- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customerneeds and aspirations
- Own the product strategy and roadmap.- Partner with the business team tounderstand business goals and translate them into short term and long-term productroadmaps.- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision as well as a weekly statusupdate.
- Generate detailed Product Requirement Document (PRD) based oninputs from all key stakeholders.Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis intoproduct requirements to maximise user satisfaction.
- Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences and QA teams throughout the product development life cycle.- Define the product acceptance testingcriteria, ensure that they are met.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends andexplore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work with user interfacedesigners and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve
This role focuses on creating a delightful experience for students on the Quizizz platform. Millions of teachers use Quizizz to engage with their students, and they count on us to make their classes fun and engaging. If you are excited about building a product that gets students excited about learning, then this might be the job for you.
At Quizizz, we are empowering teachers to motivate and inspire their students to learn. Our platform serves over 70 million users in 90+ countries, making us the largest education platform built out of India. We serve https://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/category/science-and-education/education/" target="_blank">more web traffic than sites like Coursera and Udemy, and we are growing rapidly.
We are a profitable company, backed by some of the best global investors like Tiger Global and Nexus Partners. We take pride in having a small team of talented individuals, and we are looking for people who have made a habit of living outside their comfort zone.
What will you be doing?
You will focus on creating an engaging product experience for students on Quizizz. Some key aspects of the role include:
- Building live engagement features that keep students hooked to their teachers.
- Leverage tools like gamification and multiplayer game dynamics to maximize student engagement.
- Build feedback loops between teachers, students and their parents.
- Foster peer to peer learning to boost student motivation.
What are we looking for?
As a product leader at Quizizz, you will be expected to drive all major initiatives focused on student engagement. We believe that the following skills would make you a great fit for this role:
- Experience: If you have the skills and ability, then experience is no bar. But you would likely need 3-4 years of product management experience to be a strong candidate.
- Research and project planning: You will be driving strategy for this critical piece of our product. Your research will leverage user surveys, analytics data, market research, academic papers and more. You will need to assimilate all this information and come up with an action plan that will achieve the company's objectives.
- Strong user empathy and product design skills: Growth at Quizizz is driven by word of mouth (with $0 ad spend), because we have an amazing product that people love to talk about (just check our https://twitter.com/search?q=quizizz&src=typed_query" target="_blank">twitter mentions). This was built through years of listening to our users, and building the product that they wanted.
- Software engineering: A strong understanding of software engineering would be crucial to planning and executing your action plan. Understanding the capabilities and limitations of technology will help you push the boundaries of what is possible, while still delivering projects on time.
- Team building: You will be leading a cross-functional team of talented software engineers, designers, analysts and more. Being able to attract and retain the best talent would also be a key responsibility.
I hope this gives you a good idea of what this role entails. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, then please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
JOIN OUR COMPANY
We are growing our team to support our growth and we are looking for talented people who enjoy the collaborative and innovative culture of a young high growth company and are hungry for an opportunity to grow with the team and have a lot of fun along the way.
We believe there is a real gap in the retail market for healthy food and snacks for children, and we want to make this better!
If you’re a pro-active someone who enjoys getting things done in an entrepreneurial set up, then read on! WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
Please do take a look at our website www.slurrpfarm.com where you will find more information on our company.
Slurrp Farm is a food brand for children. It's our mission to provide tasty and 100% natural alternatives to the junk food that surrounds kids today. We believe that, in many ways, we need to go back to eating like our grandparents did; to the nutritious traditional food that has existed for millennia in India. Thanks to the invaluable support of experts in paediatric nutrition, we help parents fighting the good fight of feeding their children healthy from an early age and making it fun.
The founders of Slurrp Farm, Shauravi Malik and Meghana Narayan, are foodies, entrepreneurs and parents to young children.
Meghana used to run the public health practice at McKinsey India, and has studied at Harvard Business School, was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University and a Computer Science engineer from Bangalore University. She was also on the Indian national swimming team and it is her personal goal to up the nutrition table for Indian kids.
Shauravi used to work for Sir Richard Branson's Group Holding entity at the Virgin Group, and in the Consumer and Healthcare Investment Banking team at JP Morgan in London. She studied Economics at Cambridge University and at St. Stephen's College in Delhi University.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT SLURRP FARM?
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing of Slurrp Farm's D2C Website
Build Slurrpfarm's online presence while maintaining efficiency and ROI
Use data supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation across buyer's journey
OUTCOMES: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT SLURRP FARM?
Improve website conversion and double it within the next 12 months by focussing on the customer UI/UX (Double it to c.2%, which is very achievable)
- Shopify+ experience to execute an end to end customer centric D2C strategyfor Slurrp Farm, while co-ordinating external IT teams and internal Brand team
- Identify key user behaviour trends and keep adjusting website and keep it up to date
- Track and keep a dashboard of key financials that the team need on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and ensure these are kept up to date by you
Project Management skills
- Strong project management skills to liase with Shopify developers, and other relevant third parties
- Able to evaluate technology and process alternatives
ROLE RELATED COMPETENCIES
Co-ordinate with various stakeholders
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship with a wide constituency, including colleagues, IT team and project leaders
- Strong consultative skills, problem analysis, negotiating and influencing skills to work with external consultants
Partner cross functionally with Brand, Product and Website teams
- Partners with a broad cross section of to deliver a robust high quality digitized D2C; be up to date with all teams and website to reflect the latest information
- Collaborates with manager to create clear outcomes, project scope, approach, and business case
Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
Develop reports on performance of campaigns at various frequency
Proposition of strategies and projections for coming months
2 Analytical skills
3 Organisation Skills
4 Tenacity and Relenteless Energy
6 Critical thinking
You bring deep understanding of Product manager for a D2C or at an ecommerce marketplace You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions
from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight. You are numbers focussed always
Your ability to plan, be organised and be on top of schedules is exceptional. You are proactive, focus on key priorities
You are very focussed on making your targets, and relentlessly chase the goal
You understand your mission and outcomes, and act proactively. You do not need to be chased or told what to do; instead you bring your ideas to the company
You are a logical thinker and a naturally deep thinker - we will interview you for this
1 Customer Obsessed
2 100% Commitment
3 Lifelong Learner
4 Bias for Execution
6 Honest and Integrity
Take care of the customer, and everything else will take care of itself. We live to delight and everyone spends time understanding the customer, regardless of their role
You take ownership of what you do and your word matters. You always hold yourself accountable to that which you commit to. Expect the same of your team and boss, in return You learn from others and grow fast; you continuously seek improvement, are always curious and have a bias for learning
You are detail oriented, solution focussed and outcome driven. You enjoy working in a tight knit and fast moving environment
We value agility and not just hustle
You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidence. Do what is right and not just politically expedient. Speak plainly and truthfully
You are always prepared to address the problem, and work collaboratively to land on the right answer, not just your answer. There is no "I" in team. Your ego is under control
1. What will you think about (a lot of the time?)
• Am I pushing the co-founders and the team to be better at what they do every day?
Am I exhibiting and living the values I want to see everyday in the people around me, and the people I help recruit?
Am I excited to be at Slurrp Farm, because I see myself become the best version of me?
2. Why is this exciting to you?
You are interested to operationalise strategy in real world setting, and want to build a world class modern digital business with over 10 million customers
You are keenly interested in the digital space in India, and excited to learn how to scale D2C in the FMCG food segment
You are interested in learning how to build great workplaces within a company that is both growing and highly diverse
You care about people, you care about being invested in, as an individual and you believe in mentorship
3. Where have you been?
You have demonstrated prior experience in building D2C businesses on platforms such as Shopify, Magento &
You must have a deep understanding of the full D2C tech stack (Commerce, marketing, analytics, etc)
You will have 3-5 years of prior experience in a top-notch organisation, or with a great boss whom you have learnt
a lot from.
You are someone whose teams will really miss you when you leave, but they will understand your reasons for
4. What does compensation look like?
You should expect a performance based, fair and very feedback oriented culture
You exact starting salary will depend on your experience, fit and your potential
- Define a product vision and build buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Understand customer experiences, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to grow the product and increase market share
- Build superlative customer experiences and journeys to drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer needs
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resource
- Drive product launches and GTM
- Proven work experience (4-7 years) in software product management or as an associate software product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Must have experience in building intuitive and simple user experiences and journeys
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and evangelize the product strategy to the leadership
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision.
- Data-oriented - Using and analyzing data to build insights and analysis of the product usage and gaps
- BE/B. Tech degree
For Investor Platform (Preferred)
- Prior experience in building consumer-facing products
- Strong focus and detailed importance to the user experience
For Risk / Credit (Preferred)
- Prior experience in building Risk evaluation tools and risk momodelingdelling
- Experience in building lending, credit or related products and solutions
- Skilled in data analysis, pattern analysis, and identification of patterns
For Integrations (Preferred)
- Experience in building technical products is a plus
- Should be able to talk "tech" to engineering teams, evaluate estimates and participate in technical solutions
- Will need to liaison with partners and work with them to integrate Klub and their products
- Prior experience in building software platforms is a big advantage
If you’ve made it till here, then you’re probably interested in the role!
● Device end-to-end product growth strategy in close collaboration with product,
design, research, engineering, and marketing teams.
● Device and implement strategy to drive product growth through virality
● Explore and validate new strategic value propositions for our users
● Defining and delivering against a clear set of business metrics and OKRs
● Ensure that product growth decision are data-informed - based on strong logical
rigor, in-depth analysis, and value data with opinions
● Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and collaborate on the company’s
short- and long-term goals
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
● You have 8+ years of experience in delivering and scaling highly successful and
innovative consumer Internet products with stellar design taste, creativity, and product
instincts, work experience with a gaming organization, or creating and driving growth for
the social product would be a plus
● You know that the voice of the customer is the most important factor in the products you
lead and have deep experience of successfully driving product growth through virality.
● Have deep experience in successfully delivering high-quality consumer experiences that
are informed by both quantitative and qualitative insights
● You deeply value and have experience with hiring, coaching, and leading diverse and
high-performing teams of APMs and PMs creating an inclusive space where people can
● You are steady under pressure in a fast-paced environment, capable of quickly and
clearly prioritizing both your time and that of your organization
● You celebrate both wins and failures, constantly seeking feedback and focusing on your
● You understand and value bringing joy and a sense of creativity to your day-to-day
● A flat and transparent culture
● Assistance and support to setup home workspace
● Tools of the trade - MacBook, Latest Softwares
● Monthly Communication Reimbursement
● Best learning and development opportunities
● A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and building a fully digital Myrsa experience for the end user with the help of DIY content, online coaching, and online consultation. Myrsa Digital experience will cover health & Wellness, Events, Public Service, Food and sales & Marketing. You will be required to explore and leverage variety technology such as wearable, IOT, and AI to deliver high-quality content and solutions to our users - both on-demand and live. PMs on the team enjoy a high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high-quality products.
Experience in building user-facing, full stack products
We are looking for PMs who have 3+ years of product management experience in building and shipping products which involved development across user interfaces, core systems (e.g. order management, payments) and involved operational as well as technical workflows. Prior experience in shipping digital content products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web) is a plus
Customer obsession and understanding of consumer psychology
We are looking for PMs who are very customer focused and have a strong understanding of customer behavior and psychology to come up with product ideas. You are someone who cares not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products.
Fundamental, independent, structured thinking
Myrsa is solving one of a kind, challenging problems in a way no one else is aspiring to. This requires PM to bring in independent thought, challenge conventional approaches, and identify opportunities to drastically simplify ways of doing things, especially using technology. Our PMs are self-driven, like to work fairly independently, and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up, and in a start-up, things don’t get done unless
• Prior PM experience (3+ years) in building full stack consumer products, especially on Mobile devices. Experience in working on content products is a plus.
• Self-sufficiency with data, visualizations, and analytics. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Basic prototyping and communication of ideas via visual media
- Seeking product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gathering requirements, writing specifications, and helping shape wireframes and workflows
- Defining clear and well-scoped requirement documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Working with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Identifying success metrics and setting up processes to analyze and track funnel performance using cutting-edge analytics products
- Understanding the consumer through past experiences and research, and market data and ensuring laser focus on the consumer during product development
What you need to have:
- Engineering from Tier 1 Institute
- Prior experience in early or growth stage fintech startups
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Experience with product analytics and SQL or data querying / analysis tools
- Intuitive but data-driven combining the power of analytics and heuristics with innovative customer validation techniques
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal). You will have to inspire a lot as people will look up to you for product vision!
- Ability to understand the needs of the users, translate them into features, and working with the engineering team to understand the implementation details
- Ability to define metrics that drive online communities. You should be comfortable with metrics like MAUs, retention cohorts, etc.
- Ready to roll up sleeves to spend time designing UI, analysing data, setting up quality processes and guardrails, jumping into the business analysis as required
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Product Growth to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize tactics and collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We’ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings. You are a natural storyteller, love perfecting digital experiences, and quickly build empathy with your end-users.
A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Led others to impactful decisions: cross-functionally and/or as direct reports (Min 6 yrs of experience)
- Are willing to join a startup at the growth stage to take it to the next step
- Have experience building and growing product referral programs, engagement and activation programs, and trust-building initiatives
- Have built up the product intuition to prioritize new growth-focused features and the marketing intuition to make them resonate with our clients
- Have a track record of delivering business outcomes to share in your past experiences growing a consumer product or company
- Have experience in mentoring/growing the product team
- Want to find the path to helping millions of Indians to be healthy
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!
About the Company:
Angara E Commerce Pvt. Ltd. is fast growing e-commerce company. It is the subsidiary company of Angara Inc. (Headquarters- Los Angeles, CA), worlds one of the leading e-tail portals of Precious and Semi-Precious Colored Gemstone and Diamond Jewelry. In a span of 14 years, Angara has grown to become a prominent player as an online gemstone jewelry store. Shipping to more than 64 countries worldwide, the company is expanding its reach across the globe. For more information, visit our website at www.angara.com.
We are looking forward to meet people whose professional experience and skills can be channeled into an exciting and growing industry. Creative, energetic, committed and self-motivated individuals with a penchant for working within teams can look forward to a rewarding career with attractive growth opportunities. Competitive salary, flexible work schedules, employee achievement awards and growth plan will let you plan a secure and fulfilling career at Angara.
General Summary of the Profile:
You would be responsible for executing different tasks in product lifecycle by collaborating closely with the stakeholders to identify and design solutions to improve user growth and customer experience. Identifying the root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights. Collaborate with the teams to translate vision into solutions which will drive business results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute the product roadmap spanning across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Proactively identify gaps in the current e-Commerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including various cross-functional teams.
- Generate new product ideas, research/ analyze their feasibility and business impact, and then help in executing implementation of those ideas by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Merchandising, IT, Marketing, Sales etc.
- Conduct user & site search analysis and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis.
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that supports product requirements.
- Develop detailed product requirements documents and user stories. Work collaboratively with IT, QA, Design and Analytics across sprints to determine the best implementation and reasonable launch timelines to deliver great customer experiences.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback Pre and post-launch, and respond quickly to diagnose and correct problems.
- Root cause analysis of problems and suggesting improvements in product based on insights supported by solid analytics and logical thinking.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic system
- Transfer, communicate and report the gained knowledge and key findings out of the analysis, internally to the stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Technology, Business or equivalent experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of product management in ecommerce domain preferably product based and retail sector
- Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, tablet and mobile web
- Understanding and experience of conducting User testing would be preferred
- Strong analysis skills & deep understanding of web technology fundamentals
- Passion for creating best user experience.
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Site Catalyst or Google Analytics.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with managing and analyzing large volumes of complex data and presenting the findings to senior leadership to shape the product.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think, analytically and execute methodically.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated relationship-management skills, and a proven track record of delivering results and influencing both within and outside the organization.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and do what is necessary to accomplish goals.
- Strong Creative skills with ability to think out of the box.
Designation: Product Manager
Experience: > 5 years with minimum 3 years as Product Manager
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the role:
Product Manager in Bizongo will set the vision for the product. He will be responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal - shipping high-quality products and features on time. He will be responsible for both business: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch. This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
- 3 years or more working as a Product Manager
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for the customers
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- This year ,Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
- Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.