Sr. Business Development Representative
at we are building a new 'people intelligence' segment from scratch. Our product is at the cutting-edge of AI, Psychology and large-scale data. We believe that we have an opportunity (and even a responsibility) to personalize and humanize how people interact over the internet; and an opportunity to inspire far more trustworthy relationships online than it has ever been possible before.
As a Sr. Business Development Representative, you will help company
and prospect intelligence to more companies and customers. you will act as the
liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams and extend our global reach
through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business
opportunities and relationships.
● Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, video and other media
● Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
● Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account
● Educate potential customers about ‘prospect intelligence’ and how it
changes the results for their sales teams
● Report to the Business Development Manager on
(weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
● Stay up-to-date with new products features, understand how it compares to
competition and how the market is evolving
What Really Matters
Proven work experience (ideally 4+ years) as a outbounding focused
Business Development Representative or in a similar role (must have: focus
on enterprise customers)
● Ability to work with a methodical approach and have a high-level of
discipline while having the ability to hustle when required
● Highly competitive nature and a track record of over-achieving quota, time
● Excellent calling, writing, and listening skills
● Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- To manage and develop the exhibition sales team setting objectives to achieve pre-set targets identified from the exhibition sales plan.
- To ensure that all opportunities are reacted to, proactively targeted and relationship managed in a timely manner.
- To develop sales strategy, taking into account market trends and the business environment and review this on a monthly basis reporting on any findings.
- To undertake relevant sales and marketing activities in order to achieve sales targets from exhibition clients.
- To ensure contracts are accurately raised and reflect the proposal made and ensure they are signed and returned.
- To ensure packages of services are agreed with the client and communicated to the ACC Liverpool events and operations teams.
- To ensure that the sustainability of an event is taken into account when offering availability to a client.
- To identify opportunities and grow new business from a variety of large multi national, local and regional organisations to ensure a diverse complimentary mix of events.
- Liaise closely with Corporate, Association, Sport and Entertainment sector leads on any potential clash events prior to confirming availability to clients to avoid programming conflict.
- To develop a robust CRM process to ensure that key client relationships are developed on an on-going consistent basis and that this information is recorded and reported each month.
- On a monthly basis, report on enquiries received, lost and developed, the state of the sector including business position in relation to the budget target.
- To follow up on any leads and general enquiries, dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner and ensure that team members do the same.
- To proactively call potential customers and ensure that team members are targeted to do the same.
- To set up and attend regular ‘keep in touch’ client meetings.
- To set up and attend regular ‘keep in touch’ team member meetings.
- To attend exhibitions, meetings and other events nationally and internationally as required to promote our organization.
- To provide a monthly sales activity report.
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are empowering the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Ability to close sales.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new partnership opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2+ years of sales and business development experience.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing.
- Demonstrated sales success.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Working to Learn and Upgrade Yourself.
- Package of INR 30,000/mo (+ Commissions of up to INR 20,000/mo depending on sales conversions)
- Monthly bonus (5-10% of sales value creation)
- Mentorship sessions by our expert base and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
We are looking for an enthusiastic U.S. Sales Channel Partner Intern In the U.S.A who can run and manage the sales drive for Spacenos and help us obtain clients.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Self Motivation.
- Strong Convincing Ability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead complete sales drives in the U.S.A.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Commision based - 10% to 15% of the total revenue brought in by you.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- 1-5yr of experience in Business Development
- Good written & verbal Communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of selling Digital Marketing & Web Solutions - Building relationship with international customers on Phone, Skype, Email
- Experience in selling services like SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, online reputation management, etc. (for the US and Canada locations etc..)
- Follow- up and closure
- Target Oriented
- Experience in proposal creation, managing sales pipeline, promotions and meeting and exceeding targets.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Salesforce) would be a plus.
> Fresher or experienced can apply
> work from office ready
> salary upto rs. 3 lpa (purely based on interview)
> face to face interview mode.
- Making presentations
- Sending Emails
- Doing Meetings with HR heads
- Serviing Clients
- Collection of dues
- Sending Proposals