We are looking for a person with proven recruitment experience to join our Human Resources department and help bring in quality candidates for our company. Your contribution will directly impact the workforce that joins our company, directly contributing to our growth and image as an organization.
· Overlooking at end-to-end recruitment process.
· Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
· Ensure all the best-recruiting equipment, software and practices are being used in the process.
· Developing a strategic continuous candidate pipeline.
· Consistent networking, future candidate engagement strategies and communication cadence.
· Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
· Proven recruitment experience at start-ups.
· Experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases. Prior experience with freshteam will be desirable.
· Hands-on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
· Excellent analytical & time management skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills.
We are currently hiring for multiple Talent Acquisition Partner positions for our team at www.qrata.co, Qrata is a talent startup that helps scale funded startups globally, we work with most of the top VCs in India as well as help build remote engineering teams for US/Europe-based startups. We will be launching our talent product to analyze talent using machine learning to help our customers find the right fit.
- Build an effective candidate pipeline through Inbound/Outbound sourcing channels with minimal dependency
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, and hiring portals (Naukri, IIM Jobs, LinkedIn etc.) and other creative sources
- Plan and execute candidate engagement activities, including owning the candidate experience from start to finish, pre-onboarding engagement, and post-joining engagement.
- Keep track of employee growth and the company's atmosphere and culture to ensure that it remains pleasant and productive.
- Research, mapping, company analysis, pitching, understanding the startup ecosystem, having intelligent discussions with talent and founders, preparing talent for interviews, and following up with talent are all things which need to be handled.
- Drive outcomes with zeal, think and act fast, and function long-term and in the best interests of the organization.
What are we Looking for
- Ability to work with a wide range of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates within the engineering organization; proficient in using data to guide decisions and change
- Recognize how to recruit and keep the best brains from all walks of life while harnessing the potential of a diverse workforce.
- Ability to mix the position of strategic talent adviser with a sense of urgency while also managing and achieving outcomes in a fast-paced, expanding environment
- Proven track record of developing talent pipelines and sourcing
- Continuously developing talent pipelines and identifying suitable individuals is a plus.
- A thorough grasp of and application of recruitment metrics to guide decision-making is highly recommended.
- Ability to talk intelligently about the firm and respond to any technical inquiries posed by a prospective recruit
- 3 plus years of experience
Star Points if you have
- Startup Experience
- Effective client contact abilities at all levels
- Interpersonal skills and the capacity to interact effectively in a professional setting
- Consistent with our beliefs and values
- Initiative/leadership experience in projects or events
- Solid understanding of LinkedIn, Naukri, IIM platforms.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Executive you’ll be providing an amazing candidate journey at every step including reviewing applications, being involved in interviews and guiding candidates through our recruitment process.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a matchmaker, always finding the best person for each position so everyone is happy.”
What you will really be doing
Reviewing applications and screening candidates
Being involved in the interview process
Attending recruitment and industry events to attract talent
Supporting the Talent Acquisition team organising and scheduling interviews, tests and events.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
At least 3 months of experience within recruitment/talent acquisition, ideally in a technical environment
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Strong sales and negotiation skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
Ability to travel from time to time
Interest for mobile games would be a plus
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Experience: 1 - 4 Years
Location: 5th Floor, Gopalan Mall, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar, Bangalore
Working Days: 5
Timing: 9:30am – 6:30pm
2. Impressive Spoken & Written Communication skills
3. Flexible, Creative, Talkative & Traveller
4. Believes in Service as a PASSION.
Self start & Stop Recruitment cycles
Chase, Bother & Convince suitable Talent using tools like Portals, Digital platform, Search, Headhunt & References.
We both are lucky if you know Overseas Recruitment procedure for Middle East/ Europe
Know the Art of search/ filter/ shortlist CVs & Interview Scheduling. And Follow-ups/ Negotiations & Professional Relations.
Analyze/ Assess Candidates Psychology for factors like Integrity, Commitment, Honesty etc.
MS Office Skills for Data Management & Reporting. Must know the difference between Targets & Time pass.
Decision Maker with Fluency in English
Good Convincing & Negotiation Skills
Ready to accept any type of Marketing challenges.
As a Talent acquisition professional -Recruiter, you will scout and engage with talent.
You will work with leaders & key stakeholders, take ownership of headcount
requirements, create an outstanding candidate experience, and manage the hiring
process in line with organization's culture.
The individual will need to ensure continuous pipeline creation for our
various open positions, Identification of prospective candidates using a
variety of channels/sources, and assessing candidates to ensure role
match, cultural fitment, etc
Implementation of highly effective, results-driven talent research, talent
mapping, and competitive intelligence to meet the current and future
leadership talent needs.
Discover new, efficient, effective, and sustainable candidate channels to
meet current and future leadership talent needs. Develop an approach for
recruitment systems initiatives, critical components, and timeline,
ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all
Candidate Requirements/Skills/Abilities :
6-12 years of recruiting experience (source, screen, interview, assess,
and recruit various level of candidates)
Prior work experience with a recruitment firm is preferred.
Prior work experience in Tech hiring is preferred.
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in a hybrid setting. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 Empathy for people and ability to connect with diverse individuals
🟢 Be a transparent and communicative person
🟢 Champion Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and incorporate them in the hiring process
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who believes in our mantra of "find them, grow them, keep them,". Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with the functional and technical team leads to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria and standardize the selection process across tech and non-tech roles
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person/virtual interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, and maintain an updated pipeline
- Design compelling job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives and collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team, when needed
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition (preferably in a start-up environment) and hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency in maintaining the hiring pipeline for multiple roles, at the junior - mid-level roles (experience in hiring for leadership roles can be a bonus)
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Ability to devise innovative sourcing strategies for potential applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work closely with others across different teams.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
If you are excited by the prospect of helping us build a team that works to build digital transformation solutions, and if you have an eye for spotting talent in the fast-paced start-up environment, we think you could be the one to help build the impact we are looking for.
- Coordinate with global hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Who we have in mind:
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
Education: Must have a bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Management preferably in Human Resources, Business, or any other related field from a premier institute.
Experience: A candidate for the position will demonstrate a minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in the IT industry.
Communication Skills: The position demands constant interactions with employees, management, and stakeholders and, therefore, excellent communication skills are an absolute necessity.
Computer Knowledge: A candidate for this position must be proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, all necessary for the creation of not only visually but verbally engaging materials, reports, presentations, and proposals for departmental heads and management, stakeholders.
- He should also possess good
- Verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Listening skills.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates on different platforms, like Naukri, cut short, LinkedIn
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Sound knowledge on sourcing skills and knowledge about paid and unpaid job sites.
- Social media hiring, volume hiring
- 70 % non tech roles like sales, marketing , BDM, backend support roles.
- 30% of technical recruitments like Php, Java...etc
- Very good communication skills and great negotiation skills (very important)
This role is for the IT Recruiter of the company and you'll be reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Operations.
As an IT recruiter you will be working to;
1. Identify and screen the best of available talents at the shortest possible time with a focus on quality
2. Maintain and develop the pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
3. Develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and increase the number of qualified applicants in the database for active and passive talent.
4. Qualify or reject candidates based on introductory calls via phone and emails
Job qualifications and requirements - A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science is highly preferred.
1. A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
2. Knowledge of software terms, technology stacks, and software roles
3. Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
4. Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
LrnEd Technologies is a product-based company doing business as (DBA) Outdefine (www.outdefine.com). We help top software engineers work remotely for top US startups. Outdefine is founded and backed by engineers from Facebook, Google, Stanford, OnDeck, and StartX. Join our world-class team and work to reinvent the way we transform the future of work.