- Drive projects
- Monitor and own quality
- Build and lead your team
- Build great client relationships
We always hire for the long term, so if you're out there looking for just a bigger pay, dont apply. But if you're out there and believe in growing something and doing the work it takes, i'm happy to have a chat.
We have a BYOD policy and beer on Fridays. Madam Curie (our office dog / Chief Chill Officer) resides and takes charge of the Pune office.
We are designers, artists, creators, researchers, visualizers and observers; well, basically, we’re a bunch of driven individuals with creative minds, working together as User Interface and User Experience Designers! We strongly believe in collectively working together while respecting each teammate’s personal space, to let their creative juices flow!
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.
As our graphic designer, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work in cognition with other designers to produce best creatives.
- Collaborate with the team and contribute for brainstorming to draw creative ideas.
- Be responsible for end-to-end results of the projects
- Always deliver your projects within deadline
- Work as a team to come up with creative ideas even under pressure.
- Should have worked on majorly data-driven dashboards, both on the web as well as mobile platforms.
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art creative software such as Sketch, InVision, Marvelapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Adobe Xd, Principle, Zeplin, etc.
- Should have experience in making, implementing, documenting and using the Design System (DLS).
- Should have hands-on experience conducting user research, creating user personas, usability testing and storyboarding user flows.
- Should understand and know how to implement design analytics.
- Should be able to design and facilitate participatory design workshops to discover opportunities and insights both internally and externally.
- Should be a self-motivator and willing to come up with solutions by diving deep into the core of the problem.
- Should be a team player and must have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
- A graduate degree in design is a plus.
- Designing for flutter in the past is also a plus
We are HealthTech company and are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team for building a Healthcare Ecosystem
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Find creative ways to solve UI-UX problems
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Responsible for understanding a client's vision and intent; conducting stakeholder conversations and workshops
- Develops understanding of users and customers through primary and secondary research, able to come up with a research plan and lead a team through the process of research and synthesis
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a creative team that includes both clients and internal colleagues and bring new ideas to the table.
- The faculty to help us stay ahead by constantly improving our design processes.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in UX and UI designing
- Tools- Adobe XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Sketch are a must. The rest will be a good to have.
- working experience of mockups
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders and management