Why you should join us
- You will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of peoples lives
- You get to work on the latest technologies in a culture which encourages experimentation - You get to work with super humans (Psst: Look up these super human1, super human2, super human3, super human4)
- You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
What you will do
- You will provide deep technical expertise to your team in building future ready systems.
- You will help develop a robust roadmap for ensuring operational excellence
- You will setup infrastructure on AWS that will be represented as code
- You will work on several automation projects that provide great developer experience
- You will setup secure, fault tolerant, reliable and performant systems
- You will establish clean and optimised coding standards for your team that are well documented
- You will set up systems in a way that are easy to maintain and provide a great developer experience
- You will actively mentor and participate in knowledge sharing forums
- You will work in an exciting startup environment where you can be ambitious and try new things :)
You should apply if
- You have a strong foundation in Computer Science concepts and programming fundamentals
- You have been working on cloud infrastructure setup, especially on AWS since 8+ years
- You have set up and maintained reliable systems that operate at high scale
- You have experience in hardening and securing cloud infrastructures
- You have a solid understanding of computer networking, network security and CDNs
- Extensive experience in AWS, Kubernetes and optionally Terraform
- Experience in building automation tools for code build and deployment (preferably in JS)
- You understand the hustle of a startup and are good with handling ambiguity
- You are curious, a quick learner and someone who loves to experiment
- You insist on highest standards of quality, maintainability and performance
- You work well in a team to enhance your impact
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
This role requires a balance between hands-on infrastructure-as-code deployments as well as involvement in operational architecture and technology advocacy initiatives across the Numerator portfolio.
● Bachelor Degree or 5+ years of professional or experience.
● 2+ years of hands-on experience of programming in languages such as Python, Ruby,
Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language.
● Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and
● Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or
● Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins,
Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.
● Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such
as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
● Hands-on experience in building/managing data pipelines, reporting & analytics.
● Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile
● Preferable (bonus points if you know these):
○ AWS cloud management
○ Gitlab CI/CD hooks
○ Python notebooks
Red Hat Specialist on OpenShift administration preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience inn managing applications deployed to a Platform-as-a-Service PaaS platforms like RH OpenShift, etc
Strong experience with configuration management using Ansible, etc
Strong experience working with distributed source control systems like Git, including branching and merging
Good knowledge on supporting critical web-applications with high-availability and highly scalable infrastructure
Good experience on monitoring tools (preferrably Nagios)
Strong knowledge on orchestration platforms like Kubernetes is a must
Considerable knowledge on cloud networking.
Cross-skilled across multiple cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP etc, (GCP - Preferred)
Maintain and improve monitoring, metrics for the cloud infrastructure
Ensure application health and performance with browser-based monitoring software like Dynatrace
Automate and improve build systems using Jenkins, Apache Maven, and Artifactory and deploy systems using tools like Ansible and OpenShift
Collaborate with developers to migrate applications to the Red Hat OpenShift Platform-as-a-Service PaaS offering
Should work on cloud technologies along with latest devops technologies like Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Architects, Development Teams, QA Engineers, other DevOps Engineers and Users.
Create CI/CD pipelines for various different applications.
You will be deploying and configuring containers and automating releases.
Experience : 8 to 9 Years.
Location : Pune / Nasik or willing to relocate to these locations.
Notice Period : Immediate or Within a week.
Who we are :
- Winjit is a global, agile, and innovative organization established with an aim to create value and impact for its employees, customers and all stakeholders.
- We are a group of technology enthusiasts with a mission to make a positive impact on businesses by leveraging our expertise in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT and Blockchain.
Who you are :
- Growth oriented, a tech geek with a curiosity to know and explore.
- A Solution oriented individual.
- A Strong Decision maker.
- A Detail oriented, obsessed for pixel perfection and ability to convert a designer's vision to a working application.
- Someone who aspires to travel globally to solve exciting business challenges.
What you possess :
- Relevant experience in architecting, designing, and implementing Microsoft Azure private, public and hybrid cloud-based solutions.
- Broad understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge or good understanding of Cloud Services & Concepts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Recent experience in working with CI/CD processes and tooling from code repositories such as GitLab/GitHub, continuous integration.
- Strong scripting abilities (PowerShell) and ability to use APIs to automate tooling, delivery pipelines and operational support.
- Keen interest in future technologies and the strategic direction of software and systems delivery to continually improve the service offered by SaaS plaza.
- Experience in application assessment to determine the best fit for cloud services.
- Good communication, presenting, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
What you will do :
- Own & lead the technical customer engagement, assessments, architectural design sessions, improvement sessions on existing architectures, implementation projects, proofs of concepts, etc.
