About Cloud Counselage
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on technologies to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud , Office 365, exchange, Kubernetes, DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers
Job Description :
- 8+ years of Strong Enterprise networking with Routing/Switching configuration/diagnostic experience in Global Network infrastructure design delivery of WAN, LAN, Firewall, and F5.
- Experience with Cisco hardware and OS : Catalyst switches, ISR/ASR routers, ASA
- Strong practical experience with Palo Alto firewalls is a MUST (VM series, CN series and other DC models)
- Strong understanding of the following Network protocols: BGP, IPSec and IPSec VTI VPN
- Experience and in-depth understanding of TCP/IP packets with ability to analyze captured packets for deep troubleshooting.
- Scripting (Python, Ansible, Tower) experience is a plus
- Work closely with the Network architecture, security and application teams to rollout new designs and perform activities for supporting cloud application migration projects.
- Leverage his/her prior experience with Azure and AWS to implement global connectivity Secure solutions.
- Implement an automated process for cloud network environment eliminating manual and repetitive tasks
- Create and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IAC) using industry standard platforms.
- Implement industry standard cloud network security practices during build activities and maintain it throughout the lifecycle.
- Perform functional testing to verify implementation meet production acceptance standards
- Provide support of cloud network services for complex issues
- AWS-specific skills (Networking: vpc, virtual gateway, Route53, Direct Connect Gateway, transit vpc, transit gateway, lambda, endpoints, load balancers) and (Security: ACM, WAF, Config, CloudWatch, Flow-logs, IAM, ES etc.)
- Security Architecture: Build Cloud Network Architecture to support Encryption of Data at rest and transit
- Other services such as Guardrail, GuardDuty, AWS shield, CloudFront, AWS Control Tower, Inspector
- Azure-specific skills (Networking: vnet, vnet peering, udr, sdr, expressroute, nsg, load balancers, endpoints.)
- Experience with automated configuration and deployment: Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code (IAC) frameworks
- Experience with distributed version-control systems: git/github
We are looking for a talented product engineer to facilitate the design and manufacturing of our next line of exciting products. As a product engineer, you will be working closely with the design team to create industry-relevant products that meet company specifications. You will also be required to design and oversee the product manufacturing process to ensure that our products meet state safety requirements.
To ensure success as a product engineer, you should have excellent analytical and design skills, good working knowledge of design software, and advanced troubleshooting skills. A top-notch product engineer should be able to transform ideas into high-end products that perfectly meet the needs of our customers.
Product Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss product ideas.
- Analyzing market and industry product trends.
- Determining product feasibility costs and return on investments.
- Developing design ideas based on customer interests, budgets, and market research.
- Creating rough product designs using sketches and computer software.
- Conducting theoretical testing on design models.
- Creating full product designs and specifications using computer software modeling techniques.
- Selecting product materials and designing the product manufacturing process.
- Overseeing production and ensuring that products conform to market specifications and safety regulations.
Product Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a product engineer.
- Advanced analytical and design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Ability to visualize theoretical models and design ideas.
- Good project management skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience into Information Security, 3rd Party Supplier assessments, Risk Management, Data Privacy, Audit Management with comprehensive understanding on
Risk Remediation, Security Operations, DLP, Network & Cloud Security, Experience in Independently Managing Information Security Audit would be mandatory.
· Responsible in Leading Internal InfoSec Assessments
· Responsible in Independently Manage 3rd Party Supplier Vendor Risks
· Responsible in driving audit remediations & ensure compliance by
effective risk mitigation plans.
· Liaison & Overseeing external audits like ISO27001, SOC1, SOC2 &
· Responsible & Lead the InfoSec Presales (RFPs, MSAs, Contract Sign-
offs & Sales Calls).
· Responsible in refreshing InfoSec Policy re-structuring & Lead Security
Awareness across the Organization.
· Responsible in addressing Data Privacy & Security Concerns
· Responsible in streamlining the process through Automation
· Responsible in streamlining Risk Register.
· Responsible in Overseeing PoCs whenever there is a need &
· Responsible in Managing Team.
· Strong understanding of Infrastructure Security from an Assessment
· Strong understanding & hands-on experience on Vulnerability
Assessments, Penetration Testing,Application & Network Security.
· Strong understanding and experience on Vendor Information Security
· Strong understanding of ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOC 1, SOC2 &
Cloud Security Alliance,AWS and Azure infrastructure.
· Strong understanding and hands-on experience in driving assessment
remediation till closures.
