About Niyuj Enterprise Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Niyuj Enterprise Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is based at Baner Pune, which was founded in 2007 and over the past decade have grown to over 100 plus engineers having been associated with marquee organizations like Symantec, VMware, Carbonite and other companies in the silicon valley working on Storage, Backup, Network, Security, Automation, Big data and Analytics, PHP, Yii2 etc.
Your potential for exponential growth:
Your experience and expertise would be a great addition to our team, and you will have an opportunity to work closely with industry leaders, literally sitting across the table and jointly building the future with folks who are noted gurus and industry veterans from prestigious institutions like IIT's and and top US universities with industry experience in fortune 500 companies like EMC, Symantec and Vertias.
In addition to working on cutting edge technology, we emphasis on work life balance and other employee benefits such as 360 Degree appraisal cycle, flexible working hours, medical insurance for our employees and their families, as well as legendary company trips to exotic locations like Goa for both employees and their families.
If you are looking for a full time opportunity that's both fun and intellectually stimulating, then this could be best work place for you.
• Working knowledge of any one RTOS for example Micrium OS (uCOS), FreeRTOS
• Working knowledge with SiLabs, STMicro, NXP controllers based on Cortex M3, M4, M0+ low power mode
• Peripherals: I2C, SDIO, UART, SPI, Timers, DMA, BT, BLE
• Must have working knowledge of memory optimization and low power
• Good to have: Understanding of MISRA C guideline
• Good to have knowledge of Radio sub GHz protocols
- Work closely with product management and company leadership to understand customer requirements and translate into saleable, supportable, and deployable sensor architecture
- Contribute to the technical and architectural direction of the sensors team to ensure consistent architecture that maximizes feature velocity, reliability, supportability, and deployability
- Architect, design, and test APIs between the sensors and the Balbix Brain.
- Work closely with the Data Engineering team to ensure consistent and scalable data consumption across millions of sensors
- Streamline the software lifecycle to ensure continuous deployment and delivery into production
- Able to take on very complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persevere towards a robust solution
- Product-focused and passionate about building truly usable systems
- Collaborative and comfortable working across teams including engineering, front end, product management, and DevOps
- Responsible and like to take ownership of challenging problems
- A good communicator, and facilitate teamwork via good documentation practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in designing algorithms for evolving needs
- Intuitive in using the right type of models to address different product needs
- Curious about the world and your profession, constant learner
- Extensive knowledge of networking
- Expert knowledge of C, and C++
- Extensive experience with Linux, ideally in an appliance form factor
- Working knowledge of Python, Windows, and MAC OS
- Security best practices and design principles
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies such as Scrum
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
You’ll be our: Firmware Engineer
You’ll be based at: IBC Knowledge Park, Bengaluru
You’ll be Aligned with: Embedded Manager
You’ll be a member of: Vehicle Software
What you’ll do at Ather:
A successful candidate is expected to lead the Firmware development and integration effort for various Ather products and be responsible for qualifying and integrating FW at various stages with HW. Responsibilities include:
Understanding requirements from different stakeholders and translating these to application features
Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Performing functional and non-functional testing
Troubleshooting and debugging applications
Designing creative prototypes according to specifications
Evaluating existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
Developing technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Identifying and communicating possible risks along with preventive and corrective measures
Designing HW/SW integration while working with HW/Algorithms/Cloud teams to deliver an integrated solution.
Here’s what we are looking for:
ECU Software development experience (any of the ARM based Auto ECUs Body Electronics/Infotainment/ Powertrain/Cluster)
Previous experience with Low level firmware, Boot loaders, Device Drivers development
Hands on Experience Communication Protocols CAN, I2C, SPI, RS232
Experience with static analyser, JTAG tools etc…
Knowledge in Assembly and compilers
Strong testing & debugging skills, experience with logic analysers
Language: C, C++
Nice to have:
Knowledge of HW design for ECUs
Experience with UDS, AutoSAR, ISO26262, MISRA Guidelines
Previous experience with SIL and HIL Testing as well as Test case generation for the same.
Hand on experience in using CAN tools & CAPL Scripts, Bus Master
Real Time operating Systems, Python, Matlab/Simulink
You bring to Ather:
BE/B.tech/B.Sc is minimum req with minimum 2-6 years of prior industry experience.
- Developing HMI application in Qt or similar UI frameworks
- Develop C++ or Rust backends for the HMI
- Understand and optimize potential performance bottlenecks
- Develop embedded Linux Applications
- Work with a worldwide team to integrate the product to meet the requirement
- Degree in Computer Science from a top-tier institution
- Relevant full-time work experience of 4+years
- Strong foundation in computer science, Object-Oriented software, unit testing & test automation with scripts
- Ability to self-teach.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Expert level programming in C/C++
- Linux systems programming, data structures & algorithms
- Networked applications
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Linux Board Bring up, device drivers would be an advantage
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
+ Design, build and maintain low latency, high-performance electronic trading platform components, with a focus on market data, exchange and client connectivity and risk controls.
+ Deliver continuous optimization for latency, scale and resiliency improvements.
+ Participate in system builds for various markets globally, have curiosity and interest in understanding market microstructure details, work closely with engineering, sales and product teams globally for successful delivery of projects.
+ Basic Qualifications
+ Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
+ 5+ years of professional experience developing deterministic high performance, low latency systems in python/C++ (counted in single digit microseconds)
+ Prior experience with FIX and binary exchange connectivity and market data protocols preferred
+ Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
+ Critical path analysis, performance optimization and hardware acceleration.
+ Linux systems programming experience including memory management, concurrent programming infrastructure, and the networking stack
+ Experience developing distributed architecture systems and messaging protocols
+ Strong analytical and problem solving skills
+ Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, results driven and commercially focused
+ Software development in python/C++ in the context of high performance (low- latency, high-throughput) real-time computing.
+ Familiarity with STL and C++11 language extensions, Boost
+ Network programming (sockets, TCP/UDP/Multicast protocols)
+ Multi-threading, concurrent programming
+ Intimate knowledge of compilers, flow of data at hardware level (memory/ caches, buses) + Some experience with FPGA or other hardware acceleration technologies
+ Experience processing large static datasets as well as high volume ticking data sources
+ Over 3 years' experience in Financial industry (Plus)