As a digital marketer, your primary objective will be to facilitate the sales team through lead generation. You’ll be responsible for conceiving, driving, and implementing initiatives to increase brand presence and improve product adoption.
- Manage Organic as well as paid channels
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Create and test content, blogs, and ads for operational efficiency
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Experience in B2B, eCommerce and SaaS is preferred
- Relevant Bachelor's degree preferred
- Great design sense is a must for this position
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch and executing them
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
- Experience working with international markets is preferred
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Our client :-
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
- Develop integrated digital media strategies
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
- Create and manage digital campaign budgets
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Track digital campaign performance
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
- At least 4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
- Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
Senior Manager - Account Management (Client Servicing)
- Have an overarching view of all the accounts.
- Manage the client servicing team.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Manage daily activities and tasks for clients by Line Manager
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise in real time
- Maintaining an accurate record of all necessary documents pertaining to the brand.
- Coordinate with various internal teams to deliver Creative, Data Analytics, Tech and Operational Services
- Develop a relationship with clients and manage their expectations (Kudos if you can balance the two together!)
- Upsell! Always be on a lookout to identify opportunities and convert them to grow revenue
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Take responsibility for the quality of work, the accuracy of brief and the team’s output
- Maintain weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
BECOME A PEOPLE’S PERSON!
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and motivate-inspire your team members
- Stick to the client’s brief and the agreed process to deliver effectively
- Utilize your team’s productivity keeping the Scope Of Work and allocated budget
- Be all ears to Account Managers and mentor to get the best performance possible
IMPROVE THE PROCESS!
- Relentlessly work on improving the internal processes while solving problems along the way
COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE!
- Manage all business communications
- Become a link for the internal team and make sure the process is consistently followed until the project is completed as per the client’s brief
SKILLS WE DESIRE
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- A+ presentation skills (making PPTs included)
- Natural attention to detail
- Financial management and commercial acumen
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
Hummingbird is a WordPress product company, we build and maintain popular WordPress Themes and Plugins used by thousands of users around the world.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our WordPress Product Marketing Team to grow sales and adoption of our WordPress Plugins and Themes.
If you understand the WordPress ecosystem, have 5+ years of proven experience with Digital Marketing, and Project Management, and can lead a team to achieve business objectives, then this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Job description -
Manage and guide the Digital Marketing team to achieve our WordPress business objectives. Provide thought leadership and guidance in one or more of the following areas:
- Content Marketing: Product Pages, Landing Pages, and Website Copy, using WordPress and Elementor.
- Email Marketing: Online newsletters, and promotional emails. Manage, and track email Campaign Performance
- SEO: keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page natural link building
- SMM: Social media marketing on popular platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Analytics: Track & monitor the progress of digital marketing efforts using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Run A/B testing experiments, analyze heat-maps and visitor recordings to improve performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships: Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and affiliates
- Experience - Proven 6+ years experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Email, Content)
- Effective Leader - Able to work with your team to deliver business objectives, provide training and guidance to your team where required. Review your team's work and provide feedback and help them improve and become more productive.
- Project Management - Ability to plan, track tasks for their team. Manage schedules, delivery of outcomes, with high quality. Motivate and engage with their team for them to be able to deliver high-quality work.
- WordPress Industry Knowledge - Extensive knowledge and experience of the WordPress industry. Ability to keep updated on the trends in the WordPress industry and apply these to our business for success.
- Website Copy - Ability to build Product Landing Pages using WordPress and Elementor
- Email - Ability to use email as an effective tool for digital marketing
- Ability to Learn - Passion to learn new Digital Marketing skills
- Communication skills - Excellent spoken and written English skills
Please note, prior knowledge and exposure to the WordPress ecosystem - Selling and Marketing WP Themes and WP Plugins is mandatory. Please apply only if you have done digital marketing for WordPress products.
If you love Digital Marketing, are passionate about WordPress, want to lead a team of Digital Marketers to success in the WordPress industry, apply today.
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shaping and communicating our vision and mission
- Managing a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to take action
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities
- Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions
- Aligning the company around the brands direction, choices and tactics
What you need to have:
- Any Business Degree
- Should have worked for top digital and social media agencies
- Have experience with multiple marketing agencies
- Have immense experience in digital & social media marketing
- Should be thorough with paid media marketing, media buying
- Understands brand strategy and can lead the entire marketing function for a brand.
As a CRO specialist you will use a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to understand website behavior, identify opportunities to drive an increase in conversion, revenue and user experience, then develop and execute a strategy to turn those ideas into an optimization and testing plan. This is a customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills.
