We are looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist to join us our Human
Your responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels,
planning interview and selection procedures.
To be successful in this role you should be able to develop long-term recruiting
strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify needs
• Determine selection criteria
• Source potential candidates through online channels
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening, calls &
• Design job roles
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential
Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for 2-4yrs
Familiarity with social media, resume databases & professional networks
Has hands on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview
techniques and evaluation methods
You are a startup enthusiast
Ready to wear many hats
Excellent verbal & written communication skills
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience.We provide technological infrastructure on mobile for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintaining their own e-commerce stores. Today over 5 lakhs businesses from 100+ countries all over the world use QuickSell to accelerate the process of sharing complete and accurate product information with various business stakeholders with objectives like dynamic product showcase and ordering booking. A testament to our product quality is a rating of 4.6 stars which can be verified on the Google Playstore.
With the Coronavirus pandemic taking its toll all over the world, and social distancing measures being adopted, more and more merchants are turning their attention to online means of conducting business and interacting with customers. With this new wave of rapid digitization, QuickSell has grown 4x in the last few months and we are seeing continuous growth on a daily basis. More and more merchants all over the world are realising that digital is the way of the future, and thus leveraging the QuickSell app to digitally showcase their product catalogs to customers and other stakeholders.
Founder profile and story:
After completing his MS in Human-Computer Interaction from Indiana University, Deepak Bhagchandani was working for companies like Pearson Education and Amazon Inc in the US when he realised that millions of small businesses all over the world are still transacting offline and inefficiently. With an insight to revolutionise these businesses and a keen insight on creating a simple product design to enable them to become digital - he left the USA and came back to India to start QuickSell with a seed investment from Silicon Valley, US. With growing market demand from 1000s of customers, the company continues to grow into different verticals today.
Who we need
We are looking for a full-time Executive Human Resource to be able to work at our office in Pune. You’ll be joining a small but growing team of driven and enthusiastic people who are paving the way to create impactful products. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit who loves to explore the world for a startup and the kind of responsibilities it brings in.
Being the HR champion in the company, you will have a fair share of responsibilities and a lot to learn. An ideal candidate should be willing to go beyond the set responsibilities and help in the smooth day-to-day functioning of the company. You will be working closely with the co-founders and the team daily to facilitate a workplace environment conducive to employee and organizational growth.
What you will do
- You will source, interview, and onboard high-quality talent
- You will be proactive in achieving hiring targets through an effective selection process
- You will have expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- You will screen resumes and talk to candidates at the top of the funnel, keep candidates engaged in the process and ensure that hiring timelines are met
- You will coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process; Manage the pipeline of candidates from outreach through closing
- Proficiency and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) will be an advantage
Who you are
You have preferably 2+ years working in recruitment.
You are a passionate individual and have the ability to thrive in a startup environment
You are self-motivated and always willing to that extra mile to get things done
You are a people person and an excellent communicator
You have a strong sense of ethics and integrity
You have strong leadership skills and lead by example
You are comfortable working with various tools/software
• Recruiting the right talent for the open positions at PAN India.
• Building the pipelines of Talent Pool - eg. Education institutes, allied industries, target companies and internal database.
• Working on TAT; closure of open positions within timelines.
• Maintaining the MIS for tracking the exact status of all open positions ensuring effective TAT Management and being focussed.
•Doing the screening of all the candidates thoroughly to ensure that the Best fit is identified for the role.
• Effective Coordination with the Functional Heads for the closure of the open positions.
• Ensuring that all the set criterias are met for the Role including the shortlisting parameters, relevant experience in handling the role as per job description.
• Keeping all the documentation in place for all the open positions namely - Manpower Requisition Form, Interview Aplication Form, Interview Assessment Form, Reference Check Form, Offer Letter Acceptance, Accepted Resignation from previous employer and confirmation of date of joining.
• Regular Warm up calls to the offered candidates to ensure the joining as agreed at the time of offer and avoid last minute offer drops.
• Issuing the appointment letter on the date of joining.
• Sharing and explaining the KRA to the new joiners. • Timely feedback of performance from the Reporting Manager of the new joiners in the initial months / probation period to ensure quality hiring.
• Maintaining confidentiality
• Strong follow ups for the closure of open positions
• Right assessment skills to see through the candidate
• Ability to identify the strengths and limitations of the candidates
• Understanding of Company Business
• Understanding the job description and the soul of the job
- Connecting with the hiring managers to understand the position based on the job description post
- receiving approved manpower requisition
- Identifying the most effective methods of attracting and hiring right talent
- Implementing best recruitment practices to hire right candidate in shorter time. Publishing open
- positions via job postings on job portals, internal website etc. Drive employee referral program to
- get more referrals
- Working with the recruitment agencies to close most critical and urgent positions
- Searching resumes as per job requirement, conducting first level screening of candidates and
- forwarding relevant ones to the hiring managers
- Seamless coordination between managers and candidates to schedule interviews
- Keeping the candidates informed on the status of their candidature
- Understanding reasons for resume and candidate rejections from manager. Analyzing resumes and
- candidate rejection ratio to improvise the search
- Negotiating with the candidates before making the formal offer. Seeking approval from leaders
- before making a formal offer on email
- Keeping constant touch with the candidate during his notice period till he gets onboard
- Having professional connects with group of HR in similar industry to be upto date all time. Keeping
- self-updated on the hiring market and compensation trend skill wise
- Attends job fair, campus drives and external HR conferences whenever there’s an opportunity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of software technologies & market
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Zeal to learn & grow constantly
- Bachelors/Masters degree in related technical and/or Human Resources
- Write creative JDs and post/advertise them on various job portals.