· Strong understanding on Information Security, Data Privacy laws, rules
& regulations like GDPR,HIPAA, PCI etc.
· Hands on experience in Independently leading internal assessments &
identifying key information & technology risks.
· Comprehensive knowledge on IT Risk Management Domain.
· Comprehensive knowledge on InfoSec Presales, RFPs, & address client
· Good Communication skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Security Operations (Endpoint Security,
Data Leakage Prevention, Endpoint Encryption, SIEM, IDS/IPS,
Firewalls, CASB and CCM etc.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Security Incident Alerts & Management.
· Strong Knowledge on Information Governance & Policy Structuring
· Comprehensive knowledge conducting InfoSec awareness sessions.
· Ready to take ownership on the key deliverables with minimal
handholding and drive independently.
· Ready to Manage Team from day 1 with minimum hand-holding.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
The Engineering Org is looking for a proficient Engineering Manager to join a team that is building exciting
and futuristic Data Products at Condé Nast to enable both internal and external marketers to target
audiences in real time. As an Engineering Manager, you will drive the day-to-day execution of technical
and architectural decisions. EM will own engineering deliverables inclusive of solving dependencies
such as architecture, solutions, sequencing, and working with other engineering delivery teams.This role
is also responsible for driving innovation, prototyping, and recommending solutions. Above all, you will
influence how users interact with Conde Nast’s industry-leading journalism.
● Primary Responsibilities
● Manage a high performing team of Software and Data Engineers within the Data & ML
Engineering team part of Engineering Data Organization.
● Provide leadership and guidance to the team in Data Discovery, Data Ingestion, Transformation
● Utilizing product mindset to build, scale and deploy holistic data products after successful
prototyping and drive their engineering implementation
● Provide technical coaching and lead direct reports and other members of adjacent support teams
to the highest level of performance..
● Evaluate performance of direct reports and offer career development guidance.
● Meeting hiring and retention targets of the team & building a high-performance culture
● Handle escalations from internal stakeholders and manage critical issues to resolution.
● Collaborate with Architects, Product Manager, Project Manager and other teams to deliver high
● Identify recurring system and application issues and enable engineers to work with release teams,
infra teams, product development, vendors and other stakeholders in investigating and resolving
● Required Skills
● 4+ years of managing Software Development teams, preferably in ML and Data
● 4+ years of Agile Software development practices
● 12+ years of Software Development experience.
● Excellent Problem Solving and System Design skill
● Hands on: Writing and Reviewing code primarily in Spark, Python and/or Java
● Hand on: Architect & Design end to end Data Pipeline (noSQL databases, Job Schedulers, Big
Data Development preferably on Databricks / Cloud)
● Experience with SOA & Microservice architecture
● Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices with experience on implementing CI/CD,
Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting for production system
● Working Knowledge of cloud and devops skills (AWS will be preferred)
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience in evaluating team member performance and offering career development
● Experience in providing technical coaching to direct reports.
● Experience in architecting highly scalable products.
● Experience in collaborating with global stakeholder teams.
● Experience in working on highly available production systems.
● Strong knowledge of software release process and release pipeline.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move to
invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely dedicated to
data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel
process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team
aimed to create a company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an
environment where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team at
Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and boost
online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data
Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data
Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions
for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse forms of
self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the extraordinary. We
are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
at A US Based Enterprise Product company
Job Description :
The Engineering Manager will work closely with management and our customers and partners globally. As a successful hire, you will report to the VP - Engineering. You will be responsible for shaping our product and strategizing its delivery around when and how it will be done so.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Should have 8-15 years experience with at least 2 years as an Engineering Manager
- Must have experience with Containerization, Docker, Kubernetes
- Should have designed and delivered :
