Key Responsibility Areas:
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Perform validation and verification testing and debud code.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
- Good understanding on Django
- Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
- Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
• Have strong experience in Go
• Have expertise in implementing microservices (using tools and technologies for messaging, GraphQL, GRPC, REST API, etc)
• Have implementation experience in data visualization (knowledge graph, for example), workflow or business process management
• Have expertise in design and development using PostresSQL
• Have experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
• Experience of Cloud AWS based instances and services (e.g. EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, IAM, Route53, CloudFront, ElastiCache)
• Strong experience in enterprise application development, data structures, modern design patterns and microservices architecture
The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
- Back-end development using Python/Django
- Front-end development using CSS, HTML and JS
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implement security and data protection
- Use Amazon Relational Database Service
- Commit, push, pull and sync to Bitbucket, GitLab
- Deployment of code on MS Azure and AWS
- Build efficient scripts and cron jobs in GCP
- Connect apps and automate workflows using Integromat
- 3+ years of Professional Full time experience building and maintaining complex software on a cross-functional team. You'll join us in writing clean, maintainable software that solves hard problems. You'll write testable, quality code. You'll push the team and the mission forward with your contributions.
- Python and Django
- Strong database skills
- Basic systems administration
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science Engineering (or equivalent)
- Minimum product dev experience of 3+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
- You're an incessant problem solver and tougher the problem gets, more fun you have.
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production env and finally monitoring.
- Sound working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS is an add-on
- Technical know-how of MS Azure, AWS and GCP are desirable
- Understand and keep the technical documentation up-to-date on Confluence
- Collaborate work using bug tracking and project management tools like Jira, Redmine
Work as a member of a team responsible for developing a HIPAA compliant secure care coordination platform in accordance with established processes. You will apply your knowledge of building scalable, distributed applications and have the opportunity to work with new technologies & frameworks such as Spring Cloud Netflix, AWS, Azure, NoSQL DB.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following.
You will be expected to:
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle – requirements analysis, solution design, development, and deployment
- Maintain high quality standards for the work undertaken and be responsible for the quality of deliverables
- Ensure assigned projects are developed in accordance with established engineering processes, adhering to scope, schedule constraints and agile project plans
- Guide/mentor the less experienced team members
- Participate in code reviews
- Work effectively as part of a distributed team
- Document the features worked by him/her
Key technical expertise areas expected for this role:
Strong programming skills in Java 8(+) with clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Experience on REST API Programming based on a Microservices Architecture
- Good Understanding of Databases (MySQL & Mongo) and proficiency in database schema designing & writing efficient SQL Queries
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn new programming languages and frameworks quickly
- Experience with distributed systems with specific focus on security and scalability
- Experience with modern cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
Additional areas that would add value:
- Spring Cloud
- Experience working with AES 256 based encryption algorithms
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns & their application in system design
- Using DevOps & Infrastructure tooling such as GoCD/Jenkins, Git
- Experience working on projects, preferably in the healthcare domain
- Experience working with Virtualization and Containerization technologies including Docker, Kubernetes.
- Automated Unit/Integration testing
- Experience working with Linux and Shell scripting
- Test Driven & Behavior Driven Development
- Experience working in Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience
Day to Day Responsibilities:
1. Develop Django based RESTful APIs and WebSockets
2. Manage and mentor the junior and intern developers to deliver the project requirements in the given timeline
3. Carry out Database Modelling and Designing
4. Make DFDs, ER diagrams, etc.
5. Integrate Python APIs/endpoints to other Python outputs (JSON, etc.)
6. Work with clean code writing practices and structure the code for collaborated development
7. Analyze different use-cases and coming up with creative solutions
8. Build reusable components and back-end libraries for future use
9. Participate in daily scrums
10. Work on responsive web development
11. Work with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple web applications
12. Learn and work using new technologies
13. Work on being involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
14. Work with a focus on coding and debugging
15. Collaborate with front-end developers
Design and build from cloud-based products and services with massive scale and reliability Write clean and modular code primarily in Python to create multi tenant microservices Terabyte scale data per month with SLA end to end latency and tenant fairness
Build CICD based software development model with end-to-end ownership of code delivery - starting from design/architecture, coding, automated functional/integration testing and operating/monitoring the service in production.
Use relevant technologies and cloud services like Kafka, Redis, Mongo, RDS, Spark Streaming, Redshift, Airflow to build highly performant and scalable distributed systems
Design and develop data schema and access layer to optimally store and retrieve data
Stay up to date with the latest developments in cloud computing and incorporate relevant learnings to both product features and product architecture.
BS/Btech (Btech Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
Preferred Technical Skills:
2- 6 years of software development experience with enterprise-grade software. Must have experience in building scalable, high-performance cloud services Expert coding skills in Python, Django
In Depth experience in AWS is mandatory
Expertise in building scalable event based asynchronous systems based on the microservices architecture
Experience working with docker and kubernetes
Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, RDS, RDF, Graph DB, SPARQL etc. Experience with messaging technologies such as Kafka, Pulsar, SQS
Must have expertise in building REST APIs
Strong object-oriented designing and programming experience Experience in cloud object stores: S3, Cloud Storage, Blobs, etc. Desired Technical Skills:
Open source committer in related areas like cloud technologies, kubernetes, database etc Additional Skills
Great written and verbal communication
Ability to work geo distributed cross functional group
- Looking for a talented PHP Developer having experience in writing clean PHP code.
- Someone very good at understanding requirements and developing services & features quickly.
- Good communication skills & team player, who engages with all stakeholders of the project to add clarity for all aspects of the ongoing software development project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Having good attention to detail & requirements.
- Building software applications in PHP.
- Developing applications using best design and coding practices.
- Writing, maintaining & upgrading middleware & back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating code with Databases & data storage solutions.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web services.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Key Requirements :
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Must have Experience in PHP (Lumen & Laravel).
- Experience in creating scalable service-oriented & serverless applications.
- Experience with secure coding.
- Proficient BitBucket and Git.
- Should be experienced in following Agile methodologies. Tools - Jira & Confluence.
- Must have experience in RDBMS - Postgres/MySql and NoSql - MongoDB/Redis.
- Additional knowledge/experience in Python and NodeJs will be good to have.
- Good to have experience in AWS.
- Good problem solving, decision making and prioritization skills.
Job Description (KRA):
- Need to develop applications in PHP, HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Node JS.
- Need to interact with Team Leads, QA team, Deployment team
- Need to interact with in-house and external customers
- Need to interact with internal team members for integrated development
- Need to have good communication skills
- Need to have experience in implementing web frameworks
- Need to have experience in database concepts
- Need experience in unit testing and testing case writing.
- Need to have experience in troubleshooting and analyzing run time errors
Preference of Educational Background:
Preference of Professional background:
- Should have strong knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid Work experience of Object Oriented Development and MVC Design & Core PHP
- Prior experience with XML, JSON and SOAP web services.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- js, Angular.js is a plus
- Version control systems like Sub version, GITLAB
- Need to extend work in late night
Objective of the Role:
We are here to build a world-class tech organization with elite engineers and change-agents who would spearhead this change. Currently, we are looking for engineers who are skilled, passionate, driven and a wee bit crazy (yes, crazy works!) to join our tribe. The current position is for the supply chain teams and our primary focus is on scale and cost optimization. The small tweaks you make, the processes you alter, experiments you run and the business decisions you drive will have reverberating effects on our ability to add value to our customers and keep them coming back for more.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and build the system which enables the logistics team to store and deliver 15 million products per month to customers across 20 cities in India
- Work on the vision, roadmap, and processes that make customer delivery experience more delightful
- Work across teams to design a platform that scales and is flexible enough for various kinds of future scenarios
- Work on optimizing the whole logistics supply chain from warehouse to customer
- Innovate to improve the efficiency of the existing supply chain systems
Desired skills & abilities:
- 3-6 years of experience in software development
- B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering degree/experience
- Experience in architecture and system design 2Experience in running high performance distributed systems
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Solid experience in software development practices
- Ability to mentor and manage teams
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Design thinking approaches