Mentoring teams to carry forward recognised and optimised solutions, building conducive environments for knowledge transfer and maintaining standards in terms of deliveries form a major part of responsibilities.
- Design and develop robust scalable database systems
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our native technical ecosystem
- Collaborate with Subject-Matter experts to design data-driven modules for analysis
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in Java
- Expertise in object-oriented programming concepts and data structures
- Strong knowledge of working with XMLs/Jsons
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (MySQL, MongoDB, GraphDB)
- Good knowledge of indexing/search libraries like Lucene/Solr/Elasticsearch
- Exposure to Spring MVC architecture and RESTful APIs
- Well-versed with Agile methodology of SDLC
- Good to have: Knowledge of standard DevOps skills like Build tools (Maven/gradle), Continuous integration (Jenkins), Version Control (Github/Gitlab)
- Documentation and reproducibility of codes and standards will be greatly appreciated
About Molecular Connections
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport: It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Develop large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
- Understand Rails best practices and religiously introduce those to the codebase.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Loves coding.
- 2-4 years of experience building scalable & complex products from scratch.
- Demonstrated ability to build complex scalable technology products.
- Should have prior experience of working with ROR, React, PostgreSQL and cloud infra.
- Understanding scaling strategies for high-traffic Rails applications.
- Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
- Experience in using ActiveRecordSerialize, RSpec and active interaction.
- Knowledge about Asynchronous Networking in Ruby; Refactoring ActiveRecord Models; Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq; Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
- Expertise in Data Science and Machine Learning is a pl
- Expertise in Jenkins, Kubernetes, dockers and cloud technology is a plus.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
● Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA Lead a team of 4-5 developers
● Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices
and browsers Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience
and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed Lead the design and architecture of software
solutions Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
● 6+ years of experience in Java based technologies Experience in designing databases and
● Experience in building products from scratch
● Experience in building fintech products like Insurance, Payments, Banking etc.
● Experience in building products for scale
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Good in multi stakeholder collaboration
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead. Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief. Develop and maintain new features on Java stack Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development Build software solutions for complex problems. Compliance with build/release and configuration management process Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module. Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development activities in concern with business and project management effort
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby / RoR
• Experience with data files processing (xls, csv, json, xls, text: 834, NACHA, segments)
• Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Experience with Git
• Good written and spoken English (Intermediate and higher)
• Experience deploying Rails applications
• RESTful API, JSON API
Will be a plus:
• Experience working with Unit and Integration Testing (Rspec, Capybara)
• Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services and cloud technologies ( AWS stack: EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
• Experience with RuboCop, JSHint/JSLint
• Experience with Microservice Architecture
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
Oracle EBS Technical
Senior Program Analysts having 3+ years of experience working on Oracle EBS (release 12+) Financial modules (Projects, Purchasing optional)
Expertise in D2K forms, Reports, XML reports, PLSQL, API/Interface development, OAF knowledge is optional
Should have knowledge of Financial modules (GL, AP, AR)
Worked on interfaces and API
Can work independently once requirements are shared. Able to navigate and test functionality in Oracle EBS without support
Good communication skills and accounting knowledge is must
● Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software
● Delivering high quality and well-structured code
● Manage individual project priorities and deadlines
● Participate in enhancing tools and processes
● Participate in production observance and technical incident management
● Ability to quickly learn and adapt to keep up in a fast-paced environment
● Strong data structure concepts
● Great problem-solving skills
● Strong experience in Python
● Experience in Microservices and Docker
● Exposure to RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
● Working knowledge of MongoDB/DynamoDB
Max Vision Solution is looking for a dedicated full-time Php Backend Developer who will be responsible for creating a server-side web applications using php (Backend Development). You are also often required to develop and integrate plugins for certain popular frameworks like WordPress, laravel etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (*MySql)*
Qualifications and Skills
- Core Php or Laravel framework
- Understanding of MVC pattern
- Knowledge and Expertise in any PHP framework will be given preference
- Error Handling and resolving
- Documentation and reporting
- Creating API.
- Excellent working knowledge on Core Java
- Should be proficient with Java JEE and related technologies, especially JSF, EJB, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on developer having experience developing enterprise applications with multi-tier architecture.
- Experience with CICD tools like Maven, Puppet and Continuous Integration.
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle.
- Good experience developing and deploying JEE applications on various application servers like JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Extensive working knowledge of deploying/configuring JEE applications using JBoss EAP