Whom are we looking for?
At Airblack, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them.
You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we would love to meet you!
What would you be doing?
- Creating comprehensive talent sourcing and recruitment strategies, leveraging internal and external resources in order to hire the best talent in the market across departments like tech, finance, design, experience
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes, job applications, and performing initial level screening
- Maintaining relationships with the consultants/hiring partners and ensuring a robust candidate pipeline at all times
- Take ownership of the interview process and the candidate's experience
- Fulfilling order board requirements as per assigned targets
- Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution
What makes you a suitable candidate?
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines and targets
Work with us in-office in Gurgaon on contract for 3 months and help us build and scale Airblack!
The above are just a few examples of the benefits that we offer. Join us to find out more☀️
Airblack is on a mission to help people convert their passion to a livelihood.
Airblack is an online learning platform where people learn how to become successful creators or microentrepreneurs. We are empowering people to learn practical skills in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional education and convert their passion into a sustainable profession.
In June 2020, we launched our first club - Airblack Beauty Club - with a flagship makeup artist certification program. We are currently India's largest online makeup and beauty learning platform with over 25,000 students and 130k+ Instagram followers making our thriving community. We have been rated 4.85 out of 5 by our past learners.
Airblack is a funded rocket ship backed by marquee investors such as Elevation Capital (Investors in Paytm, Swiggy, Unacademy) and InfoEdge Ventures (Investors in Zomato).
Our dream team comprises ex-entrepreneurs, venture capital investors, and operators from places such as Goldman Sachs, Sprinklr, Grofers, BCG, Bain & Co, WeWork, ITC, Urban Company, top IITs, IIMs, and universities such as DU and NIFT.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
TechnocruitX is an Ahmedabad-based IT Company established in 2018. We craft attractive, engaging websites/mobile applications and deliver successful SEO campaigns.
Company Location:- B1/606 Westgate Business Bay building near Jaguar Showroom S.G Highway, Ahmedabad
Working Hour:- 09.30 AM to 6.30 PM
Working Days:- 6 days(Monday to Saturday)
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
Handling End to End Recruitment.
Handling job portals.
Posting job portal on (monster, Naukri, Linkedin, indeed, etc. )
Making a job description.
Screening candidates from job portals.
Updating daily work report.
Pitching candidates for available vacancies, scheduling interviews.
Taking follow-ups from time to time.
Coordinate with candidates at the end of joining.
Maintaining database of the candidates in excel sheet.
Maintaining the pipeline of candidates and convincing them
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers
- Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the technical team
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
- Coach, mentor and train team members to find the best employees for our company
- Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
- Proactively recruit passive talent to join the Intuitive team
- Work with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise, collaboration and teamwork to hire the best talent for our team
- Utilize the world’s best recruiting tools to get the job done better, faster and more efficiently than ever before
- BE/B.TECH degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
- Must have Cloud, devops hiring experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
- Experience effectively hiring and motivating talent
- In-house and agency experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and familiarity or hands on experience in Cloud technologies
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
- Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
• Hire candidates from various sources such as Job portals, Social networks and references etc.
• Responsible for data/file management processes
• Responsible for the end-to-end process of the recruitment
• Responsible to handle requirements and clients (if directed to) effectively.
• Continuously seek and open to learn, improve the skills.
• Experience in end-to-end recruitment, both vanilla and niche skills in an agency environment
• Ability to work with normal sourcing avenues such as Job Portals, Social Networking,
References, Head Hunting etc. as well as to Innovate new recruiting techniques.
• Understanding of Technology from a recruiter standpoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good written and verbal communication.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree (Must)
• Good experience in domestic recruitment
• Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
• Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details- Attention to detail is highly required
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Experience in bulk hiring in IT (Technology hiring, Technical Trainers) and Non - IT requirements (mandatorily in to sales, backend profiles)
- Highly proactive and attention to detail attitude is MUST
- Work on targets and closures with in defined TAT
Desired Candidate profile
- Candidates with excellent communication skills with understanding and learning capability (MANDATORY)
- Experience: 3-5 Years
- Industry: Edtech / Recruitment Consultancy
- Proven work experience as a recruiter
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- MBA in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Work Location: Bangalore, Bannerghatta Main Road
JTC provides software solutions to enterprises across the world. We believe that we can only succeed if and only if we have a passionate driven, and capable team. People are at the core of who we are.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible to understand our core values and translate them to create a workplace where our team feels proud to come to work every day.
- Implement recruiting strategies to find the right person for each role in the organization, keeping diversity and inclusion as core values. This includes various activities such as sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, and onboarding prospective team members.
- Build the company's brand as a strong engineering company by holding hackathons, engaging with various local engineering groups, and other related initiatives.
- Support HR functions (5% to 10%) when needed.
- You are passionate and driven to build a great team.
- You are someone who cares deeply about people and demonstrates deep empathy for team members of all backgrounds.
- You have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and help the team get work done.
What you'll gain:
- The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
- The chance to build a great team that is on a mission to make the world a better place.
- A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote Friendly: You can work from place of your choice, including one time work from home setup reimbursement at the time of joining.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance: INR 3L health insurance with a wide hospital coverage that covers your spouse, children and parents (with existing pre-conditions), including access to remote on call doctors.
- Workation: Annual off-sites every year, fully paid, for the team to get together for a week to work and play.
- Learning Opportunities: Access to best trainings for learning and skill advancements.
- Time Offs: 12 paid leaves, 6 leaves per year on top of National and Regional holidays.
- Paid Parental Leave: 6 months maternal and 1 month paternal.
US IT Recruiter - JOB DESCRIPTION
Being involved in the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, shortlisting, scheduling follow-up, and joining
Sourcing from job portals, databases, references, and other sources
Validating the resumes based on checklists
Communicating with the candidates with status updates, reference requirement, etc
Maintaining relationships with the candidates to get references and spread networking
Managing consultant relationships. Administering the selection process/procedure effectively in all recruitments, and working toward process improvement
Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience: - 3-6 years of relevant experience on IT recruitment.
Different work visas (CPT, OPT, EAD, GC, TN, E3 etc), tax terms (C2C, W2, 1099) and employment types & US geography and different time zone.
Good communication skills to coordinate
Ability to work as a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
Should be self-motivated
Should be analytical and result oriented to complete tasks within timelines
Good presentation skills with strong willingness to take ownership
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Excellent in numbers with good attention to detail
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines
Organized, Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
- Resourcing the candidates from Naukri portal.
- Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Coordinate with the candidate and reporting manager.
- Follow up of the candidate and update accordingly.
- Prepare data base and update daily work.