- Work in project teams to architect, develop and deploy new cloud solutions for customers.
- Optimize the deployment of cloud solutions using DevOps tooling.
- Embed, automate operational tasks on cloud solutions.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd line support on delivered cloud solutions.
- Build and support DevOps CI/CD automation to implement cloud infrastructure that enables engineers to self-serve for most operational tasks and achieve rapid change. Education & experience.
- Develop strategies and best practices for efficient development.
- Mentor the team and lead them towards growth.
With hands on experience in :
- Microsoft Azure is a must.
- CI/CD Pipeline creation.
- Powershell scripting.
- ARM Templates.
Why Winjit :
- Winjit understands that our team has a life outside work as well.
We offer :
- Flexible working culture.
- Holistic development of its team members through its wellness and growth-oriented programs.
- Opportunities to upskill and cross-skill through advanced technical certifications.
- Global on-site exposure.
- Be a musician, stand-up comic, writer, athlete while working at Winjit as value your passion !
Exp : 3.0 Year+
Location : Noida, Sec- 62 ( currently WFH )
Working Days: 5 Days
- Experience with DevOps environments and the role of supporting software development, deployment and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and windows System (Linux and DevOps certificate will be added advantage).
- Experience with implementing container technology like Docker and Kubernetes is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of management of SQL Servers like PostgreSQL and MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience in installation, configuration of continuous monitoring tool like Nagios, Zabbix, etc.
- Strong knowledge of monitoring of various kind of log and understanding.
- Excellent knowledge on AWS, Azure and GCP cloud, infrastructure and implement the best practices.
- Hands on experience in install and configuration of various webservers, loadbalancer and SSL certificate
- Working experience of DevOps on AWS Kubernetes environment.
- Working Experience with Auto scaling and performance optimization in AWS Services (EC2, AWS RDS, ECS, EKS, IAM Role etc.)
- Experience with Cloud load balancing and failover concepts.
- Expert knowledge of cloud security trends and best practices.
- Experience to write development scripts in AWS environment using Python, Bash, etc
- Hand on experience to write the YAML, JSON file for Docker environment
- knowledge of deployment tools like Ansible.
- Experience configuration management platforms (e,g. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Understanding of source code version control tools like Git, and bitbucket.
- Hands-on experience building database-backed web applications using Python based frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and experience developing Python applications that are deployed in Linux environments
- Experience building client-side and server-side API-level integrations in Python
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL document stores like the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Experience in using and managing Git based version control systems - Azure DevOps, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in using project management tools like Jira, Azure DevOps etc.
- Expertise in Cloud based development and deployment using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
Roles and Responsibilities
● Managing Availability, Performance, Capacity of infrastructure and applications.
● Building and implementing observability for applications health/performance/capacity.
● Optimizing On-call rotations and processes.
● Documenting “tribal” knowledge.
● Managing Infra-platforms like
- Observability(Prometheus/New Relic/ELK)
- Cloud Platforms ( AWS/ Azure )
- Data Platforms Infrastructure
● Providing help in onboarding new services with the production readiness review process.
● Providing reports on services SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts and Operational Overhead.
● Working with Dev and Product teams to define SLO/Error Budgets/Alerts.
● Working with the Dev team to have an in-depth understanding of the application architecture and its bottlenecks.
● Identifying observability gaps in product services, infrastructure and working with stake owners to fix it.
● Managing Outages and doing detailed RCA with developers and identifying ways to avoid that situation.
● Managing/Automating upgrades of the infrastructure services.
● Automate toil work.
Experience & Skills
● 3+ Years of experience as an SRE/DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer on large scale microservices and infrastructure.
● A collaborative spirit with the ability to work across disciplines to influence, learn, and deliver.
● A deep understanding of computer science, software development, and networking principles.
● Demonstrated experience with languages, such as Python, Java, Golang etc.
● Extensive experience with Linux administration and good understanding of the various linux kernel subsystems (memory, storage, network etc).
● Extensive experience in DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, GRPC, Routing and Load Balancing.
● Expertise in GitOps, Infrastructure as a Code tools such as Terraform etc.. and Configuration Management Tools such as Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, Ansible.
● Expertise of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or other relevant Cloud Infrastructure solutions like Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
● Experience in building CI/CD solutions with tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Spinnaker, Argo etc.
● Experience in managing and deploying containerized environments using Docker,
Mesos/Kubernetes is a plus.
● Experience with multiple datastores is a plus (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Aerospike,
Couchbase, Scylla, Cassandra, Elasticsearch).
● Experience with data platforms tech stacks like Hadoop, Hive, Presto etc is a plus
What is the role?
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.