- 4-8 years of experience in BI/DW
- 3+ years of experience with Microstrategy schema, design and development
- Experience in Microstrategy Cloud for Azure and connecting with Azure Synapse as Data Source
- Extensive experience in developing reports, dashboards and cubes in Microstrategy
- Advanced SQL coding skills
- Hands on development in BI reporting and performance tuning
- Should be able to prepare unit test cases and execute unit testing
A Candidate is responsible for matching business needs with technology in the following manner:
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules As
- Proactively analyse, design, simplify, code, debug, and unit test software, including features, defects, and refactoring
- Provide estimates, review existing delivery dates, and work requirements with current knowledge set, analyse possible
alternatives and communicate options and their affects, both technical and upon delivery date
- Participate in code reviews
- Generate technical documentation that meets organisational standards
- Experience in creating front and back-end applications
- Other activities deemed essential to the success of a project/customer delivery
Skills & Qualifications
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of different design patterns used in web technologies
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Coordinate and clarify the requirements and technical issues (including client interaction)
- Support creation of high and low level design
- Development and maintenance of automation code
- Build reusable Business objects as required
- Review the automation implemented code
- Deploy the code to multiple environments phase wise
- Provides regular status updates to clients and management
- Participates in research/design/implementation of appropriate automation tools
- Develop .net libraries using C# /.Net
- Design and develop SQL scripts – Stored procedures, queries, and functions
- Perform unit testing, support systems integration testing and UAT testing
- Raise ticket and co-ordinate with IT team and CS team
- Analyze, estimate and implement special projects
- Effectively manage multiple priorities / assist with various projects as they arise.
- Accurately track, monitor, and report progress and obstacles
- Travel requirements will be modest, working hours must be flexible to deal with international time zone and key process owners located throughout the world.
Education, Experience, & Required Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent is required
- 7+ years of overall IT experience
- 2+ years of overall development experience with leading RPA tool.
- Certified RPA Tool (UiPath, UiPath X, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) as developer
- Programming experience in Java, .Net, C, C#, .Net, Python
- Sufficient knowledge of RDBMS like ORACLE / MS SQL Server and SQL tools
- Knowledge in developing & understanding excel macros codes.
- Knowledge in Power BI, Excel Macro, web forms, mobile applications are preferable.
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture is preferable.
- Knowledge in Finance & Accounting domain is preferable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Effectively interact with various levels of management.
- Ability to multitask.
2-5 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer - Experience writing unit tests
- Develop front end User Interface of our UKLB Experience Analysis (Biometrics) tool using SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate and Logic Apps
- Connection of UI with back end SQL Database using Logic Apps - Advise solution design as a Logic Apps expert (specifically around UI)
- Responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance or solutions for work completion
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Azure services like Azure App Services, Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL, Azure PostgreSQL, Key Vault, Azure DevOps, Application Insights, Azure Storage, Redis Cache
- Microsoft Azure Developer Certification
- Experience with .Net SDK, integration tools, Application and Security frameworks
- C#, ASP.NET, Application development using .Net Framework
- Preferred: Insurance or BFSI domain experience
Salary : 15-20 LPA
- Strong experience working as a .Net developer.
- Experience designing and developing enterprise-grade software.
- Experience with source control management systems and deployment environments.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Creating Rest based Backend for both Web & Mobile Apps
- Standard Code Quality
- Can work on both SQL and NoSQL DB
- Familier with GraphQL
Required Candidate profile- Experience creating backend using Node.JS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design pattern
Perks and BenefitsOvertime Incentives and Flexible Office Hours
1. Back end ownership and implementation of projects in Node.js
2. Strong knowledge of JS and SQL is critical
3. Knowledge and experince of working on RHEL/Ubutnu servers is an additional bonus
4. Experience in writing large modularised projects
5. Production experience in implementing highly scalable microservices
At Gida, you’ll be developing and contributing to different applications and projects. If you’re the person with the right calibre and mindset, you’ll get opportunities to work on diverse projects and learn new skills.
Hybrid work model - work from home with 1-2 days in office
Position: Backend Developer 1 / Backend Engineer:
Experience: .5 to 4 years, preferably in an agile environment
Strong Knowledge Node.js and MongoDB
Good Knowledge on Flask, SQL and other databases
Good Knowledge on Deployment Process (Nginix, Docker, AWS, Digital Ocean)
Basic Knowledge on Python
Expereince: 3-5 years
Domain: SQL server/SSIS/Cloud technology
Good Knowledge in Creating new tables in database.
Using Triggers, trunket,delete,view,etc
Location: Jaipur/ Remote
Employment type: Full-time
What you bring to the team:
• University degree in Computer Science or other related fields preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
• 5+ years’ experience
• Experience in Java (min. 3 Years in Production), JDBC / SQL (Oracle or SQL Server or PostgreSQL), Spring Framework (Core, JDBC, Transactions, Spring REST), Hibernate (Core, HQL, Spring Integration).
• Experience in jQuery (or similar framework).
• Experience in Gradle(preferred) or Maven.
• Experience in Jenkins.
• Experience in Apache Tomcat (or similar application server).
• Excellent communication and didactical skills.
• Good level of English.
Represents a Plus
• JEE (Servlets)
• Jasper Reports,
• Basic knowledge of JSF
• Good in problem analysis and judgment – you evaluate the impact of architectural decisions, actions, choices, risks and updates and their impact on the organization.
• Autonomous in executing tasks, preparation of advice, and decision making about the implementation.
• Persistent – you deal with conflicts of interest and obtain a good and acceptable end solution.
• Communicative and persuasive – you can document in a comprehensive way to non-IT colleagues the decisions taken.
• You’ll be working for European projects and deal with European culture.
• You’ll have possibility to permanent placed on-site in Europe.
• You’ll be working with motivated people, that love creating products that our customers love.
• You’ll be continuously growing both as an individual and as a professional, by learning on the job.
• You’ll have the change of both solving reliability issues, but also coding reliability from the inception to running the product. As we strive in automating toil away, you’ll work on more and more complex topics.
• You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various initiatives or working groups with the goal of enriching and streamlining our landscape.