What you should be good at:
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product/feature from the idea stage through to launch and validation.
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web.
- Product thinking, you consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions. You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture. You can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- Communication and Collaboration, you are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Designing and executing a primary research framework to validate User experience and derive Consumer Insights
- Participate in training, internal initiatives, blogging, Meetups, speaking at conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or UX Design discipline.
- A very strong background with at least 3+ years of user experience design.
- Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies.
iMocha is a Leader in Digital Skill Assessment for Global Enterprises. iMocha’s suite of products for recruitment and L&D are now empowering users across 1000+ organizations in 70 countries to digitize their recruiting and upskilling operations. Currently we are growing by 250% Year-On-Year. With several awards and recognition in its kitty, we have been awarded as No. 1 PaaS Company of India by Microsoft. We are also featured in ‘Google’ as top recruitment tool and recognized by ‘Forbes’ as top methods of screening applicants.
We care for our employees and follow a ‘Work Happy Culture’ where we have flexible office timings and consider every employee as an asset to the company. And YES... We do not track your working hours and a strict ‘NO’ to micro-management so that the work-life balance is maintained. Moreover, iMocha is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified with 4.9 ratings on Glassdoor. And guess what? The CEO of Microsoft also talks about iMocha. Here is what Satya Nadella has to say how iMocha assists recruiters to increase pace of hiring- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwyAIwtfiUM&t=194s
For more details, visit us – https://www.imocha.io
• Formal design training with an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for
typography, design and layout
• Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organisational, collaboration, and communication skills
Lead the overall design vision that enhances our business goals across the company.
• Develop your own toolbox of processes and techniques to identify problems and generate
• Mentor and coach team members and challenge them to perform at their best.
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
In the upcoming months, we have planned to launch our business in multiple cities in India. And also, are working closely with India’s top unicorns and building our other verticals.The upcoming months will be full of growth and finding the best potentials to grow faster with us.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
Glint is looking for our FIRST GRAPHIC DESIGNER, who is creative and lives to create a lot of designs. The graphic designer of Glint will be closely working on creating brand identity and interaction with customers, partners, employees and the right candidates.The graphic designer will be an integral part of building the branding strategies and the team. The graphic designer should be empathetic and be an independent person who loves to create impact through his/her job.
What will you do here ?
- Experience in designing projects for both Print and Digital media from concept creation to completed project.
- Understand business objectives and proactively contribute both strategic and design ideas.
- Develop a high level of understanding of briefs requirements, communication strategy and customer’s perspective and execution of campaigns along with team members.
- Provide concepts for digital, offline and social media campaigns.
- Develop the visual tone and messages that will shape into the most effective communication for the concerned brand.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and juggle multiple projects at once.
- Able to naturally funnel constructive criticism into new ideas.
- Design website, microsite, web banners and other UI based collateral.
Who are we looking for ?
- Fluent in Adobe Stack (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects) is a must.
- Degree in multimedia/ visual communication/ journalism will be a brownie point.
- The candidate should have experience in working with numerous design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Portfolio of work (attached with your resume).
Join Us if:
- You are highly creative and possess good knowledge of UI/UX Designing and its tools
- You are a hard-working person and you love what you do.
- You are looking for great career growth in your near future and you want to be at the top level of a company.
- You want an opportunity to be a significant part of the large and successful organization of tomorrow.
- You are a great storyteller
- You are a person with a creative mindset who always thinks out of the box
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be able to design images for events, banners, social media posting, logo designing in Adobe Illustrator / Corel Draw.
- Must be able to design the web application and mobile application designs in Adobe Photoshop.
- Develop engaging marketing creatives in various formats for a digital campaign, mailers, sequential ads, images
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites and design logo
- Applying color correction, filters, and other enhancements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field would be a major plus
- Candidates from IT Industry will be preferred
- A strong portfolio web & graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
● Lead design projects across the product portfolio and multiple product
launches. Set the vision for the user experience and manage collaboration
● Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to find elegant but
practical solutions to design challenges.
● Understand business requirements and effectively explain how design
solutions align with strategy.
● Represent the UX team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in
planning and product channels.
● Work with the organization to inform and improve design processes.
● Grow the design system, and ensure all features align with it.
● Collaborate with UX Research to evaluate the effectiveness of designs
through reviews, walkthroughs, usability tests, and other techniques.
● Comprehensive understanding of applying user-centered design
methodologies and research to solve complex business problems.
● 5+ years of experience designing engaging products and user experiences in
a dynamic, fast-paced software development context.
● Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop or other tools for producing and testing
● Ability to work in a collaborative design environment; to be critiqued and to
● Superior listening, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrable UI & UX Skills With A Strong Portfolio
- Solid Experience In Creating Wireframes, Storyboards, User Flows, And Process Flows.
- Proficiency In Figma, Sketch & XD.
- Excellent Visual Design Skills With Sensitivity To User-System Interaction Ability To Solve Problems Creatively And EffectivelyUp-To-Date With The Latest UI Trends, Techniques, And Technologies Can Motivate And Guide The Team To Think Differently.
