SENIOR JAVA API DEVELOPER 3+ YRS EXP
Experience in Software Application Development, Object-Oriented Programming,
and Web-based Database Applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies.
Expertise in using build tools like Maven and Gradle tools for building deployable
Artifacts such as War, JAR from source code and environment configuration.
Proficient in building Restful and SOAP web service by building SPRING BOOT Server in
the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to the relational database and SQL
queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database tremendous knowledge
in working with databases like Oracle, SQL
Providing day to day support of general DBA activities like Refreshing, Monitoring
the database data migration through audit and log.
Design, implement, and support services based on architecture design, SOA design
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Backend programming languages: Java 8+
Frontend skills: Java Script
Supporting frameworks/skills: Spring MVC (Intermediate), Spring Boot, Play Framework,
Data access related skills: JPA, Spring Data with Hibernate
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle
Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo dB
Web/Application servers: Tomcat, Nginx
Version control Tool: Git, GitLab, Bit bucket
Project management tool: Jira
Operating System: Linux/Ubuntu, Windows environment
Additional Skills: JSON, knowledge on SOAP, Lombok, SonarLint, Junit.
Additional Tools: Postman, Swagger, pgAdmin3, Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
AWS: lambda, cloud watch, API Gateway, Cognito, Redis, deployment using serverless,
Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related field.
At least 3years' experience in Java-based programming.
Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational and time-management skills.
A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
Role – Senior Developer (Back End)
Location - Bangalore
Experience 5+ Years
- Responsible for design & developing products involving Java, JEE, Springboot.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc.
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Implementation of API.
- 5+ years of experience in strong core java & J2EE skill
- 5+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- 5+ years of experience in Spring and REST/SOAP services
- Strong knowledge in Java web application design and development
- Strong knowledge of Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring integration, Spring Security, etc.), JPA, RESTful APIs
- Experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is expanding our global team of consulting engineers to further our ongoing plans for worldwide growth!
MongoDB Professional Services works with customers of all shapes and sizes in all verticals, from tier-1 banks to small web startups, on a variety of interesting use cases from e-commerce platforms to trading systems to social media applications. Solve interesting problems, gain incredible cross-stack experience, work with the best and brightest people in the business, network with industry leaders, and see new places - all in a day’s work!
MongoDB consulting exists to support the development of our customers’ vision, accelerate customers’ time to value, and drive a multitude of customer adoption scenarios - from building new solutions to modernising legacy applications or migrating to the cloud. Our consulting solutions ensure that organisations get the best out of MongoDB.
Be one of the recognised experts in this rapidly growing field in a high-growth software company successfully challenging the status quo of the database industry. You will have abundant opportunities to meaningfully impact the growth of our business in your region.
We’re looking for a highly technical individual, with strong problem-solving and communication skills, and is comfortable working closely with customers.
This role will be based remotely in Hyderabad / Bangalore and requires a frequent travel for short trips to customer site during the working week once the restriction are lifted.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic skills, and problem-solving skills
- High motivation for a role that combines deep technical and customer-management dimensions
- Confidence speaking and presenting in a collaborative customer setting
- 5+ years of software development/consulting/support experience, preferably in a number of distinct industries/verticals
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and software deployment and operations
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Linux diagnostics and tuning; Windows tuning knowledge is a plus
- Should have the strong capability with, minimally, both English and any local language - as necessary
As a core member of the MongoDB Professional Services team, you will
- Contribute to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: portfolio assessment, application planning, and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimisation, and best practices adoption
- Deliver customer classroom-based training to architect, developer, and operations roles
- Work as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, project managers, and account teams
- Cultivate your individual MongoDB reputation as a trusted advisor to guide MongoDB and our customers into the future
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to influence the direction of the MongoDB product roadmap
As a Senior Consulting Engineer, you will be successful in this role when you can execute the following
- Become a field expert in “everything MongoDB”
- Communicate complex technical proposals simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Gain reputation as a trusted advisor with your clients, large and small
- Ensure your client’s success with their MongoDB endeavours
- Maintain required level of billable utilisation
- Influence MongoDB product development by contributing experience from the field
- Successfully communicate the product roadmap to external clients
- Constantly work on improving yourself, our products and our team
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 300+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance.
- 26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
Role Description: The Java (Spring Boot) Developer would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
- 5+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- Good knowledge of MicroServices.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Strong Shell scripting experience.
- Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design APIs, DB, Queues, monitoring for micro services.
- Writing, deploying and managing micro services.
- Migrate existing components into distributed micro service architecture.
- AWS Cloud / Google Cloud Platform (Manage Infrastructure).
- API integration with 3rd parties.
- Unit test cases, automation.
- Database optimisation.
- Design of highly concurrent backend architecture.
- Handling high traffic data.
- Sound fundamentails in software design.
- Must have worked on distributed and micro service architecture.
- Sound fundamentals on scale/ performance/ memory optimisation.
- Sound fundamentals of authentication, authorization, payment processes, data security.
- Must have experience in Spring / Spring boot.
- Good to have experience in Kafka / JMS / RabbitMQ / AWS Elastic queue.
- Good to have experience in Junit / mockito unit test cases.
- Good to have knowledge in Mysql (or any RDBMS).
-A premium college gratduate is required.
-Strong experience in Data Structures and Algorithms.
-Should have good understanding of databases and storage fundamentals.