Preferred Education & Experience: •
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or
equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
• Well-versed in DevOps principals & practices and hands-on DevOps
tool-chain integration experience: Release Orchestration & Automation, Source Code & Build
Management, Code Quality & Security Management, Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven
Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, and
Operational Monitoring & Management; extra points if you can demonstrate your knowledge with
• Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience with DevOps tools
and platforms viz., Slack, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Code Quality & Security Plugins, Maven, Artifactory,
Terraform, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Spinnaker, Tekton, StackStorm, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK,
PagerDuty, VictorOps, etc.
• Well-versed in Virtualization & Containerization; must demonstrate
experience in technologies such as Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, OpenShift, Anthos, Oracle VirtualBox,
• Well-versed in AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud; must demonstrate
experience in at least FIVE (5) services offered under AWS and/or Azure or and/or Google Cloud in
any categories: Compute or Storage, Database, Networking & Content Delivery, Management &
Governance, Analytics, Security, Identity, & Compliance (or) equivalent demonstratable Cloud
• Well-versed with demonstrable working experience with API Management,
API Gateway, Service Mesh, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection & Encryption, tools &
and/or Scala; freshers passing out of college or lateral movers into IT must be able to code in
languages they have studied.
• Well-versed with Storage, Networks and Storage Networking basics
which will enable you to work in a Cloud environment.
• Well-versed with Network, Data, and
Application Security basics which will enable you to work in a Cloud as well as Business
Applications / API services environment.
• Extra points if you are certified in AWS and/or Azure
and/or Google Cloud.
Required Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Remote/Pune
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specializes in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
1) Docker and Kubernetes
2) Working knowledge of NodeJS applications, for purpose of troubleshootingCI/CD processes
3) CI/CD tools (Github Actions)
4) Solid experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS
5)Concepts of REST, SOAP and API.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
● Research and Implement Multiple New Technologies
With 30B+ medical and pharmacy claims covering 300M+ US patients, Compile Data helps life science companies generate actionable insights across different stages of a drug's lifecycle. Through context driven record-linking and machine-learning algorithms, Compile's platform transforms messy and disparate datasets into an intuitive graph of healthcare providers and all their activities.
- Build tools to monitor and maintain Compile infrastructure
- Help scale and automate engineering operations at Compile
- Directly impact developer productivity by building pipelines and tools
- Comfortable in a shell, experience in writing shell scripts
- Experience with a cloud provider like AWS, DigitalOcean is a plus
- Experience in a programming language, especially Python is a plus
- Experience with Iaas (terraform, pulumi), config management (chef, ansible, puppet) is a plus
- Experience with monitoring solutions like Nagios/Icinga is a plus
Are you passionate about system administration, scripting and process automation?
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS and GCP cloud based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of testing and production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Keeping an update related to developer tools,DevOps cloud computing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Blue Green Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Automate Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Build, Continuous Testing.
- 1+ years experience with using a broad range of cloud technologies which will be covering AWS EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda etc. (or equivalents in GCP and/or Azure) to develop and maintain cloud solutions, with focus on practicing cloud security.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime cloud environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools .
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
This role is best suited candidates with technical backgrounds.
As a Scrum Master/tech lead you will be responsible for managing dedicated technical teams to improve and lead the software project delivery and implement structured Agile processes. You will report to the Head of Delivery and work closely Software Architects, Developers and Testers all committed to delivering their projects.
Proficient speaking and writing English, daily standups with the UK, operating a UK schedule.
2-3 years+ commercial experience as a Scrum Master, enhancing business understanding of Agile values and principles
Previous experience as a developer
Experience working closely with software development teams, understanding technical requirements
Relentless approach to continuous improvement of both processes and individuals
Good knowledge of Agile frameworks (Kanban/XP/Crystal/FDD etc) and how best to utilise the values and tools
Excellent communication skills both with tech and business minded individuals
Relevant Scrum Master Certification, or similar
A hands-on technical background, experience of writing code, etc - preferablly on a microsoft tech stack.
Experience with DevOps (Jenkins/Azure Dev Ops/Jira)
If you are looking to be part of a fast-moving, interesting business, at a time of growth where you will actively be able to implement change then please apply.
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures.
- Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team.
- Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
The AWS Cloud/Devops Engineer will be working with the engineering team and focusing on AWS infrastructure and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. The Engineer will work closely with the Manager of Operations and Devops to build, manage and automate our AWS infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 1-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with CI-CD, Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
Our Client is an IT infrastructure services company, focused and specialized in delivering solutions and services on Microsoft products and technologies. They are a Microsoft partner and cloud solution provider. Our Client's objective is to help small, mid-sized as well as global enterprises to transform their business by using innovation in IT, adapting to the latest technologies and using IT as an enabler for business to meet business goals and continuous growth.
With focused and experienced management and a strong team of IT Infrastructure professionals, they are adding value by making IT Infrastructure a robust, agile, secure and cost-effective service to the business. As an independent IT Infrastructure company, they provide their clients with unbiased advice on how to successfully implement and manage technology to complement their business requirements.
- Working closely with other engineers and administrators
- Learning intimate knowledge of how best to customize the services available on various cloud platforms to help us become more secure and efficient.
