About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Job Location -Bangalore
4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
2+ years experience on React .Jsand core principles
Good to have experience with popular React.native
Team Lead/Management experience
Develop all user-facing products in React
Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering –
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Understands app development cycle
Flexibility and deadline driven
Position: Sr Frontend Developer
- Passion for creating great user experience that are simple and intuitive
- Good understanding of CS fundamental algorithms and Data Structures.
- Great problem solver
- Understands and researches different front-end frameworks and pattern to implement great user interfaces.
- Implements solution keeping in mind the user experience, multi-devices, performance across devices and bandwidths to provide intuitive user experiences on multiple devices
- Ability to work in an Agile environment with rapid iterations
- Creates and reviews high level designs
- Creates detailed designs from high level designs and review designs of other team members
- A Code Craftsman that follows best software development and coding practices delivering understandable and maintainable code with thorough unit tests coverage
- Expert knowledge of performance tuning, and performance monitoring a web application.
- In depth knowledge of browser internals and architecture.
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, design and development.
- Hands on experience with front-end frameworks like React, Redux, Backbone, Webpack.
- Experience with responsive web design and frameworks media queries and delivering functionality that works with a range of client devices/browsers from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms.
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability.
- Familiar with standard development tools like version control systems like Github, build tools like Grunt.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science or equivalent
- Working experience with ES6, Node.js
- Experience in a driven, distributed and agile development environment.
- Experience with performance optimisations to deliver great website experience to all users.
- Familiarity with Storybook for React or similar frameworks.
About CK-12 Foundation
CK-12’s mission is to provide free access to open-source content and technology tools that empower students as well as teachers to enhance and experiment with different learning styles, resources, levels of competence, and circumstances.
To achieve this noble and ambitious vision, we at CK-12 are challenging traditional model of education to transform it dramatically. Technology has opened up lots of opportunities to revolutionize education for the benefit of students, teachers and parents.
We have chosen to be non-profit so that we can effectively realize our mission and so that we can do the right thing! It also provides us the ability to experiment big and bold ideas. CK-12 is backed by Vinod Khosla, a renowned technology venture capitalist.
At CK-12, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, innovative and non bureaucratic environment where you will get a lot of cool things done than you ever imagined! We are a small group of passionate folks who are determined to disrupt the current form of education. We came together from companies such as Apple, eBay, Amazon, McGraw-Hill, and startups.
Technology is key to scale education and we deeply believe in it. Come develop great solutions on our cloud based (AWS) AI-first platform delivering rich and interactive content.
Does our mission, people and technologies excite you? If the answer is YES! and you are a great technologist who will challenge status-quo (no order takers please!) by innovating, please come join us! Together, we will change the world!
Check out how CK-12 is making an impact in teaching and learning - https://www.ck12info.org/about/testimonials/
Title : Angular Developer
Locations: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and new Delhi (Remote).
Job Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking to hire an experienced Angular Developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
·Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
·Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
·Developing product analysis tasks.
·Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
·Working on Latest Angular Versions
·Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Rest Web Services.
·Consulting with the design team.
·Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
·Willing to learn New Technologies (ReactJS, Fluent UI, Azure, Java, etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile:
·Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
·Previous work experience as an Angular Developer.
·Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
·Excellent project management skills.
·Excellent communication skills.
·Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Deskera's suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allow for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business's pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
What you will do daily
Designing, building, prototyping, developing, and implementing single page responsive web
applications for our cloud platform.
Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
You have previously worked for 4 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards
You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join our team! As a Frontend developer, you will be responsible for building a modern SAAS application used by large organizations.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
We are looking for awesome developers eager to build kickass mission critical Web Apps. You will be working along side seasoned full-stack developers with tons of experience.
Experience working with all layers of a stack would give you an edge.
We’re looking for someone who is a problem solver, knowledge seeker and a quick learner. And most importantly someone who can work independently and takes ownership of his/her work.
Proficient working knowledge of Git.
Working experience with Angular 2+ or ReactJS
Link to Github profile with at least one working Application
Excellent communication skills
Before sending across your application MUST share along with it:
Your LinkedIn profile
Your Github/Bitbucket profile
Refrences/Links to projects you have worked on
- Build & maintain internal/external Web-facing applications.
- To design, develop, maintain and enhance web applications according to the specification provided.
