Roles & Responsibilities
- Executing End To End Recruitment life cycle.
- Sourcing Candidates from Different job boards/sources.
- Screening & scheduling candidates as per JD.
- Negotiation of salaries.
Desired Candidate profile
- Good experience in IT recruitment end to end, from talent sourcing, Phone/Skype interview, Follow up, Interview Schedule coordinating and onboarding
- Solid ability in candidate management
- Good understanding IT Jargons and Concepts
- Hands-on experience using Job portals, LinkedIn and social Media
- Posting jobs in job portals and social media to attract candidates
- Conducting reference check on shortlisted candidates.
- No HR Admin /Operations candidate will get considered.. Only recruiters into IT.
- Independently set hiring strategies for both technology and product open positions
- Look after hiring pipeline
- Manage hiring funnel for technology product position
- Be on top of things on each position you are working on regardless of the skill search
- Drive clarity on market and candidate pool for all stakeholders on all positions
- Understand compensation trends across different consumer internet companies
- Ambassador for Candidate Experience
- Hiring for Tech positions and not limited to - backend, mobile(android/iOS), frontend, data science, data engineering, devops, security etc.
- Hiring for Product positions and not limited to - Product Managers, Design, Analytics, Growth
- 2+ years of core recruitment experience required
- Boolean search master
- Experience in a consumer internet/ e-commerce/product/ start-up organization
- Experience with multiple sourcing platforms is a must - Linkedin, Naukri, Hirist, Belong.co, Stackoverflow, Hackerearth, Github etc.
- Aggressive approach to hiring and pushback to get things done
- Fluent communication skills
- Manage end to end recruitment activities by sourcing the best talent from diverse sources and handle the entire Talent management right from joining to exit
- Strong network within product companies/startups
- Work with Marketing Team and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR/Talent Management
- Provide excellent candidate experience at each stage of the hiring process
- Provide Analytical and well-documented reports to the hiring managers.
- 3+ years experience in Product/Start-Up companies is a must
- Ability to network and strong interpersonal skills
- Worked on positions like Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, SDET, DevOps.
- Good track record of conversions
- Excellent Written Communication!
- An open-minded and positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to fit into the work environment of a fast-growing start-up
- Strong sense of ethical responsibility
- Skilled at spreading a good vibe
- Notice Period should be lesser than one month
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
We are hiring for a full-time Lead Talent Acquisition for Non-IT Hiring.
- Working and managing end-to-end recruitment within the stipulated timelines and building the talent pipeline to achieve hiring targets.
- Leading a team of recruiters with ownership to drive the sales and support hiring primarily.
- Leverage deep recruiting expertise to attract top talent with the required skill sets.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Working well with teams and also on your own as a high-impact individual contributor.
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting including designing hiring strategies, advising hiring managers, and executing a recruitment plan.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple requisitions concurrently and must comfortable working in fast paced, high growth environment.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Define and execute various interview techniques and evaluation methods as per the roles.
- Accustomed with social media, databases resume and professional networking.
- Must have experience in hiring of sales support staff and field executives. BPO Recruitment experience is an added advantage.
- Must have experience in bulk recruitment.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company' success.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills English.
- Work from Office only.
- 7+ years of experience in Non-IT recruitment, preferably in hiring sales support staff, marketing executives.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- A full-time Bachelors Degree from a recognized university.
- Oversee recruitment cycle: Drafting JD, Screening, and Hiring thru social media, Campus Hiring.
- Scheduling interviews, Co-ordination, report preparation.
- Sharing onboarding details or ordination of work requirements.
- Onboarding. Record keeping.
- Manage Time and Attendance on daily basis.
- Handle employee grievances and concerns.
- Co-ordination for admin facilities.
- Hands on Recruitment Activities.
- MBA in HR
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must have excellent coordination skills.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives.
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs.
- Source passive candidates
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Communicate with Hiring Managers
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies.
- Write and proofread job descriptions.
- Recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Use multi-channel approach to recruit.
- Evaluate which sources bring best candidates.
- Identify key recruiting KPIs.
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Interview candidates following company's rules and regulations.
- Adhere to laws, rules, and regulations.
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities.
- Responsible for hiring decisions Offer Negotiation / DOJ negotiations / Notice period Negotiations with candidates.
- Rich experience in technical/Non-technical hiring across all levels (junior, middle & senior)
Dear Job seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 5+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
The candidate should have positive attitude with analytical skills. The candidate will be required to play a vital role in the team and should be capable to lead a team for long-term with a positive impact on the team.
Position Vacant Details
0 - 1 Year
Sourcing candidates through different channels of Recruitment like various Job Portals, Professional Sites, Database.
Handling End-to-End IT & Technical recruitment Life cycle.
Good exposure in Cold Calling
Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates until they join.
Should have experience in pre joining and post joining formalities.
Candidate must possess good Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill, Team working ability
Also, provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
Are you convinced that the people are the most invaluable part of all organizations? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the hottest trends in the world of start-ups today? Are you excited about joining the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business pioneer and driving the trend forward? Then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Scour the ends of planet earth in search of solid personalities and technical skill sets that will flourish within Blok.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Blok. Strive to provide a candidate experience that is not Blok-centric, but rather candidate-centric. We may not work with all candidates, but all should have positive impressions about Blok.
- Evaluate candidates within their own unique context. Always bear in mind that people have their own unique stories.
- Not be limited by our current ways of sourcing candidates. Find new ways. Create them if necessary. Widen the range whenever possible.
- Work together with interviewers from the technology team to accurately determine candidates’ technical expertise.
- Travel (Covid-permitting!) to places that become major sources of recruitment, both to conduct real-time interviews and follow-up with onboarded talents.
- English is an absolute must. An increasing percentage of our candidates use English as their language of preference.
- Energy. Quickly absorb Blok's unique energy, and exert that energy in your communication with potential recruits. You are, after all, an outward-facing representative of Blok, a startup that is a pioneer in the ultra-fast grocery delivery industry.
- Resilience, because often you’ll get hyped about a potential candidate, but for one of many valid reasons, it may not work out. Remember that matching job-seekers with employers is after all a rather complicated matching process.
- We should know the rules to win the war for talent. Bear in mind legislative processes and cross-cultural differences.
- Previous background in talent acquisition, especially in early-stage technology-first startups would be a strong advantage.
- The ability to evaluate technical skills is preferred, but not an absolute requirement.
Who You Are
- A visionary, who is invested in the vision of making Blok a world-class, people-centric organization.
- An empath, who sees the success of their organization and its people as their own success.
- A perpetual learner, who stretches their boundaries and enjoys new ideas.
- A doer, who takes initiative regardless of boundaries and works well in a team.