- Ensure That Established Design Standards Are Consistently And Appropriately Applied Within Design Work
- Engage With Product Management, Engineering, Business Stakeholders, And Third-Party Vendors To Understand The Project
- Develop And Present Documentation, User Flows, Annotated Wireframes, And Interactive Prototypes
- Leverage User Testing To Make Product Improvements
- Leadership Capabilities
Packaging Designer -Malad(W)- Work From Office
JD – Packaging Designer
Adobe Illustrator skill, set is a must with exceptional hands on experience.
Main Responsibilities of a Packaging Designer
Your responsibilities will include:
Taking a design brief to understand requirements, conceptualising and executing creative print design ideas,
including visuals for packaging and trade marketing
Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating feedback into
your final design
Staying up to date with consumer and market trends for packaging materials.
CITTA is a Premium Quality Natural Baby Bath & Skin Care Brand That is Safe, Tested and Gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a Cruelty Free Brand. We are expanding our core team who are determined to achieve results.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Creative visual approach while designing Ad creative, print ads, merchandising etc
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using in market design tools
• Create short videos using latest software as per the requirement
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Establish creative direction for the company
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Strong understanding of marketing and communication
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Senior Manager - Research
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale.
upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for the Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
As a User Research Professional you will establish UX Research practice for your pods and collaborate closely with the product and tech leadership to shape our products. You will work with your peer(s) to set clear methods, standards and metrics for gathering qualitative and quantitative insights to continuously deepen the actionable knowledge of our product teams.
You will work with teams to develop research awareness, skills for engaging learners, community and experts, also knowledge for discerning what is important to take into product or innovation practices. You will maintain the highest level of research rigour across all types of studies and constraints. In addition to laying the foundation for user research for your pods, you will conduct and lead key research activities, applying quantitative or qualitative research methodologies to generate actionable insights for our products, brand and strategic direction. Your success will be the team’s commitment to research practices and knowledge of deep learning practices which are hidden in plain sight from across India's hinterland to metros.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and coach team of UX researchers across any one of the Discovery and Growth, Learning experience, Careers, and Breakout pods
- Partner with User Researchers, Design Leads, Product Managers, and Engineering managers to drive all stages of research from early product direction through summative validation in an Agile work environment
- Lead prioritization about what we research, when to research it, and how that research is conducted; This might mean working with cross-functional teams, multiple devices, brands, and platforms, in order to find opportunities to further improve the user experience
- Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationship building, and crisply providing insight and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and driving, through influence and well-constructed presentations of insights, the user experience strategy of our many products
- As a voice of the user, effectively challenge and elevate the customer experience in a data-driven environment
- Design, recruit and moderate research studies regularly (both in-person and remote)
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations to internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way
- You have 6+ years of experience as a User Research Leader with experience building successful practices inside of companies
- You have to lead a team of at least 4 people
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indian diaspora, as well as knowledge of quantitative methods
- You know how to analyze and work with design, business, and product data tracking
- You have an excellent knowledge of UX standards, and bring a deep background in psychology, social sciences, or anthropology to the practice
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in both Hind, English, and ideally one other language relevant to our deep reach in India. Any other language is a bonus.
- Your excellent presentation skills will help you collaborate with team members from a wide range of teams and geographies across India.
- You have experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- BA or MS in Psychology, Anthropology or Design with a strong focus on User Research is an added bonus
Graphic Designer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
A strong eye for visual composition.
Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Experience with computer-aided design.
Strong internet and computer
Roles And Responsibilities:
Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Communicating with clients about layout and design.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Procreator is looking for driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic designers who are eager to pursue a career in UI/UX and have a knack for design, aesthetics, and usability.
As a User Interface Designer in our team, you will be part of a fast-paced and forward thinking team of like-minded designers with a passion for design and problem-solving.
You will be working closely with senior designers, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interface ranging from landing pages, applications, and mobile apps. Together we will engineer and design good looking, aesthetically pleasing and functionally great applications that delivers a pleasant User Experience.
What kind of candidate do we need?
1. Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
2. About 3+ years of experience in UI / UX field. Have less experience? Don’t worry. A kick-ass portfolio will work as well.
3. Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
4. Ability to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
5. Critical thinking and analytical skills.
6. Experience using Sketch / Photoshop / Adobe Xd.
7. Experience creating mockups and prototypes using Marvel / Invision is preferable though not mandatory.
8. Someone who is keen and eager to learn by practice put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
9. Brownie points if you know prototyping /motion design tools like After Effects, Principle, Origami, etc.
What will you do?
1. Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate your ideas.
2. Create visual designs and user interfaces for the wireframes.
3. Present and rationalize your design decisions and stick to well-known design guidelines while designing interfaces.
4. Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
What else is expected?
Languages: English (Written & Verbal)
The ideal candidate should be willing to commit himself fully to the company and drive the company forward.