The ideal candidate would be extremely data-driven and makes design tweaks based on user behavior to improve conversions. An experience in creating UI/UX wireframes would be a plus
Responsibilities and Duties
Use qualitative (heatmaps, sessions recordings, surveys, etc) and quantitative(Google Analytics or similar) sources of data to analyze website traffic to understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion rate.
Establish web analytics framework to monitor the health of the key performance indicators and key conversion points in the web journey and marketing funnel. Understand and implement ways to monitor conversion funnel congestions, design and usability factors of highly converting web pages.
To understand the "WHY" behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further improve UX and conversion rate optimization to increase lead generation and online sales.
Define and maintain overall optimization program (site and e commerce experience, landing pages, forms and calls-to-actions) Use an iterative approach to optimization (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), deriving actionable insights from the results, formulating new experiment ideas and hypotheses, while implementing winning results.
Develop or support the team in developing hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for optimization projects (A/B, Multivariate, Targeting, Personalization).
Coordinate with developers, analysts, and researchers to drive projects forward.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Prior experience of 1+ years of optimizing user experience/digital marketing campaigns/email campaigns/or anything that directly impacts revenue generated by the website.
Prior experience in a customer facing role or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction with excellent presentation skills
Conversant and able to use marketing platforms and tools that can measure and drive marketing programs and conversions; examples include Google Analytics, VWO, Adobe Target, Click-tale, Adobe Analytics, Tag management solutions, Tag audit solution, Optimizely, Google Optimize, and/ or similar tools.
Understanding best practices for UI and UX for websites
Understand of how E-commerce website work(what is ROI, AOV, Conversion Rate etc.)
Experience with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, LuckyOrange/ heatMaps/ poll/ survey Zarget or other similar tools will be a plus
Experience with multichannel media campaigns including a working knowledge of paid search, testing ad text and landing pages Optimization, SEO will be a plus
Prior experience working in diverse client portfolio
5 Day working
Flexible work from home policy
‘No Leaves’ Policy: we trust people in getting work done
Company sponsored team outing and parties
Company sponsored lunch
No dress code
Salaries at par and above the industry standards
Great Learning and growth opportunities
Opportunities to travel onsite (Australia US,UK, South Africa) to meet and work with clients personally
Diverse and exciting client portfolio of internationally renowned brands
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Launching campaigns on time and on budget
- Developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrumenting conversion points and optimizing user funnels
- Evaluating emerging technologies. Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What you need to have:
- Strong knowledge of Ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas) website analytics tools (e.g., Google)
- Able to run Google Adwords campaigns
- A highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- An open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.
About the Company
Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence for their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and set of tools which cross-functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) team members use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled to secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by YCombinator and some great investors. Our customers are across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and there is a tremendous opportunity to learn, deliver and grow.
We are handcrafting our Marketing team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
This role is for a SEO Specialist at Cloudanix.
TL;DR: You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities (On Page and Off Page) such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will absolutely make sure that every day you are learning something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization
- Implement strategy for Off page SEO optimization.
- Monitor website hygiene monitor and identify common mistakes.
- Build high quality backlinks
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Check Google Analytics and Keyword Rankings regularly
- Understand current content on site and strategize a content marketing plan to boost organic traffic.
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- You love tools, automation, streamlining things
- Good knowledge of the tech side of SEO and should be able to point errors on the page or in code which would improve keyword ranking
- Hands-on knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, Moz etc.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
What can you expect in return?
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work-from-home policy is absolutely amazing!
1. Collect the data of job seekers who are across your city
2. Call these drivers, pitch them about the benefits (like insurance benefits, incentive structure, etc.) of joining the company
3. Get them to fill up a form that will initiate their onboarding process (form will require details like DL image, RC image, etc.)
4. Update the details on the Google sheet
• Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
• Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies) and Identify customers needs and gaps in the content and recommend new topics.
• The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
• Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines in the content to increase web traffic.
• Develop & Implement SEO Strategy On-Page & Off-Page, for www.atomtech.in
• Perform keyword research to identify top keywords and opportunities in focus areas
• SEO best practices, new technologies as well as search engine algorithm changes in first-page ranking for focus keywords in target geographies
• Maintain all aspects of Google Webmaster Tools and review regularly to ensure all issues are handled in a timely manner
• Use Google Analytics & recommend ideas and changes to the improvement of our customers' user experience and conversion rates.
• Stay up to date with the latest Algorithm updates
• Strategic link building, analysis of client websites, Metatag creations.