- Sourcing candidates through various channels
- Planning interview and selection procedures
- Hosting and participating in career events, campus placements
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Our ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills, 3-4 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
To know more, visit https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over user experience and delight
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
About Softlink Global Pvt. Ltd.
Softlink Global is one of the leading IT product based companies focused on highly dynamic logistics industries across Globe!. Our acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with no customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
HR Recruitment internship
5 working days (Saturday, Sunday off)
Stipend- 10,000 K
- Preliminary screening / short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
- Coordinating with the Technical Panels and scheduling for Interviews.
- Closing the positions within the stipulated time.
- Work towards becoming indispensable to your Hiring Managers by taking a proactive approach to understand their business needs and consistently delivering the appropriate.
- Talent (skill & culture fit) to each requirement.
- Relentlessly approach each search with the singular focus of finding the best talent for every need.
- 4+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, full lifecycle role.
- Ability to anticipate organizational problems, changes, and needs, and provide recommendations to stakeholders based on market intelligence to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to drive and tailor your strategies and creatively identify new solutions to resolve challenges.
- The ability to network and build relationships quickly and maintain them while selling company image and opportunities.
- Must possess excellent planning & organizational skills.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sourcing, screening and onboarding full-time and freelance candidates
Actively posting, managing application on platforms like social media, Naukri, Indeed, etc.
Creating and maintaining relationships with colleges, recruitment companies for ongoing hiring needs
Recruit freelancers via platforms such as Freelancer.com, Upwork, etc. for any requirements
Briefing new joiners about the company as well as about the key responsibility areas of the profile.
Look after onboarding of new joiners including reference checks, documentation, softwares, etc.
Maintain a list of candidates for vacancies including full-time and freelance requirements
Maintain attendance records, documentation, etc. for full and part time companies
Act as point of contact for the team for queries, receive feedback
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Minimum 1 to maximum 4 years of relevant work experience (preferably in a media or digital marketing or PR agency/company)
2. Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written
3. Willing to learn and grow
Compensation: Range of annual compensation is ₹3,00,000 to 4,80,000 (i.e. ₹25,000 to 40,000 per month) depending upon the amount relevant experience and suitability for the role.
Job Location: Candidate has the flexibility to work from home or any location of their choice.
Timings: 1.00pm to 10.00pm IST
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Internet, Online Media
We are Hiring...!
We are immediately looking for the IT recruiters who has exclusively worked into E2E recruitments.
Must have skills:
Good understanding on Technologies
Strong Communication Skills
Experienced in handling C2H recruitments
Exclusively worked into End to End recruitments process
Expereince range 3-6 years
If you are interested to apply, then please share your updated resume at jayantim(at)fragmadata(dot)com
Technical Recruiter / HR Executive
Notice Period: 30 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based IT Managed Services company focused on the Data Services, DevOps, and Cloud services to support Enterprise Applications, headquartered in San Jose, California USA.
We are looking for an HR Executive/Manager to join our India team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure and Cloud platforms.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. You will be given high-level exposure to work with the executive team and to be part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
3 - 7 years of experience in Technical Recruiting /Staffing experience/HR Operations
Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, verbal, and negotiation skills
Effectively utilizes recruiting tools including networking through social media outlets, professional affiliations, job boards, database searches, etc
Technical Staffing initiatives including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation and welfare benefits, training and development, records management
Background working at a small to mid-sized technology startup in a high growth stage
Must possess critical thinking, strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
Ability to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Must be diversity Oriented to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type
Competitive drive & strong work ethic, “whatever it takes” attitude.
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, IT, or related field
Strategically advise and work with company leadership for building an amazing team. From attracting and hiring the right people, to creating programs that will engage and cultivate their talents once hired, to implementing team building and retention strategies to keep them engaged, you will lead the charge to create and implement these programs and initiatives.
Demonstrates competency in the execution of the full life cycle recruitment process (source, screen, submit, pipeline, etc.), policies and guidelines, and client service objectives.
Hands-on experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean search preferred
Writing job descriptions and screening applications for competency with the hiring requirements.
Scheduling and keeping tracking of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
Demonstrates a proficient understanding of the business and industry; can effectively build relationships with candidates to create and sustain a pipeline for future positions. Can utilize established networks to anticipate and meet client requests.
Payroll processing for all employees.
Lead and inspire in all areas of the people services. We’re looking for someone with a high degree of emotional resilience, ethics, thoughtfulness, and positivity for this role as you’ll be looked at as a leader amongst the team.
Strategically advise company leadership for all things related to people services as well as a generalist who is seen as the point of contact within the company for all people services.
