Technovert is not your typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place.
Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with the toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more.
Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that deliver unparalleled performance with a holistic approach in the Technology Arena.
As a Senior UX Designer, you would be responsible to drive the UX process to deliver high-quality software/product designs and coordinate with the other UX and UI designers to see these designs come to life.
The role involves extensive interaction with the customers to understand their needs and pain points and to be able to show empathy and build designs that exceed the needs.
- A Curious Mind
- Empathy and Intuition
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strives to understand the problems before thinking of a solution
- Design and UX architecture
Nice to Have:
- Product Design Experience
- Strong grasp of design systems
- Knowledge of one or more of Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch
- Any graduate.
- 3+ years of user experience design experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
We all know what are designs, but yet to face that WOW Design, if that can be brought to us by you then apply now!
Software “must have”: Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch App
Absolutely required to be proficient in English (both speaking and writing).
Nice to know: InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Notion, Slack, GDrive, Wordpress, Elementor
Skills: Agile process mindset, good organization when working with multiple designers, experience with design systems and replication of brand guidelines
Biostrap is based in Los Angeles, California with our team working remotely in several countries around the globe. This is a remote position, you’ll need a computer and a high speed internet connection.
It was nice talking to you. I was trying to reach you for one of the senior positions with us. We have a full-time opportunity for UIUX Developer with our company(http://www.deliverysolutions.co/" target="_blank">www.deliverysolutions.
Company Name : Delivery Solutions(http://www.deliverysolutions.co/" target="_blank">www.
Job Location - Mumbai/ Remotely Working
Job Type - Full Time
Role - UXUI Designer
· We are looking for a UX Designer for our software product. The role requires a good understanding of Best Practices and Relevant UI/UX patterns to influence our interface and workflow design. The goal is to enhance user experience while providing a library of frontend widgets to ensure consistency and reuse by our developers.
· The role requires an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and streamline solutions by wrapping an efficient design that removes the complexity for the end-user. A strong portfolio of successful UX, UI with a good understand of Human-Computer Interaction within technical projects is essential.
· Our product is primarily B2B SaaS catered to large enterprises and their customer and operations teams. We do have B2C ecommerce widget extensions that will live off our customer’s ecommerce platforms. The goal is to bring simplicity and consistency via the UI to allow for easier consumption of complex product features.
· Understand product specifications and user psychology
· Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
· Create personas through user research and data
· Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
· Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
· Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
· Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
· Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
· Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
· Proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role
· Strong portfolio of design projects
· Background in project management and research – unlikely to get this
· Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
· Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Analytical mind with a business acumen
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
In case if this opportunity sounds interesting, revert with your Application
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and web applications.
- Portfolio of a design project.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator, and photoshop.
- Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various clients.
- Good time management skills.
- Thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the client.
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity with user-friendliness to the complex design.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Conduct ongoing user research.
- Don't forget to attach previous work or Behance portfolio link.
Deforus Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1) Conceptualizing creative ideas with the company.
2) Testing and improving the design of the website.
3) Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
4) Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
5) Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
6) Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
7) Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
8) Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
Web Designer Requirements:
1) Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
3) Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
4) Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
5) Excellent visual design skills.
6) Candidate must have 3+ Years of exp in web design in E-commerce.
7) Creative and open to new ideas.
1) Candidate must have their Laptop, PC, and Wi-Fi.
2) The candidate must be from Delhi NCR only.
3) Interviews will be taking place in Office - New Delhi, Connaught Place.
4) It will be the Freelancing role for which will be work from home but for a meeting, the candidate needs to come in the office.
As one of the members of the Design & Production team at Mosaic, you will be playing a key
role in all Graphic Design related work for all the brands that we launch.
You will be the centre of execution for all brand and design collaterals related to Social
Media Posts, Ads,,and other high quality production work.
You will be a good fit if you -
● Can think of design from a first principles understanding and can bring about solutions
that really reflect thoughtful considerations rather than being only a software expertise
● Have a strong portfolio of creative graphic design work exploring different facets of style,
color, tone and typography.
● Can crystallize user delight into actionable and executable design solutions
● Understand design patterns, consistency and how exactly they affect a brand system and
● Have good theoretical understanding of color theory, typography, illustration, interface
design and print design
● Are extremely adept at Photoshop and Illustrator
Your core responsibilities will be -
● Working within the design team to bring about the best suited styles and graphical
assets to different requirements
● Working on extending a brand system to various digital formats, ensuring brand
collaterals fall within desired quality benchmarks and consistency
● Own all iconography and visual styles associated with a brand
● Ensuring timely execution of key marketing collaterals
Minimum qualifications -
● A good portfolio of previous work samples
● 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
● Good working knowledge of photoshop and illustrator is must
● Should be good with image manipulation, emailer template creation, social media post
and ad designs, illustrations
Bonus Points -
● If you are skilled with video editing and compositing
● Adobe Premier and Adobe Audition are extra skills you can flaunt
● You also know 3d softwares to some extent like 3Ds Max, SketchUp and VRay
Proximity is a fully distributed team of developers, designers, product nerds, and geeks building cutting-edge tech at the intersection of growth and speed.
We are looking for a Senior UI & UX Designer capable of handling product design projects at a high level. You will work closely with both client and in-house product/design/dev teams on mid-to-long term projects. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of UI & UX design, have excellent product thinking and problem-solving abilities, good written and verbal communication skills, and a keen aesthetic sense.
You will be responsible for —
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the projects you're assigned to.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Creating a distinctive UI language based on visual identity guidelines of the brands you're working with.
- Creating design systems for mobile and web products, along with visual design systems in the form of illustrated/photography-based graphics.
- Testing and evaluating designs and flows using various testing tools.
- Looking at user data and identifying issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborating with the development team to ensure proper implementation of your designs.
You have —
- A portfolio of professional UI and UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- A thorough understanding of all stages of UI and UX design, with the ability to execute a project from start to finish.
- A basic understanding of various data and analytics tools like Google Analytics, MixPanel, Maze etc.
- Mastery over Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and some familiarity with basic motion graphics (After Effects).
- A good understanding of web and mobile technologies. You know how HTML, CSS, JS, iOS, and Android systems work, even if you can't code.
- The ability to be a team player, but you're comfortable working independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks strategically.
- The ability to learn and pick up new software, plugins, or technologies easily and quickly.
- A keen eye for design standards and quality.
- A strong work ethic, high levels of self-motivation, and a willingness to over-communicate about work in order to make a remote environment more productive.
- The ability to work and collaborate remotely.
Bonus points if you have —
- Illustration/art skills
- 3D modeling skills
- Animation/advanced motion graphics skills
- UX Writing or general writing skills
- Brand design skills
- Experience using any other tools like Webflow, Airtable, Zapier, Mailchimp, etc.
What you get —
- 100% Remote: Work from anywhere you please, as long as you have access to fast internet and a comfortable, distraction-free workspace.
- Flexible Timings: Set your own hours, and create a productive schedule that works for you.
- Best in class salary: We hire only the best, and we pay accordingly.
- Proximity Talks: Meet other designers, engineers, and product geeks — and learn from experts in the field.
- Keep learning with a world-class team: Work with the best in the field, challenge yourself constantly, and learn something new every day.