- Create elegant web implementations.
- Design, improve and maintain website.
- Understand and enhance User Experience.
- Responsible for detailed Web UI documentation.
- Unit test client-side web applications.
- Able to complete project development on a scheduled basis.
- Possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined.
Desired Candidate's Profile :
- Dynamic, talented UI Developer who enjoys designing, developing and maintaining our product & pushing web technology to its limits.
- Ability to learn, develop and adapt is the most important attribute.
- Work Experience in TypeScript, Angular or React, Node.js.
- Good working knowledge in MVC, MVVC.
- Strong understanding of UI, and usability.
- Familiarity with back-end technologies such as Node.js, MongoDB, python.
- Good knowledge of APIs such as oAuth.
- Basic knowledge of AWS.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in web and mobile-web field (Responsive design & development).
- Taking responsibility and ownership in the team's work.
Additional Requirements :
- B.Tech/BS/BE/BS/MS/M.Tech/MS in Electronics or Computer Science from a premier institute in India (IITs, BITS, NITs, etc) or abroad.
- Minimum 2- 4 years of Work Experience in Front End Development.
- Should be a fast learner and a self-starter, open to learning new tools.
- Must possess excellent communication (both verbal & written), documentation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Should be able to prioritize own workload to meet personal and team objectives.
- Good interpersonal skills with a clear ability to work effectively to fully understand customer requirements.
- Focused on the timely delivery of accurate results.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in UI Development and hands on experience on Angular2 or Angular 2+, Node etc.
- Exposure to cross browser compatibility issues, SCSS as the CSS macro-processor, sprites etc.
- Experience with Jira, SVN, Git will be added advantage
- Passionate and eager to learn new technologies
- Intimately knowledgeable about all things web and mobile
- Demo able portfolio on website or GitHub will be given preference
- Must have knowledge on Java script, jQuery, ECMAScript
- Excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Understands frontend software design patterns (e.g. asynchronicity, data binding, modules, objects, promises).
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns
- Convert design to Angular 5 components
- Use SCSS as the CSS macroprocessor
- Integrate the Angular services with APIs from the backend team
- Implement UI development best practices to write optimized and non-buggy code
- Work in Agile environment with sprint releases ranging from 2 to 4 weeks
- Feasibility study of requirement and suggest multiple approaches for a problem after sufficient RnD
- Keep abreast with trending recent UI tools, technologies, plugins and software in the industry
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Test your screens using a tool for all browsers and resolution compatibility
- Handle and track tasks assigned using Agile methodology
- Strong commitment towards quality and schedule.
- Cross team coordination
Experience working in GitFlow model, JIRA, Agile scrum teams and Bitbucket.
Experience working in client facing role on daily basis
Helpful experience (Good to have / Optional):Jest & Cypress, Storybook.
Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or relative field.
Atleast 2+ years' experience in frontend development and Angular
Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Immediate joiners are preferred.
· Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
· 3+yrs Exp in React.js (Mandatory)
· Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing go the extra mile.
· Experience developing front-end interfaces by leveraging modern development libraries and tool chains like React, Webpack, etc...
· Deep understanding of DOM, Rendering and how the browser works.
· Experience building web-based user interfaces for mobile and desktop.
· Experience in writing modular and reusable code.
· Solid understanding of software development methodologies and processes.
· Experience in building fast, fluid, beautiful user experiences and driving growth in consumer websites and web applications.
· You are generally curious/interested in tech, motivated, creative/entrepreneurial, energetic, humble and hard-working
· Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
· Bonus points for experience working on Node.js :)
Working days: Mon - Sat (2nd & 4th Sat off)
What you will do
- Build some of the most crucial infrastructure using web and Android technologies for both internal and external users
- Gather feedback from users for fast iteration of products
- Take ownership of features and products
- Grasp new technologies at extremely fast pace
- Solid fundamentals in computer engineering/science
- Bonus: UI/UX skills
- Clean, robust and maintainable code style
- Relentless work ethic
- Strong moral fiber
- Exceptional cognitive abilities
- Proven and verifiable track record of excellence in fields other than just academics
- Embrace responsibility and leadership through accountability
- Good English speaker, reader and writer
If you are interested, we have a little brain teaser. Send us a message introducing yourself and we will share the brain teaser.