● Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs.
● Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
● Experience in Message Queue technologies like RabbitMQ or Kafka (Preferable Kafka).
● Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
● Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored Procedure,
Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
● Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
● Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j).
● Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk ,
EMR, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambda.
● Experience agile development methodologies.
● Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment best practices.
● Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
About Open financial technologies pvt ltd
We’re home to some of the smartest & brightest 450+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series C funded start-up backed by leading international funds like Tiger Global, Speedinvest, Beenext, AngelList, Recruit, Tanglin Venture Partners, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few.
The Open platform today has already grown to over 1.5 million SMEs and processes over USD 24 billion in annualized transactions. The platform also adds over 50,000 SMEs every month, making it the fastest-growing SME-focused neo banking platform globally.
We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online reach efficiently with improved customer experience.
We believe in
- Democratising quality healthcare: Quality healthcare is hard to get. When a passionate and knowledgeable professional or business gets the required tools to compete with incumbents and cut through the noise, it levels the playing field a little bit. It inspires several others around them to collectively make a large impact.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratising quality healthcare. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 2500+ professionals empowered
- 200,000+ patients impacted
- 100,000+ health plans created every month
- 97%+ retention rate
- Growing team across India.
About the Role
We are looking for a skilled Django Developer to join our team. An ideal candidate will be someone with a passion for building and creating an impact. He/She will work for a highly passionate and diverse team to solve all kinds of problems to scale the tech for the company’s growth, solutions that help our clients move even further!
This role is based out of our beautiful Delhi office. Most of your teammates will be in Delhi but some are also spread across India.
What will you do?
- Will be responsible for managing, developing & maintaining the back-end for our SaaS product.
- Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls.
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues.
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications.
- Collaborate with CTO and CPO on the architecture and development of new product features.
What do we want?
1. Demonstrable experience designing, building and working on enterprise web applications.
2. Ideally, this would include the following:
- Expert-level proficiency with Python (3.4+), Django (2.1+).
- Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as MySQL & NoSQL such as MongoDB) and data warehousing concepts (OLAP, OLTP).
- Understanding of REST concepts and building/interacting with REST APIs.
3. Deep understanding of core backend concepts:
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Performance optimization and multithreading concepts.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus).
4. In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills, and familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitHub.
5. Preferred, but not essential skills are:
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk,RDS etc).
- Experience working with UX designers and bringing design to life.
- Experience with Python cron job and writing cron yml file.
- Experience with any CI/CD.
- Experience with fine-tuning reverse proxy engines such as Nginx, Apache HTTPD.
Why join us?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn't have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it's like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Zoconut gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
If you're ready, roll up your sleeves and get ready to make an impact!
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
For more: vakilsearch.com
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
Things that we look for in candidates
- Deep understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Logical Thinking
- Hands-on programming exposure.
- Problem solver with a deep solution mind-set.
- Constant learner: Up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities with innovative solutions.
- One who is willing to sign up for great missions and willing to put the work required for the outcomes.
- Collaborator: Work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with the SQL Databases
should apply for the role if you have the following:
1. Interested in solving real-life business problems
2. Customer-Centric & Problem-solving mindset
3. Wants to make an impact - Entrepreneurial Mindset
Responsible for building .Net Core applications. primary responsibility will be to help lead the design and development of applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the platform.
Working alongside other engineers, developers, and designers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
Participate in unit and integration testing.
Collaboration with QA on acceptance testing.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate these issues.
Help maintain code quality, high standards, and automatization.
Working with the consumers of the API to shape the contract.
Building out to specifications.
Take requirements and develop software features.
Work with the consumer of API to shape requirements.
Testable code to specification.
Conceptual data modeling.
Build out database design and schema.
SQL query analysis and optimizations and T-SQL.
Web API experience.
Ability to work, collaborate or mentor other members.
Familiarity with the Scrum process.
Desired Skills and experience:
2 years+ of experience in ASP.NET including .NET Core versions, writing C#
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
NUnit testing framework and familiarity with testing automation
Solid experience in converting .NET Framework multi-threaded services into .NET Core.
Experience developing Web APIs for mobile/tablet clients, leveraging JSON
Expert knowledge of .NET Core and .NET Standard
Experience with AWS and Azure
Experience implementing container-orchestration to DEVOPs platform to manage and scale micro-services.
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Profiling, and Optimizations
Expert knowledge of using Git and GitHub for source control
Skill for writing reusable libraries
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application with patterns such as Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, or Command-Query
Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Roles and Responsibility :
- Lead and build the team in development
- Participate in the technical design of projects we made for our Clients
- Supervise and write efficient and reliable code; use best practices with our team
- Organize and participate code reviews
- Setup unit and integration tests
- Architecture and design of reusable server components
- Developing high performing REST APIs for application functionality
- Develop and maintain scalable server architecture serving millions of users every day.
Must Have Skill Sets :
- Should have 5+ years of experience in Mobile/web server and application development
- Mandatory: Strong development skills in Python ,Node.js, Typescript, Django Rest Framework, Linux, MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of data structures and computer fundamentals
- An ability to refract and understand large and separate code bases
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Forward-looking on potential technology choices
- Experience in building highly scalable, reliable systems
- Team handling experience.
About the company
Currently we are hiring for a VC backed startup a fast growing fintech startup based in Bangalore.
It is a super app to digitize India’s 50M+ sales agents where they can get access to relevant products & services, receive training through interactive videos on “how to sell, what to sell and whom to sell”, and earn money. For businesses, we help them save a huge effort in managing and training these agents and help them increase their reach to every nook and corner of the country.
India is a trust deficit market which cannot be accessed through Internet Marketing on Facebook and Google as the majority of the customers need training, push, motivation and a primer on why and how to use a product.
To solve this problem, traditional industries like BFSI, Telecom, Automobile, Real Estate etc. use 50M+ frontline sales executives to drive distribution. We believe that not just for these traditional industries but also for emerging companies in FinTech, EdTech etc these agents will play a pivotal role in accessing trust deficit customers.
They have grown to a 100,000+ agent network across India (growing 50% MoM) & are funded by tier1 VC’s and angels in India.
Summary of Role
As a lead of the consumer products software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of the software applications.
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA
- Lead a team of 4-5 developers
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Lead the design and architecture of software solutions
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Required Skills for this Role:
- Spring/Spring Boot
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Team Leadership experience of at least 3 year
- 4+ years of experience in Java based technologies
- Experience in designing databases and system architecture
- Experience in building products from scratch at well funded start-ups
- Team Lead/Team Manager experience of at least 3 years
- The Architect/ Lead Backend Engineer will handle the digital experience from inception to go-live model.
- The role holder is expected to create a vision and roadmap for the digital experience to provide best in class customer experience for each of the product solutions handled. The role holder will play a critical role in leading the innovation and growth of our front end web and mobile platforms.
- Must be from Good Companies and have been working on high Scale of Traffic
- Proficiency in engineering practices and writing high quality code, with expertise in either one of Java or Groovy or Go.
- 3+ years of experience building microservices.
- Strong experience in architecting and building distributed systems, scalability, and availability
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure
- Good understanding of RxJava or Actors framework
- Proficient with RDBMS
- Strong knowledge on data stores, database design, data modelling and SQL queries
- Extensive experience building and owning large- scale distributed backend systems
- Experience working with three or more of : Unix/Linux environments, Distributed and parallel systems, Workflow automation, CI/CD Platform development, Cloud platforms development e.g. AWS/GCP, Kubernetes/Container platforms based development
About the job
We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
We are looking for hands on, smart thinking Applications developer to join our fast-growing team of talented professionals. You will have the opportunity to work on large enterprise solutions and deliver solutions that deliver business performance for our customers.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop microservices/APIs using either Java/Spring boot, ISTIO, Kubernetes, Docker, CI / CD Pipelines
- You would scale micro services using Kafka or similar messaging systems.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
- Understand the points of integration between the different systems and highlight the potential risks associated with the delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with Functional Designers and Developers in order to find best solutions
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Assist in producing solutions with threat assessments and associated security awareness.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5- 8 years of hands-on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot
- 3-5 years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Good knowledge of integration architectures
- Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience with Data modelling would be an asset
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to drive design from Stories and Requirements
- Adept at UML, Design Patterns, Reusable Services Development,
- Knowledge on Scaling Microservices
About the Job
Titaniam’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that protect big data. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing as well as large-scale system design. As a software engineer, you will work on projects critical to the company needs with opportunities to switch projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers, and sales teams to bring innovative solutions to market.
- Communicate and negotiate across teams to get buy-in and alignment towards a shared vision.
- Apply technical judgement and identify return-on-investment opportunities.
- Learn new technologies and apply them appropriately for bringing value to customers.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Experience in architecting and developing distributed systems design.
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction.
- Proven record of test driven development.
- Experience with Java, Spring Framework or similar technologies.
- Experience in driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with other engineering teams internally and externally, and across geographies.
- Experience building web applications for 5+ years.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- As a Senior Core Java Developer, you will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that company stays on the leading edge of technology
- You will have generic capabilities across application development stack and strong technical expertise in one / two application layers
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Implementation exp (hands-on) on Server Side Java technologies (Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrent API’s, Executor services, collections, concurrent packages, DS/Algo, design patters/principles, basic data case, Junit/agile)
- Design Patterns
- SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2
- Hands-on experience on Spring and Hibernate