1. Open Source based Enterprise Software
2. Software based on Java, Angular JS, ReactJS, Python, no-SQL databases, Elastic, Kubernetes.
3. Solutions in the Cloud (AWS or Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP))
4. Delivered multiple releases of products using Agile Development
5. Delivered Artifacts like Design/Test-Plan/Documentation-Plan documents
- Posses Team Management skills :
1. Led Product Development Teams involving UI, Middle-Tier and Database developers
2. Led Product Development, QA and Documentation Teams
3. Delivered performance reviews, improvement plans to team members
4. Should have completed a 4-year Engineering degree in Computer Science (preferably)
- Lead Product Development, QA and Documentation for multiple Products
- Deliver Engineering Product Releases and Patches
- Provide work break-down and be responsible for all Engineering Team deliverables
- Interact with team members and ensure timely and successful delivery of each sprint iteration
- Provide technical guidance, coaching and mentoring to Engineering Team
- Be responsible for tools and processes for all Engineering activities
- Work with Product Management and help shape product roadmap
- Work with Services Organization and set right expectations with regards to product roadmap, delivery of enhancements and patches
- Define and manage quarterly goals for Engineering Team
- Manage engineering budget, incentive programs and team building activities
- Hire and manage Product Development, QA and Documentation Team members
● B.E/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 10+ years or more of progressive software technology experience with at least 3 years in
● Completely hands on with technology and architecture. Start-up experience is a huge plus.
● Excellent and robust understanding of scalable product system architecture(s), platforms and core technologies
● Demonstrated problem-solving and leadership skills to pursue correct engineering process in adverse conditions. Ability to embrace and demonstrate leadership beyond ownership
● Provide thought leadership to setup and manage processes.
● Ability to work in a very agile, fast-paced environment with changing requirements.
● Ability to work efficiently in an entrepreneurial and in a start-up environment
● Hands on knowledge of some of these technologies - MySQL, NodeJS, message brokers such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, NoSQL datastore such as Mongo, Cassandra, Arango, distributed caches such as Redis/memcached, container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes etc. is a big plus.
● Great proficiency in distributed systems design, with an ability to make the right trade-offs for creating future-proof solutions.
● Ability to build a product end-to-end with the help of multiple engineering teams
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in leading/managing a high performing engineering team
• A minimum of 6 years of object-oriented software development experience as an individual contributor
• A polyglot in programming languages with the ability to learn new technologies as the need arises
• Clear and confident spoken and written communication.
• Have spearheaded the build and development of a successful SaaS platform.
• Expertise in driving platform features across thousands of enterprise users.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully engage, contribute and collaborate with other
functional leaders such as product and design.
• Is data-driven, rigorous thinker, changes/adapts decisions based on customer feedback and insights.
• Basic understanding of Machine Learning
• Prior start-up experience or have successfully built a start-up business from the ground
• MEAN/MERN Stack experience
• Solid understanding and experience working with AWS or any other Cloud provider
2. Must have led a team of 5 to 15 engineers. Excellent business understanding and prioritisation skills. Fully
hands on with coding and up to date with technology trends.
3. Should have implemented cost effective microservices from scratch using best principles and solved for high
scale. Strong with concepts around auto scaling, high availability, monitoring and debugging in production.
4. Super strong with design & system architecture and be hands on experience with both RDBMS and NoSQL
databases. Must have worked on Redis, Memcached or Aerospike and queuing solutions like Kafka.
5. Must be excellent with hiring and should have built a team from scratch or small size. Recognised potential
talents and mentored the engineering team into a high energy and motivated team.
We at Noise.com are looking for an experienced, Tech Lead who has hands-on experience of mobile apps development to be part of our team. We need someone with expert-level technical skills and expertise, who can manage a fully functional web and app development team, maintain impeccable quality standards and optimize functions accordingly throughout the completion of the app project. You will have an opportunity to build the team.
Managing the entire product life cycle - conceptualization, design, development, Q/A, maintenance, and new version upgradation
Work closely with stakeholders on website, app, and internal product planning and execution.
Provide technical leadership in the end to end design, development, and testing of solutions
Keep up to date on cutting edge technologies and effectively incorporate that knowledge to our platform roadmap, design, and implementation
Sound Knowledge of testing methodologies including automation testing
Handle and address any issues regarding the development: technical difficulty or team management & get all issues resolved by coordinating with other technical experts or if required by any other department for the same
Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/consultants/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Maintaining an Agile environment and meeting the product delivery deadlines
Lead and manage the day to day activities of their team
Establish and maintain a proper communication channel among all the stakeholders and report and escalate the same to management as needed
Tracking the status of the team's work and ensuring deliverables are produced on agreed schedules in coordination with the other stakeholders
Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning
Conduct module-level work effort estimations and integrate for the whole system
Provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports
Should have at least 3.5+ years of experience in mobile application development experience with at least two apps that are on the app store that you are proud to discuss with us
You should be familiar with the Cloud Technologies
You should be familiar with the Web Architecture
You should be familiar with the Mobile Architecture especially MVVM
Consistently demonstrated ability of Tech Lead in current role
5+ Years of relevant industry experience
Certified: AWS Solution Architect (Preferred but not mandatory)