Truein is a fast growing B2B SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solution to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce. 200+ customers across the globe now believe in what we do and have embarked on this journey with us.
Attendance tracking across multiple locations, Frequently changing staff, remote work sites and Workforce productivity – are some of the key problems faced by organizations across the globe.
At Truein, we are on a mission to bring transparency and controls in the attendance process. We leverage Face recognition and AI technology to create a seamless experience for both organisation and their staff. We are backed by Investors and a high potential team.
- Develop highly effective, original and targeted contents.
- Experience in the development of high-performance APIs
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimization skills
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Prior work experience as a backend developer
- Hands-on experience in PHP, MySQL, REST APIs, MicroServices, Apache.
- Good understanding of technology-related products and services.
- Exposure to Azure/Google cloud, any PHP Framework and Angular is a plus
- BE/BTech Computers, MSc/MCA or similar
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
Location: Baner, Pune
You will get:
- Competitive compensation package and benefits
- Work closely with and be part of a truly amazing team
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
Are you excited to work for a B2B SaaS company?
We are a fast-growing SaaS product company, offering Attendance & Timesheet solutions to the companies with Contractual and Distributed workforce.
Truein is trusted by 200+ customers across the globe and touches the lives of 75k+ employees.
We are backed by investors and a high potential team, who love the family-like culture and the excitement of working with a mission-oriented startup.
If you are a go-getter with a positive attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Description :
- Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
- Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
- We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end development and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
- Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme. Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website's architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Experience with Drupal7/8
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Must to have :
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
Node js Developer JD:
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Build high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
3.Develop and maintain all server-side components.
4.Develop high-performance and scalable APIs to serve clients.
5.Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of well written APIs.
6.Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
7.Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
8.Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
9.Run diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and provide technical support.
10.Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending improvements.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- Design back end services for various business processes
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Design server side architecture
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
As a Software Developer (PHP, laravel, MySQL), you will write PHP code - either from scratch or work within CMS platforms - that integrates with MySQL.
What you will do:
- Building new features using web technologies and frameworks.
- Integrating and improving features that support our large-and-growing user base.
- Ensuring reliability and security of the web application.
- Talking to our mobile app developers and designing how an API method should work.
- Contributing to internal tools that help us manage our users, and content.
What you need to have:
- Experience in extensive PHP5 OOP within MVC frameworks like Laravel, MySQL and relational database design.
- The ability to code clean HTML and CSS code by hand if needed.
- Working within CMS platforms - that integrates with MySQL.
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3) is a plus Edit Job Description.
- Self motivated and ready for a challenge.
- Passion to learn and to Grow.
- Team member with excellent communication skills.
- A desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- The ability to seek solutions independently.
- The drive to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience 2- 4 Years having strong logical and analytical skills.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Organisation is looking for a thoughtful, talented, and mission-driven frontend engineer to join our growing team, shape our product.
- Job Title:- Backend Developer and Sr. Backend Developer
- Location:- Motera, Ahmedabad
- Industry : eCommerce
- Type:- Product base Firm
- Trusted by 5500+ Clients
- Work Experience:- Should have at least 2 years of experience in working over custom apps apps
- Education:- B.E/B.Tech (10+2)
- Opening:- 02 (One position for strong knowledge for mentioned technology, one for medium)
Skills And Qualifications:-
- Strong knowledge ofPHP web frameworks (Laravel).
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding ofMVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
As a Software Development Engineer you will work in constantly evolving environment, adhering to the technological advances and strategic direction of the organisation. You will communicate effectively and translate the needs of different teams into systems development. You will create, maintain, audit and improve systems to meet particular needs.
As a software engineer, you will need to:
* analyse user requirements
* write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with team members
* evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
* develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
* maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
* investigate new technologies
* continually update technical knowledge and skills
* Ability to manipulate Web Browser DOM
* Ability to style and animate HTML elements using JS
* Fair knowledge of Data Structures
* Ability to work with MySQL and any NoSQL database
* Working knowledge of Amazon AWS EC2, Lightsail
* Working knowledge of Ubuntu Server OS
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Web Development / Programming
Magento module development (Back-End)
Realization of developments following a cycle in V (agility)
Elaboration of test scenarios and execution of tests
Application acceptance with referring users
Management of a development unit
Train level 1 support teams
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
Unit tests : PHPUnit / Mockery / GIT / Jenkins / Jira / Agile methodology
TECHNICAL SKILLS RECOMMENDED :