- Review and understand technical job requirement and screen the candidates accordingly
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms.
- Research new technologies
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicant's’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Follow up with candidates
Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter (3+yrs)
- Knowledge on the technical know how, to screen the candidate initially.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Self-confidence and self starter
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Has passion to constantly exceed own quality benchmarks.
- Need At least 2-year experience in fast paced staffing environment working on IT, Non-IT and Techno-Functional Requirement like Business Analyst, IT Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Program Manager, Software QA Engineer, Software Developer, Accountant, Accounting Manager etc.
- Good in communication and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be well aware of the recruitment process and related terms like MSP/Markup/Rate Negotiation.
- Team Player.
- Ability to learn and grasp new skills.
- Positive Attitude towards Work.
- Not looking for a specialist recruiter for a particular domain, we need someone who can work on all types of requirements as per the business need.
- Qualification: Any Graduate.
- Attract first-rate talent and ensure lasting and successful placements aligned to client requirements
- Responsible for end to end selection process – sourcing, screening, interview coordination, back ground verification etc. in accordance with Anther recruitment strategy
- Understand client company, competitors, market place
- Client management – understand the client mindset, nuances of the requirement, coordination across all stages of recruitment while creating a positive rapport with the client stake holders.
- Map requirement, role criteria, define position description, skill specification
- Locate, identify and track potential candidates through the use of Job-Boards, social media, user groups/associations, candidate referrals, networking, etc
- Create detailed candidate profile summaries for each candidate presented
- Candidate Experience – ensure that all candidates are well informed on all aspects of the position proposed and are prepared adequately before every interview. Hand hold candidates through offer, on boarding and settling in period at the client Organisation
- Build network of candidates and develop creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies to accommodate for current and future client demands
LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent AVP in Talent Acquisition to design and implement recruiting strategies. Your responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and managing recruitment vendors. The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority. Your focus will be to help the organization to become a customer centric organization and achieve its strategic growth objectives through a resource realignment and top grading the talent.
- Works with VP – Human Capital to identify and establish medium to short term strategic priorities and targets, in line with LogiNext’s policies and guidelines and ensures their successful execution
- Implements initiatives that enables maximum output that fully contributes to the delivery of department goals
- Acts as primary point of contact for recruitment/acquisition matters to line managers across LogiNext and provides professional support and advice
- Oversees the identification of talent pool; guides Recruitment Specialists on the most appropriate source in order to fill positions at the earliest time and with the least cost
- Screens application forms and shortlisted applicants for senior levels
- Builds and maintains relationships with recruitment sources and /or services providers (Universities, Recruitment Sites, National and International Search & Selection Agencies) in order to attract the most ideal candidates
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or related field
- 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition role in a technology company
- Knowledge of SaaS related recruitment strategies
- Good working knowledge of people assessment including structured and behavioural interviewing and facilitation techniques
- Working knowledge of psychometric testing tools and assessment design
- Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Write and post technical job descriptions
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit mid to senior and niche candidates. (i.e. competitive research, networking, direct sourcing, etc.)
- Identify and engage with both passive and active talent through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, social media, and creative search techniques
- Manage candidate pipelines and campaigns
- Work across varying technical skill sets for multiple requisitions and prioritize workload based on business needs
- Maintain pipeline funnel metrics and performance indicators
- Relevant experience of minimum 2 years in Technical / IT Recruitment
- Sourcing for product based firms / tech start-ups is a plus
- Can-do attitude to achieve your individual and organizational goals
- Enthusiasm to approach new people and educate them about the opportunities with us.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, work environment with razor-sharp focus on meeting and exceeding hiring goals, and operating with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge about Job Portals and Familiarity with Job Posting
- Understanding the organization's expectations in terms of the job description and specs.
- Reviewing and Shortlisting of Profiles from employment portals, networking sites, referencing networking, and job search
- Continuous efforts to ensure the talent pool data is updated timely
- Conduct Preliminary interviews, telephonic interviews, and candidate shortlisting
- For accessing passive prospective prospects, effectively utilizing one's own network, building a database, digital platforms, and referrals
- Examine the candidate's abilities, knowledge of various technologies, and essential responsibilities.
- Schedule in-person and telephonic rounds of interviews, complete technical testing, and stay in touch with prospects until they are recruited.
- Maintaining professional connections with all parties involved is essential (Ops. Managers, HR Managers, Team Members, candidates, etc.)
- Working with Hiring Managers on a regular basis to ensure that sourcing timelines are reached.
- Identify new strategies for sourcing candidates and creating new leads using the technique.
- Good understanding of keywords and how to use them when looking for resumes.
- Maintain communication with the candidates who have been given positions until they have accepted them, and so on.
- Keeping track of the recruitment database and reporting to the HOD on a frequent basis as needed. There will be a greater emphasis on employee retention and lower employee turnover.
- Finding individuals who are qualified for the job based on the job description provided.
- Analytical Mindset
- Coordination between the team and supervisors is transparent.
- Capable of working under duress and multitasking
- Should be able to operate independently with little supervision.
- Educating yourself Agility and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and vocal
- English is the preferred language for communication.
- Must be a leader and a motivator.
- Coordination abilities are essential.