Understand our company services, technology stack and work with the technology team leader to align our recruitment practice for the effective hiring process.
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Must be flexible to work on the office timings and off-hours to accommodate the multi-national teams
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle i.e., sourcing qualified candidates to deploying selected candidates with the clients.
- Understanding & analyzing the requirement of the position based on the client’s specifications.
- Experience in End-to-end recruitment: Sourcing to onboarding candidates.
- Sourcing of candidates via internet postings, networking, headhunting, and internal Database.
- Ability to source resumes quickly and work on multiple positions simultaneously Thorough screening applications for identifying quality candidates.
- Sound knowledge on Sourcing Candidates thru REDEX, Monster & various Job Sites.
- Excellent knowledge in Boolean function & usage of various job board databases.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Draft job descriptions push them through all talent acquisition channels and coordinate candidate sourcing with the same.
- Doing junior to middle-level hiring for all verticals.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations.
- Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability, etc.
- Utilize your innovative and effective convincing and negotiation skills to impress and attract top talent.
- Follow up with candidates and clients and maintain records of progress.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
- You need to be comfortable being an individual contributor and working in an ambiguous, chaotic, and fast-paced work environment.
- Effective negotiating skills Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Strong decision-making skills
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment Quick learner and a passion for bridging talent with opportunity
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Telephonic Skills
- Interviewing & Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent English Communication Written & Verbal, with very good E-Mail writing skills & etiquette.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
- Prefer Diversity but open on potential
- Multitasking and Analytical stalwart
- Handled complex businesses
- Partner management in a global environment
- Interpret data on the fly.
You will have a combination of 3 aspects (i) Exceptional Talent Acquisition functional knowledge (ii) Strong Eye For Business (iii) Superior Interpersonal Skills
- Source > Engage > Convert
- Identify the best online sourcing channels for different requirements.
- Use technologies to locate, engage and attract prospective candidates
- Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors and use the right messages to reach high-quality applicants.
- Organize targeted outreach events in the industry and on-site in our office
- 2+ of core recruiting or related experience.
What do WE Serve?
- Roles derived thru 'Engineering Community'- Developers, Product Management from Mid Level to Leadership Hires
Who do WE serve?
Our Potential Clientele - Tech Start-Ups, Tech Products & E-commerce
Reach out Beiing.in
#hiringrecruiters #recruiterjobs #techhiring #beiingrecrutrs #everythingrecruiting
- Handling Recruitment functionalities.
- Work on search engines like Naukri and Monster and hire candidates.
- Short listing resumes from search engines and references.
- Joining formalities
- Lining up of candidates for the Interviews.
- Performing Reference Check for selected employees.
- Coordinating with candidates & the technical panel for scheduling the interviews.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Pune, India
FlytBase is a 4-year old, venture-funded, high growth startup – a global pioneer in software-led automation of commercial drone applications. The team has a cumulative professional experience of several decades, with engineering graduates from IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Texas & Georgia Tech.
FlytBase provides drone agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD), that allows easy deployment of intelligent drone fleets, connected with cloud-based business applications.
As a key contributor to our lean Talent team, you will be responsible to build and manage our talent pipeline. You will work directly with our Engineering, Design, Strategy and Business leaders to help us scale and meet the demands of a fast-growing global technology product startup. This is a full cycle recruiting role, meaning, managing your entire pipeline from talent marketing, sourcing, evaluation process, negotiation, reference checks, offer acceptance, pre-boarding and joining.
- Source high caliber active and passive candidates through market research, networking, advanced search tools, employee referrals, and community events.
- Drive the interview and offer process, including creating job descriptions, overseeing interviews & feedback, tactful negotiations, reference checks and closing of positions.
- Innovate our current talent & outbound sourcing strategies.
- Ensure candidates have a world-class experience throughout each stage in our recruitment process.
- Lead talent marketing and employer branding initiatives.
- Organize and attend job fairs, hackathons and other recruitment events.
- Build and sustain relationships with campuses to meet the hiring requirements.
- Developing and executing presentations,career fairs and participating in campus interviews.
- 2+ years in full cycle technical/non-technical and leadership recruitment, preferably with a fast-growing startup.
- Deep knowledge in delivering a world-class talent experience and ability to influence top tier talent.
- Hacker mindset -- come up with ideas/hacks to attract the best talent for a given role, and to shorten the closure time for open positions.
- Excellent work ethic, a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Self-directed and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to various campus recruiting practices and techniques – including the ability to build new partnerships, identify areas of brand building and provide ad-hoc reporting and market intelligence.
What Will I Earn?
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit, and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
- Fast-paced Startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Strong meritocracy
- Zero bureaucracy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation