- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning,
- positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Vakilsearch is the leading Legal, Tax and Compliance (LTC) company in India. We are here to revolutionize the way business work with the Government. We are working on exciting and transformative products to revolutionize the LTC space. At Vakilsearch, we believe the future of legal in India lies in great products.
If you're passionate about real change, love building products and are curious about marketing and the overall customer experience, this is for you.
The product manager (PM) will manage the direction and market delivery of existing products and identifying new products, product features, product strategy, and relevant services.The PM will be responsible for delivering successful products to market in support of the company’s financial and strategic objectives, and advise the features of releases and release timing.
In This Job, You Will:
- Work with Senior Engineers across multiple teams and business stakeholders to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Use Lean Software Development processes such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Drive strategic upward product communications internally and externally
- Drive alignment on product features, business metrics, and business strategies
- Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams and launch to production
- Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
This Role Might Be for You If:
- You have experience in owning a suite of products and defining long-term product strategy and vision
- You possess strong business acumen with strategic, analytical, and critical thinking
- You understand technical software development life cycle and have knowledge on how to drive teams towards business solutions
- You excel in owning and driving the development of technical products
- You drive strategic product communications across organizations providing clarity in decisions
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and
converting these into Products.
- Own the product roadmap and execute product strategy.
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases.
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases.
- Building lean and agile Products, know how to accurately test hypotheses in the
lightest way possible and be comfortable using lean UX techniques.
- Driving new features forward in weekly sprints.
- Balancing internal stakeholders’ requests & bugs.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Participate in scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Agile development.
- Proven track record bringing innovation to on-demand SaaS software.
- Should be able to work and remain calm even under pressure situations, and should be able to address and resolve any relevant issues.
- Should be able to work with a diverse range of people and communicate with them effectively.
- High levels of confidence, maturity, and competence are required.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
- 4+ years in Software or Saas Industry with 4+ years in Product Management.
- Formal Agile Training
- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
- Experience in Legal Industry or Legal Technologies is an added advantage.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager with experience of shipping features in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will own products under one of the verticals- Micro-savings, Micro-insurance or Micro-credit. The candidate will closely work with product managers, engineers, designers, marketers and business folks to identify product insights, create the product vision, drive development, launch high-quality product experiences and continuously iterate.
What We are Looking For
- Have a minimum 2 years of Product Management experience (not to be confused with total work ex). You should have shipped products/features in the past. This is non-negotiable.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative but fast, changing and ambiguous environment.
- Understands the consumer through past experiences, research, and market data and ensures laser focus on the consumer during product development.
- Ability to think out of the box and on your feet.
- Excellent product design skills with solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows
- Strong business acumen
- Intuitive but data-driven combining power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques
- Ability to marshall consensus and sell product vision both internally and externally.
You should apply If
- 2-5 years of experience in product management.
- You're passionate about building the best possible user experience and you monitor your metrics to see whether you're delivering
- Experience managing a team and developing internet or media products and technologies would be highly preferred.
- Experience in managing fintech products is highly desirable.
- End-to-end product management experience with software/web technologies (e.g. on mobile).
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans
- You have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building
- You have business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability
- You seek high ownership, independent environments and feedback oriented cultures
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focussed on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
HighLevel Inc is looking for a Product Manager for our Internal Tools & Platform products. This role oversees our billing system, subscription management, sign-up attribution, support tools and analytics for internal teams. The goal of these products is to provide actionable insights & visibility on platform metrics to other teams. In this role your colleagues and peers are going to be your customers. You will be supported by a team of devs and infra specialists, designers, other teams & guided by the leadership. You will be required to refine the roadmap, ruthlessly prioritize it and focus on adding value for other teams in an iterative manner. This will require a deep understanding of which features are most important to solve our platform challenges. This will be obtained from your deep knowledge of a SaaS business, experience with analytics tools and product definition skills.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Own and build a strategy to make the platform metrics more accessible and transparent
- Build a long term product strategy to make internal tools more robust
- Be an educator for the internal teams and keep them informed of latest developments and trade-offs involved in product decisions
- Monitor and access reliability of internal systems like billing, support, affiliate management and internal automations
- Audit and improve internal systems for platform analytics, revenue reporting and usage reports
Your Core Skills
- You are passionate about software products
- You have a track record of working on platform problems and catering to other teams as your customer
- You believe in iterative development, experimentation and learning instead of chasing perfection
- You can identify good opportunities, ideate and prioritize them
- You can work closely with design team and are comfortable with wireframing, building user journey maps, user testing prototypes
- You can work with development teams and are great at communicating trade-off decisions to them and build the team’s confidence in your product strategy
- You have rolled out a product or a feature before and conducted extensive beta tests to gather user feedback
- You have used analytics to monitor, analyze and learn from user behavior by instrumenting meaningful data points and metrics while staying away from vanity metrics
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can work on multiple initiatives at any given time
- Skills of writing accurate and precise OKRs
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or agency environment
- You have been an APM or a PM before
- You have worked in Agile or SCRUM environment
- You have experience with Pendo, Stripe, FirstPromoter and/or Zapier
- You can read APIs
- You understand how event-based systems work and how they differ from workflow based systems
As a product person at Signzy you will be helping bring futuristic ideas to reality. As a company we are today working on some of the most cutting edge ideas in the technology domain. You would not only be understanding these concepts in depth, but working with technology and sales teams to see them being adopted by customers. As you grow within the organization you will be leading some of these initiatives and moving towards a Senior product manager role.
-Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team. -Coordinate with the product manager and development teams and develop various products according to requirements and perform research on various issues to provide expert knowledge on products. -Coordinate with the Product Team to create product strategy including pricing plans, target segment, partnerships etc. -Perform design, development and management of new, existing or acquisition products. -Work with the business team and key stakeholders to define scope, costs and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products. -Assist in the deployment of new products, for initial customers. -Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that delivered system is properly tested and meets the product requirements. -Work with distribution partners to identify sales opportunities and to position products on key platforms. -Identify product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment and competitive trends.
- Create campaign strategies and help in execution working with content and design teams -Facilitate changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance
Original Research - The ability to take primary and secondary data to come up with original insights that can be defended with data or evidence Structured Thinking - Can think clearly under lot of data and make definitive choices along with pros and cons Empathy - Is able to understand different stakeholders within the company and outside, and hence put themselves in own shoes Communication - Is able to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
Preferred Experience: Someone with experience in design specially enterprise software. Candidate who has worked within operations of large enterprises is also a large value add. Someone who has built applications himself would also be preferred.
Lead Product Manager, Corporate Business
About the Organization
Sportz Village is India`s No. 1 Youth Sports Platform.
With its mission to get 100 million children to play in a sustainable and scalable manner, Sportz Village has partnered with several Schools, Corporates, Governments, Academies and parents across 250 locations in India, and has a significant presence in UAE as well.
Sportz Village uses play and sport as a fun and engaging way to ensure children love the experience while achieving goals around fitness, health, academic outcomes, sporting outcomes and continuing to be on their sporting journey for life; an aspect which has become crucial for families in India and across the globe.
Sportz Village is backed by Gaja Capital, a leading Private Equity firm.
The leadership team at Sportz Village has a deep connect with sports and many of them are alumnus of reputed B-schools and universities such as IIT, IIM, SP Jain to name a few, and come with a rich experience of work at companies like Citibank, Intel, Wipro, KPMG etc.
Know more about the organization and the team at: www.sportzvillage.com
About Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business,Sportz Village.
We are looking for a bright, and entrepreneurial product manager to support our Corporate business vertical – which includes ‘Sport for Change’ and “Experiential Sports Marketing’ platforms - to help us drive the planned business growth. The ideal candidate will bring an uncompromising market and customer focus, a passion for products (across the lifecycle –market research to release/ maintenance) – along with a data-driven/ digital mindset.
Lead - Product Management, Corporate Business
This role will require your strategic and tactical skills - to help build and release products/ features based on market-feedback and build necessary user/ customer engagement. This is a high-visibility and cross-functional role that needs a team-player - with an immense opportunity to build on the solid foundation that our product and business teams have established. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy for the business – including helping create the positioning/ messaging and roadmaps for each of the products in the portfolio.
• Plan and execute studies: researching, scoping, defining methodology, collecting and analyzing data, and presenting key findings and recommendations to the business.
• Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
• Provide compelling value propositions, customer and consumer benefits and technical features that match the needs of different roles in customer organizations.
• Manage the pricing and plan structures for all products in the portfolio and support the outlined GTM for these products.
• Work with our business and content teams to create thought leading content – position
papers/ product education materials, surveys, case studies and customer success stories for different products.
• Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
• Help publish product-related content on our website, feature pages, campaign landing pages.
• Equip our business development team with collaterals and sales tools they need to be successful in their work. Also support teams with quick concept notes and budgets preparation for proposals
• Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate partner products (external) or from other Sportz Village businesses – into the roadmap.
• Work cross-functionally with product technology, marketing, business development – both within Corporate and across Sportz Village businesses to achieve the stated product goals.
• Passionate about product development, product marketing, content/ story-boarding and digital/ technology
• Experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research with the ability to find key trends within large data sets.
• Willingness to stretch from strategic thinking to the details of execution in order to drive exceptional business results.
• Masterclass level Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to translate technical features to customer and business benefits.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product.
• Sharp analytical problem-solver and creative yet methodical orientation
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience working with data from multiple sources - web analytics, survey data and customer research.
• Keep abreast of the developments in the industry.
• 3-4 years proven track record in Product Management, Product Marketing. Prior experience in kids focused industries like EdTech, Gaming, Online Education is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities –
The position offered is of a Senior Product Manager.
1. Business Vision:
a. Understanding the vision and related requirements of the product.
b. Evaluate the vision against metrics like pricing, risk, revenue etc.
c. Evaluate the business metrics associated.
d. Converting the business vision into a product/product feature which achieves the decided metrics.
e. Building a product roadmap in relevance to business objectives.
2. GTM Strategies:
a. Making B-Plan for Go to market strategies.
b. Evaluating numbers associated to the product and hence the pricing and revenue.
c. Create user personas w.r.t STP of the module.
3. New Product/Module Development:
a. Creating Wireframes
b. Defining details and flows of the module.
c. Defining the UX of the module.
d. Identifying the corner cases and handling them through alternatives.
e. Measuring the impact on existing flows.
a. Creating features to empower the existing systems against defined metrics.
b. Wireframing, User flow diagrams and UX definition.
c. Identifying the corner cases and handling them through alternatives.
d. Measuring the impact on existing flows.
a. Translating the requirements and cases in Product Requirement Documents.
b. Creating User Stories.
6. Report Tracking and Decision Making:
a. Track whatever is build.
b. Measure the performance of the existing system.
c. Evaluate the quantum of impact to the metrics, defined against a feature.
By and Large, whatever happens in the product, for the product, and across the product is taken care of by the Product Manager and team.
Desired Abilities and Aptitude
1. A problem-solver who accepts every challenge as an opportunity to learn more and a window of improvement.
2. A persistent brain, that keeps up the struggle until the issue is resolved.
3. Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
4. Thrives in a cross-functional and fast paced environment.
5. Strong communication skills.
6. Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analyzing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails.
7. A candidate who loves playing around data. One who depends on data for building up his product.
8. Basic knowledge of platforms like Google Analytics and Firebase is a great plus.
Above all, one must be sharp and possess immense zeal of making a world-class product and do whatever it takes for it. A product is the baby of a product manager and each member of our product team must feel the same way and act accordingly.
What we assure you other than your CTC
1. A super healthy learning environment where you would have the liberty of putting up your ideas and experiment around them.
2. A classic niche business segment where you would be having the opportunity of playing around the most trendy ideas, a product can have.
3. Working with an advanced technology product that would never restrict you as a product manager in terms of introducing a functionality.
4. A super active, energetic and super friendly tech team that not only develop awesome products but also helps you with deep technical architecture as and when needed.
Excited? You would feel this excitement each day working for Netway India, AstroYogi. We are growing each day and we need you to ensure it becomes higher each day.
- Ability to work independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Team handling experience is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contributing to product strategy and defining what we should build and why
- Conducting research, performing measurements and determining the value of features in the pipeline to determine selection and prioritization
- Reviewing product analytics to arrive at relevant business conclusions concerning various features
- Optimizing flows of features to increase transaction completion rates
- Competition review, comparison and analysis
- Guide user experience design planning and delivery with the UX team
- Write product requirements and user stories for features and enhancements
Qualifications and Skills –
- MBA/ B.Tech with at least 3- 4 years of Product Management experience.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Admob & Adsense also preferred.
- Good understanding of UI and UX best practices.
- E-commerce/ Startup experience preferred
Candidates from E-commerce/ Startup experience preferred
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Senior Product Manager on our team.
The product manager will create new and interesting products and features for our B2B users, and will work with the best minds in the industry. The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product and Design.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.
We are looking for experienced and entrepreneurial product leaders with a “co-founder” mindset,to help build and scale a world-class product organization in Bangalore. If you are excited about fintech, zero to one products, working with and learning from a phenomenal team of product,engineering, research, design, operations, and business leaders, this is the role for you.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal product manager will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience
- The product manager would stand for customers and identify key insights from customer research, interviews, surveys etc.
- The product manager will create a strategy and bottom up roadmap with ruthless prioritization to lead an area end to end within the product org
- The product manager will hustle and do whatever it takes to get things done
- Ship fast without sacrificing quality (MVP driven approach); then leverage data and feedback for iterations
- The product manager will own the go to market of the product, will measure the impact of the various products that are launched
- Align key stakeholders on the problem, solution, setting expectation and communicate effectively
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate profile will be:
- Overall experience of 5+ yrs with at least 3+ yrs in product management in a tech-led company (consumer internet space is preferred)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on first principles thinking
- Have solved complex & ambiguous problem at scale to create significant impact
- Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of a product.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to scale a product post launch and drive adoption, track metrics and plan next steps
Omnicuris Healthcare, India’s Largest and first of its kind Continuous Medical Education Platform(CME) is an Impact driven organisation which provides an online CME Platform for doctors to continuously stay updated on top of latest medical updates as well as earn mandatory cme credits from regulatory bodies. We are reshaping the way medical education is delivered in India. Having pioneered this concept in India with various state governments, medical associations, councils and medical institutes, Omnicuris provides a comprehensive online platform for a doctor that is credible, accessible and convenient to keep the busy doctors abreast of the latest advancements in medicine. In its short span since inception, Omnicuris enjoys a high reputation for its impactful work from medical institutes, medical associations, regulatory bodies and governments as being a coursera for doctors.
Find us on www.omnicuris.com
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Developing product positioning strategies
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Design and execute multiple A/B and multivariate tests to optimise conversion across different steps of the acquisition funnel from landing pages to conversion
- Analyse and track funnel performance
- use different analytics products to analyse and interpreting trends and provide actionable insights
- Produce meaningful Funnel KPI dashboards and deliver monthly, cross channel performance reports with actionable insights for product, marketing and business teams
- Determining the Digital journey of learners.
● Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics or related work experience
- Experience in shipping growth products or working in growth teams preferable
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong ability to break down problems and Strong analytical skills, comfort with handling data sets and deriving insights or building attribution models using the data
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Clevertap/ Mixpanel etc and experience of using MArketing Automation tools like, Webengage, Moengage etc
- Data oriented approach, a key eye for numbers, market insights and an appetite for business context and metrics
- Flawless communication skills, the ability to articulate and evangelize product vision, strategy priority and - Go to market plans- in a compelling manner
- Owner mentality; willingness to take initiatives, the accountability to dive closure
- Tenacity and grit; the ability to hustle and get things done even over a stretch
- The ability to collaborate with cross functional teams yet the assertiveness and influence to rally people around - right- products
- Former entrepreneurs if you have ever started up! we want to talk to you!
- prioritise based on ROI