What you will do:
- Leading, planning and executing of high scale performance campaigns on multiple advertising platforms
- Strategizing end to end media plan using high budgets across digital and non-digital channels
- Collaborating with product and tech teams to provide the best user experience for new users
- Exploring new channels for growth and lead their end-to-end execution
- Diving deep into data and using insights to identify opportunities for performance optimisation
- Experimenting continuously on creatives and design to drive ROI
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree (from tier 1 college IIT/ NIT/ IIM/ XLRI/ MDI/ Any Other Tier 1 Colleges)
- 7+ years experience with 4+ years experience in digital marketing at a high growth app-based B2C organisation
- Strong quantitative mindset and data driven approach to digital marketing
- Expert in excel-based data modelling, analytics tools
- Handled large scale monthly digital marketing budgets
- Hands-on experience in managing Facebook Ads, Google Ads at scale
- Experience in programmatic advertising is a big plus for this role
- Experience in managing TV budgets is a big plus for this role
- Experience in understanding data using Google Analytics/ Mixpanel/ AppsFlyer or any other analytics or attribution tool
- Experience in cross-team collaboration, team management and agency management
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs. Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
MBA - Marketing.
Bachelor’s Degree required with a focus on business or analytics preferred.
- Nature of Experience: Strong knowledge of Online as well as Offline Marketing.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), YouTube, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Managing and overseeing the organization's e-commerce business efforts
- Identifying opportunities for growth within existing e-commerce accounts, and developing new Marketplace customers
- Heading the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to online customers
- Creating reports in the system to track product sales
- Leading development of tailored marketing campaigns
- Continually monitoring the campaigns in progress and optimizing as needed.
- Using data to create strategic plans
- Collaborating with a cross functional team to ensure technical capability to deliver, measure and optimize the success of e-commerce marketing campaigns.
- Creating comprehensive reporting on campaign performance that clearly communicates strength and weakness of each campaign.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or equivalent experience.
- B.Tech / B.E. preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in E-commerce marketing including responsibility for campaign development and strategy
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing, including search engine optimization, keyword bidding and online tracking systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Must have experience in Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Must have worked in a fast paced startup
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, new-age startup working on an AI platform to gather consumer insights. You’d be part of the business team, driving demand generation using content marketing, published on all digital properties.
Experience matters. The ‘must-haves’ are.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in running content marketing programs, especially for SaaS, martech, technology brands
- Experience in running a complete marketing program – organizing webinars, scouting for event opportunities, etc.
- Experience in writing across genres – social, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Experience for writing for the Western audience (native English speaking geographies such as USA and the UK)
The specific skills sought are as follows.
- Ability to articulate technology in a way that a non-techie could understand.
- Ability to write in both informal and formal tones – use of colloquial English for informal and assuming a formal tone when authoring a thought leadership article, case studies, and whitepapers.
- Ability to improvise – use the same content to spin out content for social media publishing.
- Ability to think through topics that might be of interest to our very professionally accomplished TG – quite different than what you’d write for a consumer-facing brand.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.