We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both a strong business sense and deep understanding of the quantitative foundations of modelling.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
• Statistical programming software experience in SPSS and comfortable working with large data sets.
• R, Python, SAS & SQL are preferred but not a mandate
• Excellent time management skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills; understanding of both written and spoken English
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to act autonomously, bringing structure and organization to work
• Creative and action-oriented mindset
• Ability to interact in a fluid, demanding and unstructured environment where priorities evolve constantly, and methodologies are regularly challenged
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
Qualifications and Experience:
• Graduate degree in: Statistics/Economics/Econometrics/Computer
Science/Engineering/Mathematics/MBA (with a strong quantitative background) or
• Strong track record work experience in the field of business intelligence, market
research, and/or Advanced Analytics
• Knowledge of data collection methods (focus groups, surveys, etc.)
• Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS, R, Python, or similar), databases,
and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Industry experience in Consumer Experience/Healthcare a plus
Possess strong domain knowledge - Digital Analytics (Google Analytics, App Analytics (Firebase/AppsFlyer/Branch/MixPanel), CRO, Media Analytics
Ability to handle Google Analytics clients end-to-end
Contribute to building effective process management, mentoring teammates, reducing product & execution inefficiencies
Be responsible for day-to-day Google Analytics operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
Own, manage and grow digital analytics strategies for clients.
Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights, and effectively communicating this to the client.
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC, and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 2.2 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp, and a knockout Android App. Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
In this role you will get to:-
- Work with state-of-the-art data frameworks and technologies like Dataflow(Apache Beam), Dataproc(Apache Spark & Hadoop), Apache Kafka, Google PubSub, Apache Airflow, and others.
- You will work cross-functionally with various teams, creating solutions that deal with large volumes of data.
- You will work with the team to set and maintain standards and development practices.
- You will be a keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement.
- You will modernize the current data systems to develop Cloud-enabled Data and Analytics solutions
- Drive the development of cloud-based data lake, hybrid data warehouses & business intelligence platforms
- Improve upon the data ingestion models, ETL jobs, and alerts to maintain data integrity and data availability
- Build Data Pipelines to ingest structured and Unstructured Data.
- Gain hands-on experience with new data platforms and programming languages
- Analyze and provide data-supported recommendations to improve product performance and customer acquisition
- Design, Build and Support resilient production-grade applications and web services
Who you are:-
- 1+ years of work experience in Software Engineering and development.
- Very strong understanding of Python & pandas library.Good understanding of Scala, R, and other related languages
- Experience with data transformation & data analytics in both batch & streaming mode using cloud-native technologies.
- Strong experience with the big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, BigQuery, DataProc, Dataflow
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience working with large, disconnected, and/or unstructured datasets.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets using cloud-native technologies.
- Hands-on experience with any cloud tech like GCP/AWS is a plus.
Job Summary :
Independently handle the delivery of analytics assignments by mentoring a team of 3 - 10 people and delivering to exceed client expectations
- Co-ordinate with onsite company consultants to ensure high quality, on-time delivery
- Take responsibility for technical skill-building within the organization (training, process definition, research of new tools and techniques etc.)
- Take part in organizational development activities to take company to the next level
Qualification, Skills & Prior Work Experience :
- Great analytical skills, detail-oriented approach
- Sound knowledge in MS Office tools like Excel, Power Point and data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI or such tools
- Strong experience in SQL, Python, SAS, SPSS, Statistica, R, MATLAB or such tools would be preferable
- Ability to adapt and thrive in the fast-paced environment that young companies operate in
- Priority for people with analytics work experience
- Programming skills- Java/Python/SQL/OOPS based programming knowledge
Job Location : Chennai, Work from Home will be provided until COVID situation improves
- Minimum one year experience needed
- Only 2019, 2020 and 2020 passed outs applicable
- Only above 70% aggregate throughout studies is applicable
- POST GRADUATION is must
Experience in Pricing models will be definite plus
at Metadata Technologies, North America
We are looking for an exceptional Software Developer for our Data Engineering India team who can-
contribute to building a world-class big data engineering stack that will be used to fuel us
Analytics and Machine Learning products. This person will be contributing to the architecture,
operation, and enhancement of:
Our petabyte-scale data platform with a key focus on finding solutions that can support
Analytics and Machine Learning product roadmap. Everyday terabytes of ingested data
need to be processed and made available for querying and insights extraction for
various use cases.
About the Organisation:
- It provides a dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate individuals. We are at the cutting edge of advertising technology and there is never a dull moment at work.
- We have a truly global footprint, with our headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and India.
- You will gain work experience in a global environment. We speak over 20 different languages, from more than 16 different nationalities and over 42% of our staff are multilingual.
Software Developer, Data Engineering team
Location: Pune(Initially 100% Remote due to Covid 19 for coming 1 year)
- Our bespoke Machine Learning pipelines. This will also provide opportunities to
contribute to the prototyping, building, and deployment of Machine Learning models.
- Have at least 4+ years’ Experience.
