chennai, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar
- Experience with Dassault Enovia system administration in a windows environment
- Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, service pack installations and license management
- Experience in setting and maintaining TomEE and Apache Webservers
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Interaction experience with Dassault on Service Requests is add advantage
- Generating and maintaining configuration management records for Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE system admin
- Strong Knowledge on MQL and TCL
- Added Advantage on Installation for new Enovia version above R2017x.
- Knowledge on Build deployments and Github repository.
- Working on Engineering and Manufacturing Central added Advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
- CAD integrations, Unified Product Structure, IIP Classification
- Work on customization and configuration of Engineering & Manufacturing central.
- Good experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, jQuery, MySQL/Oracle DB, HTML, XML, CSS
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in Oracle EBS (Techno-Functional)
- Experience in implementation, Support, and upgrade projects
- Experience at least in 2 R12.2 upgrade projects.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.7 or Higher versions of R12.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Reports, Forms, and workflow. OAF is added advantage.
- At least 40% functional knowledge in SCM and Manufacturing (Modules: PO, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Quality and Engineering)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Having experience in Implementing Integration Solutions using Oracle Integration Cloud Service.
Developed integration between SaaS application (Oracle Cloud ERP, Oracle Cloud HCM) and between SaaS and PaaS application
Should have worked extensively on minimum 3-4 Technology Adapters like File, Database, Oracle ERP & FTP adapter
Should have excellent skill in Web Service technologies such as XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, and XSD
Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle from gathering requirements to documentation, testing, implementation and support Ability to troubleshoot technical and configuration issues
Should be able to communicate effectively with the functional & technical groups and various technical team members.
Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including Technical specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
Title: Senior Dynamics AX F&0 Functional consultant
Position: Full Time
Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Hours: 1.30 PM to 10:30 PM IST
Exp Level : 6 to 9 Years
- Provide input regarding Dynamics AX capabilities and functionality to our clients
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business needs to define systems requirements for Dynamics AX
- Document business requirements for implementation using Microsoft Sure Step Methodology
- Act as the liaison between the business users and the IT implementation core team
- Test the functionality developed by the implementation team against the business requirements
- Full end to end life cycle Dynamics AX projects with emphasis on the finance /Production/Trade & Logistics modules etc.
- Ensuring project scope and responsibilities are clearly articulated to enable effective management of client expectations and project change control.
- Identifying opportunities to deliver additional solutions within the existing client base.
- Provide training to business users on implemented module.
- Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics Axapta functional resource with 6+ years of experience across the modules
- Demonstrated ability to deliver ERP implementation projects to a structured project and software development methodology in a consulting environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver training and consulting in Dynamics Axapta
- Excellent communications skills with both technical and non-technical people.
- High energy, self-motivation and integrity.
- Good at people management and should have 4+ years of experience working as a functional lead and handling a team.
at Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Techno Functi
Location : Hyderabad
Timings : 1.30 to 10.30 PM IST
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and mentor other team members
- Minimum of 10+ years of Dynamics NAV Development and/or Dynamics 365 Business Central experience
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers
- Dynamics NAV Web Services/API experience to integrate with 3rd party software’s
- Working Experience on Integrations
- Real-time Knowledge on RDLC Reports
- Strong Knowledge in Purchase, Sales. Finance is plus
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Good working experience with US customers/teams
- Certificate in Dynamics NAV development (or equivalent in Dynamics 365 BC)
at ERP based Company
Onsite Opportunity for Oracle Fusion HCM Functional (TalentManagement/ CoreHR) Consultant’s – UAE. Exp.- 8+Years, Very strong in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Atleast 2 e2e Implementation in Fusion TalentManagement/ CoreHR. Excellent Communication. Joining time: Max. 10 Days. Kindly contact Ramesh- 782, 938, 2777, rbguddanur AT appstec-me DOT com