Designation: Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Experience: 1-5 years in IT Recruitment
Work location: Pune (Kalyani Nagar) & Bangalore (WFH until pandemic)
Work Time: 10 am – 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Job Profile/ Responsibility:
- Sourcing candidates of suitable calibre from various job portals (Naukri, Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn, cut short etc), Posting, Head Hunting, Social media, Internal and External References
- The recruiter is responsible for assessing and short-listing candidates through a systematic and multi-layered approach to create a pool of eligible candidates for Job Dost Client Organizations.
- Carrying out the prescribed Assessment for the candidates and identifying profile as per client expectation as per job roles.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews, online assessments, coding tests for candidates.
- Maintain database of candidates in jobdost portal and also ensuring all applicants are routed through jobdost platform from interview schedule to offer
- Performing background and reference checks.
For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
- Hands on experience in hiring positions like SAP consultants, System/Cloud Architect, Front/Backend Developer, React, Java/J2EE Developers, .Net Engineers, ASP.Net, C#.Net, VB.Net, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field. Handling candidates in Information Technology is a plus.
- Minimum 1 years of prior experience of as a Recruiter
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with various sourcing methods
- Experience with conducting Assessments
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Why Join Us?
You will be working closely with a highly experienced team and the founders of JobDost - surely a great opportunity to learn!
As the first few members of an ever-growing team, you will play a key part in the cultures, values, and success story of our company!
We have a budding business with a solid expansion plan ahead of us and we want you to be a part of this game-changing journey!
Immediate joiners highly preferred.
5-7 years of experience is a must
Should be hands on in all aspects of IT Recruitment
Searching for and Approaching Suitable Candidates. Running Job Ads To Attract Applicants.
Managing the Interview, Assessment, and Shortlisting Processes.
Maintaining a Database.
Preferably from corporate hiring background.
Coaching and Mentoring Junior Recruiters.
Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
Good team player.
Bachelors or Equivalent
We are Hiring!
Gipfel and Schnell Consulting Pvt Ltd was established in 2009. Our journey began with a clear purpose; to leverage our extensive experience in the IT industry and bridge the gap between Companies and highly-skilled Talent. With this purpose as our driving force, we started with a specific focus on Talent Acquisition and IT Consulting. Our accomplishments in these fields spurred us on and, after three successful years, we added a strategic HR Practice arm to our list of competencies.
So far, we have successfully placed over 5000 candidates in various knowledge roles and executed over 50 turn-key projects in the space of HR Consulting & Advisory Services.
We have also propelled our success by expanding our core team to include industry experts who provide valuable insights and contribute to specific focus areas.
The current opportunity lies with our Talent Acquisition (TA) Vertical and we are looking to add to our current team of 40 members.
What’s in it for you –
- Salary above par with market standards
- Focused Training & Workshops on Recruitment Processes, Best Practices and Technology Stacks
- Exceptional Incentive Structure
- Additional Performance Bonuses, Reward and Recognition Programs
- We are a flexible organization that works 5 days a week focused on results
- Medical and Accidental Insurance Plans for self and family (conditions apply)
- Education and/ or Experience are not a selection criteria
What does it require from you –
- Understanding the Client Requirements and ensuring a steady pipeline of qualified candidates
- Including sourcing, screening and scheduling candidates for interviews
- Strong Communication Skills - The ability to communicate effectively is a core skill required to be a successful recruiter
- Quick Learner - Ability to quickly use and understand the various tools and, processes that ensure a high level of performance and customer satisfaction
- Someone who does not shy away from a challenge and sees an opportunity to grow in every scenario
- Curiosity - Towards Technology, Organizations and the Diverse Industries in today’s rapidly changing business world
- Comfortable communicating in English
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) is a significant advantage
If you believe the above fits your personality, capabilities and, aspiration, we would love to have a chat with you.
- Implement new talent acquisition strategies & support in implementation of existing selection mechanisms.
- Produce and update job specifications and descriptions
- Post job ads on the Various portal, social media channels, and relevant job boards
- Evaluate resumes, cover letters, and job applications
- Adhere to operating budget for recruitment.