- Deep technical understanding of Java or Golang.
- Production experience with Python is a big plus, extremely valuable supporting skill for
- Exposure to modern Big Data tech: Cassandra/Scylla, Kafka, Ceph, the Hadoop Stack,
Spark, Flume, Hive, Druid etc… while at the same time understanding that certain
problems may require completely novel solutions.
- Exposure to one or more modern ML tech stacks: Spark ML-Lib, TensorFlow, Keras,
GCP ML Stack, AWS Sagemaker - is a plus.
- Experience includes working in Agile/Lean model
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting large systems
- Exposure to configuration management tools such as Ansible or Salt
- Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure…
- Good addition - Experience working with large-scale data
- Good addition - Good to have experience architecting, developing, and operating data
warehouses, big data analytics platforms, and high velocity data pipelines
**** Not looking for a Big Data Developer / Hadoop Developer
As a Senior Engineer - Big Data Analytics, you will help the architectural design and development for Healthcare Platforms, Products, Services, and Tools to deliver the vision of the Company. You will significantly contribute to engineering, technology, and platform architecture. This will be done through innovation and collaboration with engineering teams and related business functions. This is a critical, highly visible role within the company that has the potential to drive significant business impact.
The scope of this role will include strong technical contribution in the development and delivery of Big Data Analytics Cloud Platform, Products and Services in collaboration with execution and strategic partners.
- Design & develop, operate, and drive scalable, resilient, and cloud native Big Data Analytics platform to address the business requirements
- Help drive technology transformation to achieve business transformation, through the creation of the Healthcare Analytics Data Cloud that will help Change establish a leadership position in healthcare data & analytics in the industry
- Help in successful implementation of Analytics as a Service
- Ensure Platforms and Services meet SLA requirements
- Be a significant contributor and partner in the development and execution of the Enterprise Technology Strategy
- At least 2 years of experience software development for big data analytics, and cloud. At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience working with High Performance Distributed Computing Systems in public and private cloud environments
- Understands big data open-source eco-systems and its players. Contribution to open source is a strong plus
- Experience with Spark, Spark Streaming, Hadoop, AWS/Azure, NoSQL Databases, In-Memory caches, distributed computing, Kafka, OLAP stores, etc.
- Have successful track record of creating working Big Data stack that aligned with business needs, and delivered timely enterprise class products
- Experience with delivering and managing scale of Operating Environment
- Experience with Big Data/Micro Service based Systems, SaaS, PaaS, and Architectures
- Experience Developing Systems in Java, Python, Unix
- BSCS, BSEE or equivalent, MSCS preferred
Graphene is a Singapore Head quartered AI company which has been recognized as Singapore’s Best
Start Up By Switzerland’s Seedstarsworld, and also been awarded as best AI platform for healthcare in Vivatech Paris. Graphene India is also a member of the exclusive NASSCOM Deeptech club. We are developing an AI plaform which is disrupting and replacing traditional Market Research with unbiased insights with a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services.
Graphene was founded by Corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G, and works closely with the Singapore Government & Universities in creating cutting edge technology which is gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies in India, Asia and USA.
Graphene’s culture is grounded in delivering customer delight by recruiting high potential talent and providing an intense learning and collaborative atmosphere, with many ex-employees now hired by large companies across the world.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the rare start-ups which is self-funded and is yet profitable and debt free. We have already created a strong bench strength of Singaporean leaders and are recruiting and grooming more talent with a focus on our US expansion.
Job title: - Data Analyst
Data Analyst responsible for storage, data enrichment, data transformation, data gathering based on data requests, testing and maintaining data pipelines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing end to end data pipeline from data source to visualization layer
- Ensure data integrity; Ability to pre-empt data errors
- Organized managing and storage of data
- Provide quality assurance of data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Initiate data gathering based on data requirements
- Analyse the raw data to check if the requirement is satisfied
Qualifications and Skills
- Technologies required: Python, SQL/ No-SQL database(CosmosDB)
- Experience required 2 – 5 Years. Experience in Data Analysis using Python
• Understanding of software development life cycle
- Plan, coordinate, develop, test and support data pipelines, document, support for reporting dashboards (PowerBI)
- Automation steps needed to transform and enrich data.
- Communicate issues, risks, and concerns proactively to management. Document the process thoroughly to allow peers to assist with support as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Responsible for developing and maintaining applications with PySpark
• Contribute to the overall design and architecture of the application developed and deployed.
• Performance Tuning wrt to executor sizing and other environmental parameters, code optimization, partitions tuning, etc.
• Interact with business users to understand requirements and troubleshoot issues.
• Implement Projects based on functional specifications.
• Good experience in Pyspark - Including Dataframe core functions and Spark SQL
• Good customer communication.
• Good Analytical skills
The programmer should be proficient in python and should be able to work totally independently. Should also have skill to work with databases and have strong capability to understand how to fetch data from various sources, organise the data and identify useful information through efficient code.
Familiarity with Python
Some examples of work: