We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is part of our expansion in India.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build the front-end and back-end applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective REST APIs in Node.js
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Provide technical expertise and leadership for Web Technology
- Provide design feedback to our design team
- Be responsible for end to end development and support cycle
- Follow the best software development practices
- Provide client-facing presentations and support as needed.
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- Frontend/Backend Application development experience with in Node.js(preferred)
- Familiarity with databases - Postgres / MongoDB, No- SQL Database
- Brief knowledge of HTML/CSS, bootstrap
- Familiar to agile practices
- Good communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with latest design patterns
- Passion for clean design and library/modular grade coding
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Experience working with Git and GitFlow model
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Mid to senior level talents - 5 to 8 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge on Ionic and other scripting languages
- Knowledge on Angular.js will be a plus
- Knowledge on Flutter or ReactNative will be a plus.
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune, India
We work with people to create the best solutions possible through continuous innovation.
Our goal is to help our clients stay ahead of the competition, remain relevant, create better strategies and products to increase profits and customer satisfaction.
Our team collaborates with client to ensure we produce an excellent experience and product. In order to do this we implement various new technologies such as AI, ML, RPA and IoT.
Our passion for enablement is what makes us powerful.
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by teams across India and Australia.
Problem-solving Solve the challenges and problems faced by the team by guiding and team with best practices
Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
Code Reviews Perform code reviews
Planning Plan and assign tasks to team members
Develop Develop micro services and micro frontends
Desired Candidate Profile
2+ years of industry work experience
Proven experience as a UI Developer or similar role
Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
Strong proficiency in Reactjs
Strong proficiency in Nodejs
Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
Experience in performance tuning
Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions
Great attention to detail
Testing libraries jest, testing-library is plus
TDD / BDD experience is plus
Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
● Participate in requirements analysis
● Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Test Driven Development
● Address and improve any technical issue.
● Support the implementation of developed software solutions
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
● Knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
● React.js/ Next.js / Node.js / Mongo DB
● Understanding of Agile methodologies
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Good to have:
● AWS and/or Azure Services
● Git Setup
● Experience with cloud technologies
● Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Greetings from Suventure!
Hope you are doing well!
I am reaching out to you regarding a Job Opportunity with Suventure Services Pvt. Ltd. – a Global IT Services, Products and Platforms company based in India with operations in USA, Netherlands, Canada and Denmark.
The position we have for our inhouse project.
- Experience with React JS and Redux.
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
• Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
• Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
• Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
• Experience in Web Development end-to-end, from design to release.
• Experience or aspiration to be a full stack developer(Node.js).
Total Exp: 2.5+yrs
Location : Remote
Wishing you all the best. Looking forward to have you associated with Suventure.
Suventure is a next generation technology or organization that helps clients use information technology as a business enabler. Suventure strives to be at the forefront of innovation in information technology and outsourcing leveraging IT to provide maximum returns. At Suventure, we would like to be long term partners in our customers" business journey, the journey where destinations keep evolving. As a business partner, Suventure ensures that incremental IT steps in the journey are rewarding and fulfilling. Suventure will remain a trusted knowledgeable friend, partner, and advisor throughout customers" business journey. For more on the company please do visit our website www.suventure.in
On the frontend, we use React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and
test our application with Jest.
As a member of the engineering team, you will be developing our client and consumer facing
frontend with a strong focus on response time, stability and cross platform compatibility. You will owe
all aspects of our frontend architecture.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build awesome web experiences.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment
- Experience in js build tools like Bower, Npm, Grunt and Webpack
- Some experience in React js
- HTML, CSS3 and Responsive web design are compulsory
What you will get:
- Product ownership - take autonomy over core products & product features
- Be a part of early tech team
- Stock options
- Candidate must be from Any Engineering Graduate
- Candidate must have >8 Overall CGPA throughout the Academics
- Candidate must have Excellent Communication skills
- Candidate must be Hard working
- Candidate should be ready to work in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (as of now we are doing WFH)
- Candidate must have Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Candidate must have an agile mind-set and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Candidate must be Good in analyzing and solving problems
- Micro service Architecture, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Ruby on Rails, ReactJs,
Nodejs, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Flutter, Apache Kafka
- Our continuous releases are integrated with Jenkins, Bitbucket & Kubernetes. On the frontend, we use
React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and test our application with RSpec.
- On the backend, we're a Rails shop (ROR) riding on AWS/GCP and Postgres RDS
Working Days: 5 (Saturday and all Sunday’s off).
About GoComet (www.gocomet.com)
GoComet - our Logistics Resource Management (LRM) SaaS platform leverages the combined power of data science and machine intelligence. It facilitates sharp reverse auctions bringing out the best possible end to end rates for shipments, saves time, optimises operations, and increases deal transparency and eﬃciencies for enterprises’ freight procurement processes.
Owing to our growing impact and potential, the Singapore Government (SGInnovate) is now backing us as an investor. Also, our global customers (including Fortune 500 Conglomerates) like Schaeﬄer, Glenmark, Sun Pharma, Polyplex, Indorama Ventures - trust, and recommend us.
Besides, we were also recently mentioned in the Gartner Visibility Guide.
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring to the team
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 1 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
About the Role:
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- New feature design and implementation, Bug fixing, testing, and performance tuning.
- Work on the API and Engines.
- Code deployment on cloud & maintenance of the same.
- Take complete ownership of a product/feature from setup to deployment.
- Time-bound feature delivery & updating.
- Cost-saving using efficient & effective technologies
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on back-end (+ frontend integration) development of core scripts using React/Redux/Saga/Hooks and Redis.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Be able to write unit tests.
- Knowledge of bluebird.js (Promises), Async, etc will be of advantage.
- Passionate about building products and features and build the product from scratch with thrust on Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
3-6 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule)
(We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from US/Singapore)
- Experience with JS MV* and JS TDD/BDD
- You should not be dependent on libraries, but knows when, where, and why to use them
- Solid analytical skills and commitment to quality
- Excited about building JS apps from scratch and have a passion to promote JS
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Solid understanding of modern developer tools
- Thirst for knowledge
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be a creative Frontend Engineer with specialist React and visualization skills in our fast growing Analytics Team, creating dynamic dashboards to drive our client’s business insights.
Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop the analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: SQL, TypeScript, AWS, Scrum, IoT
Experience: 4-6 years
- A front-end and data visualization expert with 4+ years of experience
- Ability to design widget or component based, scalable analytics dashboards
- Expert in creating excellent user experience through quick loading dashboards and pixel-perfect design
- Implement dashboard solutions with interactive and dynamic visualization to tell the story.
- Hands-on and well-versed with at least one of React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Able to easily comprehend and write SQL queries
- Hands-on programmer
- Have an open mind to turn business requirements into attractive yet practical visualisations.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Contribute to the success of the team through active participation, team work and owning project deliverables.
- Contribute to high standards through personal delivery of data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, seeing a project through from conception to finished product.
- Unafraid to own mistakes and be willing to challenge and feedback to enhance the team processes and solutions.
Job Title: Front-End (Angular) Developer
Required Experience: 3-6 Years
Compensation - As per industry standards.
Joining - Immediate joining/15 days notice/30 days notice
Position Type: Full Time
- Expert in any one of the Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST and Security best practices.
- Good to have knowledge on Media query bootstrap framework for UI development
- Capability to implement complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, and services.
- Experience in consuming Restful web services
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking. Capable of handling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Knowledge of Mongo, MySql will be advantage.
- Proficient understanding version control (github, Gitea, sourcetree)
- Knowledge of charting libraries like Highcharts, d3.js, c3.js, dc.js and data Visualization huge plus.
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Implementing complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services and other modern internet applications
- Continuous integration, software deployment, and hosting technologies
- Test and debug programs, collaborate with QA teams for effective solutions
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects
Involved in the various phases of the SDLC
- BE / B.tech - IT, Computer Science, M.Sc - IT, MCA.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
Reval Analytical Services is a fully-owned subsidiary of Virtua Research Inc. US. It is a financial services technology company focused on consensus analytics, peer analytics and Web-enabled information delivery. The Company’s unique combination of investment research experience, modeling expertise, and software development capabilities enables it to provide industry-leading financial research tools and services for investors, analysts, and corporate management.
Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Build Responsive websites
Skills And Qualifications
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, & Angular 4+
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.