- Perform interviews and evaluate the candidates skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Maintain a database to create a candidate pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
- Follow up with successful candidates and update the companys internal records.
- Be a point of contact between the candidate and the company during the selection process.
Looking for a technical recruiter for a US Staffing Division.
Require excellent command over the english language, Should have experience of working with IT and Non-IT requirements. Should be able to source candidates as per the given job description.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sourcing, screening and onboarding full-time and freelance candidates
Actively posting, managing application on platforms like social media, Naukri, Indeed, etc.
Creating and maintaining relationships with colleges, recruitment companies for ongoing hiring needs
Recruit freelancers via platforms such as Freelancer.com, Upwork, etc. for any requirements
Briefing new joiners about the company as well as about the key responsibility areas of the profile.
Look after onboarding of new joiners including reference checks, documentation, softwares, etc.
Maintain a list of candidates for vacancies including full-time and freelance requirements
Maintain attendance records, documentation, etc. for full and part time companies
Act as point of contact for the team for queries, receive feedback
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Minimum 1 to maximum 4 years of relevant work experience (preferably in a media or digital marketing or PR agency/company)
2. Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written
3. Willing to learn and grow
Compensation: Range of annual compensation is ₹3,00,000 to 4,80,000 (i.e. ₹25,000 to 40,000 per month) depending upon the amount relevant experience and suitability for the role.
Job Location: Candidate has the flexibility to work from home or any location of their choice.
Timings: 1.00pm to 10.00pm IST
Industry: Marketing and Advertising, Internet, Online Media
Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for a dynamic HR intern, who will get an opportunity to work on HR Operational activities & different Hiring projects
Such a project will provide an exceptional opportunity for the interns to apply their HR skills and be a part of a fastest-growing emerging tech company
- Enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Should be versatile and should have a learning approach.
- Own Laptop Or System Req.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate joiners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Any graduate, (MBA/PG from HR preferred
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoys challenging assignments in a high energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Monday to Friday/6 months
Our client is India's leading digital care ecosystem for chronic condition management. They are a one stop shop catering to all needs from tracking fitness levels to managing diet, to consultation with doctors and health coaches. They combine real-time monitoring through their IoT-connected devices and app ecosystem to provide AI-driven personalized insights and proactive intervention by doctors and health coaches to patients with chronic conditions.
This revolutionary startup was named in Forbes Asia’s inaugural ‘100 to watch and is backed by renowned investors. They are backed by some of the best VCs and investors in India, and with their most recent fund-raise of $5.7 million, they are on track to expand beyond India into ASEAN countries as the first stage of their global expansion.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for delivering quality hirings on the given deadlines.
What you will do:
- Engaging with hiring manager and stakeholders to understand current and upcoming business requirements
- Validating manpower requisition in consultation with line manager and HR Head
- Working with the hiring team closely and helping them deliver upon the priority and critical positions
- Analysing various recruitment metrics and coming up with insights to improve processes and efficiencies
- Proactively creating a talent pipeline for critical/ niche roles
- Managing vendor coordination, rate negotiation, renewal, support, technical issues of Naukri, IIM jobs and other portals etc.
- Managing Tier 1,2 and 3 colleges as per the company requirement
- Ensuring the staffing need of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Devising and implementing sourcing strategies to build pipeline of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
- Creating and implementing talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid management and other technical/ non-technical hirings
- Creating and implementing end to end candidate hiring process to ensure positive experience
- Proactively seeking market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
What you need to have:
- MBA degree in HR is a must
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to work in fast paced business environment
- Team handling skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Strong understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes and employer branding techniques
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethics
- Experience from an ecommerce or health tech company would be strongly preferred
Looking for only recruiters from a corporate background. (consultancy not considered).
Must have solid experience in IT Hiring, Niche hiring
Apply only if interested for c2h/ contract to hire.
Experience: 3 + years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: It Recruiter, Niche hiring, volume hiring,
Please mention the IT skills worked on.