- Assessing client requirements and coming up with costing for the sales team
- Planning and designing client infrastructure on Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Setting up alerts and monitor the health of cloud resources
- Handling the day-to-day management of clients’ cloud-based solutions Implementing security and protecting Identities
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues relating to Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Helping customers successfully deploy and implement cloud computing solutions
- Resolving technical support tickets via telephone, chat, email and sometimes in-person
- Keeping self and team updated with new cloud services offerings from Microsoft, Amazon & Google
- Staying current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel
What you need to have:
- Experience in cloud-based tech
- This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and negotiation
- Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Calculator and AWS Calculator
- A clear understanding of core Cloud Computing services
- Knowledge of various computer services on Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of various storage services on Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of log collecting services available with Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Experience of working with popular operating systems such as Linux & Windows
- Experience of computer networks
- Experience of computer technologies like Active Directory, network protocols & subnetting
- Experience in automating day to day tasks using PowerShell scripting
- Confidence in own abilities
- Knowledgeable within this subject area and a thought leader
- Fast assimilator of information
- Imaginative problem solver
- Structured organizer
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong analytical & numeracy skills
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure, prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Driven, leading on initiatives, being committed to the role, and delivering on objectives and deadlines
- Service Orientation, demonstrable commitment to customer service
The DevOps team is one of the core technology teams of Lumiq.ai and is responsible for managing network activities, automating Cloud setups and application deployments. The team also interacts with our customers to work out solutions. If you are someone who is always pondering how to make things better, how technologies can interact, how various tools, technologies, and concepts can help a customer or how you can use various technologies to improve user experience, then Lumiq is the place of opportunities.
- Explore about the newest innovations in scalable and distributed systems.
- Helps in designing the architecture of the project, solutions to the existing problems and future improvements to be done.
- Make the cloud infrastructure and services smart by implementing automation and trigger based solutions.
- Interact with Data Engineers and Application Engineers to create continuous integration and deployment frameworks and pipelines.
- Playing around with large clusters on different clouds to tune your jobs or to learn.
- Researching about new technologies, proving the concepts and planning how to integrate or update.
- Be part of discussions of other projects to learn or to help.
- 2+years of experience as DevOps Engineer.
- You understand actual networking to Software defined networking.
- You like containers and open source orchestration system like Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Should have experience to secure system by creating robust access policy and network restrictions enforcement.
- Should have knowledge about how applications work are very important to design distributed systems.
- Should have experience to open source projects and have discussed the shortcomings or problems with the community on several occasions.
- You understand that provisioning a Virtual Machine is not DevOps.
- You know you are not a SysAdmin but DevOps Engineer who is the person behind developing operations for the system to run efficiently and scalably.
- Exposure on Private Cloud, Subnets, VPNs, Peering, Load Balancers and have worked with them.
- You check logs before screaming about error.
- Multiple Screens makes you more efficient.
- You are a doer who don’t say the word impossible.
- You understand the value of documentation of your work.
- You understand the Big Data ecosystem and how can you leverage cloud for it.
- You know these buddies - #airflow, #aws, #azure, #gcloud, #docker, #kubernetes, #mesos, #acs
Sr.DevOps Engineer (5 to 8 yrs. Exp.)
- Strong Experience in Infrastructure provisioning in cloud using Terraform & AWS CloudFormation Templates.
- Strong Experience in Serverless Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Strong Experience in Jenkins & AWS Native CI/CD implementation using code
- Strong Experience in Cloud operational automation using Python, Shell script, AWS CLI, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Lamnda, etc.
- Day to Day AWS Cloud administration tasks
- Strong Experience in Configuration management using Ansible and PowerShell.
- Strong Experience in Linux and any scripting language must required.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tool will be added advantage.
- Understanding of DevOps practices which involves Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Hands on with application deployment process
Key Skills: AWS, terraform, Serverless, Jenkins,Devops,CI/CD,Python,CLI,Linux,Git,Kubernetes
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
FunctionalArea:ITSoftware- Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Any computer graduate.Salary: Best in Industry.
● Develop and deliver automation software required for building & improving the functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of applications and cloud platforms
● Champion and drive the adoption of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and mindset
● Design, architect, and build self-service, self-healing, synthetic monitoring and alerting platform and tools
● Automate the development and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker containers)
● Build container hosting-platform using Kubernetes
● Introduce new cloud technologies, tools & processes to keep innovating in commerce area to drive greater business value.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good listener.
● Proficiency in deploying and maintaining Cloud based infrastructure services (AWS, GCP, Azure – good hands-on experience in at least one of them)
● Well versed with service-oriented architecture, cloud-based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks.
● Good knowledge of cloud related services like compute, storage, network, messaging (Eg SNS, SQS) and automation (Eg. CFT/Terraform).
● Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and
● Experience in systems management/automation tools (Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Terraform)
● Strong Linux System Admin Experience with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
● Hands-on experience with languages (Bash/Python/Core Java/Scala)
● Experience with CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Git, Maven etc)
● Experience integrating solutions in a multi-region environment
● Self-motivate, learn quickly and deliver results with minimal supervision
● Experience with Agile/Scrum/DevOps software development methodologies.
Nice to Have:
● Experience in setting-up Elastic Logstash Kibana (ELK) stack.
● Having worked with large scale data.
● Experience with Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Nagios, Grafana, DataDog etc.
● Previously experience on working with distributed architectures like Hadoop, Mapreduce etc.