• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or
equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a
different stream of education.
• Well-versed in DevOps principals & practices and hands-on DevOps
tool-chain integration experience: Release Orchestration & Automation, Source Code & Build
Management, Code Quality & Security Management, Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven
Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, and
Operational Monitoring & Management; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with
• Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools
and platforms viz., Slack, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory,
Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, Tekton, StackStorm, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK,
PagerDuty, VictorOps, etc.
• Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate
experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox,
• Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate
experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in
any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management &
Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstratable Cloud
• Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management,
API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption, tools &
and/or Scala; freshers passing out of college or lateral movers into IT must be able to code in
languages they have studied.
• Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics
which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
• Well-versed with Network, Data, and
Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business
Applications / API services environment.
• Extra points if you are certified in AWS and/or Azure
and/or Google Cloud.
We are a managed video calling solution built on top of WebRTC, which allows it's
customers to integrate live video-calls within existing solutions in less than 10 lines of
code. We provide a completely managed SDK that solves the problem of battling
endless cases of video calling APIs.
Location - Bangalore (Remote)
Experience - 3+ Years
● Should have at least 2+ years of DevOps experience
● Should have experience with Kubernetes
● Should have experience with Terraform/Helm
● Should have experience in building scalable server-side systems
● Should have experience in cloud infrastructure and designing databases
● Having experience with NodeJS/TypeScript/AWS is a bonus
● Having experience with WebRTC is a bonus
What you will do
We are looking for an exceptional engineering lead to join our team. You will be responsible for building and owning the systems that would have critical impact for the business and the experience of our community from day one.
- Build and lead an agile engineering team
- Work closely with Founder on product development
- Collaborate with operations team to understand customer pain points and solve interesting problems
- Code, test, ship - manage the entire application cycle
- Build libraries and documentation for future references
- Research and develop best practices and tools to enable delivery of features
- Set up capabilities to track and report business and user metrics
- Design and improve architecture to ensure scalability
- Proven experience at scaling tech companies, preferably in commerce or social network
- Keen to innovate, open-minded and collaborative
- Able to interpret product needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Have led a team, also able to code hands-on
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic: responsible, responsive, and detail-oriented.
Technologies we use
Go, Flutter, AWS, Google Cloud
|Must have||Proficient exp of minimum 4 years into DevOps with at least one devops end to end project implementation.
Strong expertise on DevOps concepts like Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Infrastructure as Code, Cloud deployments.
Minimum exp of 2.5-3 years of Configuration, development and deployment with their underlying technologies including Docker/Kubernetes and Prometheus.
Should have implemented an end to end devops pipeline using Jenkins or any similar framework.
Experience with Microservices architecture.
Sould have sound knowledge in branching and merging strategies.
Experience working with cloud computing technologies like Oracle Cloud *(preferred) /GCP/AWS/OpenStack
Strong experience in AWS/Azure/GCP/open stack , deployment process, dockerization.
Good experience in release management tools like JIRA or similar tools.
|Good to have||Knowledge of Infra automation tools Terraform/CHEF/ANSIBLE (Preferred)
Experience in test automation tools like selenium/cucumber/postman
Good communication skills to present devops solutions to the client and drive the implementation.
Experience in creating and managing custom operational and monitoring scripts.
Good knowledge in source control tools like Subversion, Git,bitbucket, clearcase.
Experience in system architecture design
We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in a DevOps role.
- Deep understanding of Amazon Web Services or equivalent cloud platforms.
- Implement DevOps Industry best practices and the application of procedures to achieve a continuously deployable system
- Continuously improve and increase the capabilities of the CI/CD pipeline
- Support engineering teams in the implementation of life-cycle infrastructure solutions and documentation operations in order to meet the engineering departments quality and standards
- Participate in production outages and handle complex issues and works towards resolution
• Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
• Define infrastructure and deployment requirements
• Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
• Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
• Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
• Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
• At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
• Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
• Expertise on configuration management
• Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
• Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
• Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
• Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Strong bias for action and ownership
- Automate and maintain ML and Data pipelines at scale
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Engineers on feature development teams to containerize and build out deployment pipelines for new modules
- Maintain and expand our on-prem deployments with spark clusters
- Design, build and optimize applications containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes and AWS or Azure
- 5 years of IT experience in data-driven or AI technology products
- Understanding of ML Model Deployment and Lifecycle
- Extensive experience in Apache airflow for MLOps workflow automation
- Experience is building and automating data pipelines
- Experience in working on Spark Cluster architecture
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with standard concepts and technologies used in CI/CD build, deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong experience in Python and PySpark and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Ansible).
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Basic Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch
A strong background in Azure OR Amazon Web Services (AWS) or a similar cloud platform is a must-have, certification is a plus.
Excellent technical skills and knowledge include but not limited to: cloud methodologies like PaaS and SaaS; programming languages such as Python, Java, .Net; orchestration systems such as Chef, Ansible, Terraform; Azure IaaS servers; PowerShell scripting.
Fully aware of the DevOps cycle with hands-on on deployment models to the cloud.
Experience working with Docker and related containerization technologies.
Experience working on orchestration platforms such as AKS, RedHat OpenShift etc.
Extensive knowledge working with logging and monitoring tools such as EFK, visualization tools such as Grafana and Prometheus.
Exposure to security alert monitoring tools.Experience in building both microservices and public facing API's.- Experience in working with any of the API gateways.